S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 4182
  1. #1851

  2. #1852

  3. #1853

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    they came on distorted
    ew lol give him a towel
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  4. #1854

  5. #1855

  6. #1856

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    classify it as "who is this?" alongside naz?
    gyr = town

    prob? at least today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  7. #1857

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg i did nothing wrong there. i accidently deleted the music because i thought it was double posted, then i instnatly put it back. it did not even effect anything because the current song playing was still playing!!!!!
    Its about another event I think

    I cant remember aswell

    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

    The MafiaZ

    One of them freaking burned me as Arso while I was doing my best winning with him as Judge AND THAT WAS LIKE MORE THAN 4 YEARS AGO!
    I Like Ice Cream

  8. #1858

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hearing that from you made me sad
    <3
    have another cookie
    s.givecookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  9. #1859

  10. #1860

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    But I didn't.
    Efe forced a claim out of u. real or fake, his mindless trolling got u to out 'doctor'. whether its real or not u will never live it down. he will remind u constantly that he forced u to claim. In a few months let me know if he has stopped remdning u -regardless of the outcome of this game lol

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  11. #1861

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    The three was with Hermione and Ginny a note from a supposed female that reads werewolf, nut, fuckery. Ron being my best friend and me meeting him for drinks at the three broomsticks even though he is mad at me because of said three way. That and im world famous and ladies man. As well as I'm a magical hero.
    literally dont understand ur role card
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  12. #1862

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Efe forced a claim out of u. real or fake, his mindless trolling got u to out 'doctor'. whether its real or not u will never live it down. he will remind u constantly that he forced u to claim. In a few months let me know if he has stopped remdning u -regardless of the outcome of this game lol
    and if u are legit fakeclaiming docotr and now asking for a sheriff to out? rofl bruh ur literally stuck with ur claim to the grave now. And from ur own words "because of efe"

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  13. #1863

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and if u are legit fakeclaiming docotr and now asking for a sheriff to out? rofl bruh ur literally stuck with ur claim to the grave now. And from ur own words "because of efe"
    so yes, efe locked u in a claim with his insane trolling of being god. you will never live it down lol

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  14. #1864

  15. #1865

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Post your fucking logic and stop this nonsense, its 4:26 AN
    There's no lapse in logic. My claim is open and real. I will be killed tonight. I healed you last night.

    Though that should have been SB16.

    You townread me before and can continue to trust my claim regardless of how strange it is.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  16. #1866

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay I'll bite. I'm our Doctor. I know Protego. Not Protego Maxima. I was on Gyr last night.
    broooo WHAT HTE FUCK IS THIS LOL
    NO ONE ASKED
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. #1867

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so yes, efe locked u in a claim with his insane trolling of being god. you will never live it down lol
    atleast you never commit the stupid action of Counterclaiming Crier


    btw im not doing insane trolling of being God

    My Role is special af and I did put many lies but also many truths in the shit I say

    I do have the Unforgivable Curses and Protego Maxima now because you killed the Squirrel
    I Like Ice Cream

  18. #1868

  19. #1869

  20. #1870

  21. #1871

  22. #1872

  23. #1873

  24. #1874

  25. #1875

  26. #1876

  27. #1877

  28. #1878

  29. #1879

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Gyrlander I doubt efe has intentions of shutting up and already outted me so you can play if you're not too tired
    ?????????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  30. #1880

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    can u find me the post? sounds fake tbh
    like how do u slip, especially when u have no save



    i'm good with mm being lynched but why vlad and why me? did my slot do something yesterday? lol

    and ESPECIALLY why are banana and gyrlander town? gyrlander is a solve-later slot for me but WHY is banana town? WITHOUT using yesterday's lynch train please
    "Take away the town evidence and explain to me how this person is town"

    wat

  31. #1881

  32. #1882

  33. #1883

  34. #1884

  35. #1885

  36. #1886

  37. #1887

  38. #1888

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Oh god I cant with anyone's statements right now.

    You dont know how yo play this Game, you are wrong, I'm correct cause I'm amazingly Hot.

    Good night
    My intellect is dizzying

    If my claim is correct and true, which it is.

    Distorted flipped a big floperino.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  39. #1889

  40. #1890

  41. #1891

  42. #1892

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    you can't say I'm a liar and then say I'll never live down Efe.
    umm, are u not reading the thread? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Efe forced a claim out of u. real or fake, his mindless trolling got u to out 'doctor'. whether its real or not u will never live it down. he will remind u constantly that he forced u to claim. In a few months let me know if he has stopped remdning u -regardless of the outcome of this game lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and if u are legit fakeclaiming docotr and now asking for a sheriff to out? rofl bruh ur literally stuck with ur claim to the grave now. And from ur own words "because of efe"


    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so yes, efe locked u in a claim with his insane trolling of being god. you will never live it down lol


    doesnt matter if ur doctor or not. efe locked u into a claim. so if ur maf, that can do some real damage since now u cant retract it due to trying to out a sheriff. if ur town, then efe just outplayed u and got u to reveal lol. once again, u will not live it down =P

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  43. #1893

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    "Take away the town evidence and explain to me how this person is town"

    wat
    i need more than that
    anyone can bus
    mag could have been a lost wolf
    its a hidden setup
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  44. #1894

  45. #1895

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Yesterdays lynch is pretty much the main reason. but, iirc, banana was the reason for it. so its not just being on the lynch itself, it was the starting/driving force of it.
    idk who started it but it doesn't relaly matter unless they were pushing mag from start to end the entire time
    i cba to go back rn and see
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  46. #1896

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    umm, are u not reading the thread? lol













    doesnt matter if ur doctor or not. efe locked u into a claim. so if ur maf, that can do some real damage since now u cant retract it due to trying to out a sheriff. if ur town, then efe just outplayed u and got u to reveal lol. once again, u will not live it down =P
    Only half right. My being exposed doesn't stop a sheriff/cop from outing. And your consistencies are noted.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  47. #1897

  48. #1898

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I put up Ganelon and FOS'd him first. So your suspicions of me hold no water, sorry.

    In fact, my PoE was Ganelon -> MM so you're in the hot seat now bud. You didn't vote that.
    he openly claimed neutral and got lynched for that, don't bullshit yourself lmfao
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  49. #1899

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and efe will remind u of this for years to come xD
    ok enough lol let him remind him iin every game from now on
    make people post
    where is AAMIRUS
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  50. #1900

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    he openly claimed neutral and got lynched for that, don't bullshit yourself lmfao
    DSFOJSFIWOWL OLOLOl
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •