S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2105
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yeah and BC isn't really behaving like someone who knows he's gonna get lynched d5 and lose the game. As BC has reiterated, Frinckles is the one scrambling
    I'd literally concede than make myself suffer through that scenario lol. On to the next game!

2. ISO #1402

After the choice between Joey and Duck is made, it'd be nice if I could like submit a lynch order and dist could just tell me whether town wins. Is that impatient of me? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1403

like we could discuss it first and finalize whether Duck or Gyr goes last but it really doesn't feel important at this point lol
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thoughts are we are lynching Kenny. Don't think that has changed.
    If you believe me you should lynch Joey, if you believe Kenny you should lynch Duck. SK takes priority.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

My bad, lynching Joey**. I was just trying to say Kenny is full of shit.
    ah okay, cool.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Like you know this to be true. Is super obvious right? Ducky wont kill me, and Ill vote with him lol
    Just further supports town yzb in my mind

If he fake claims knowing Id side with my boy ducky, its just a really stupid play

Is this confirmation bias? Maybe. But I think it just makes sense
    This is just open power wolfing. I'm not asking to be lynched after a townflip because I got the host's confirmation that ducky flips sk here

12. ISO #1412

As BC said, if I was mafia I wouldn't need to make this kind of play to ensure a mislynch. Getting a slot like BC or Kenny lynched would have been much more doable. If I claimed FBI and gyr counter claimed FBI I would have been fucked. Kenny is in the position where he needs to make a play or at least get something out his slot like an agent CC to ensure his lynch wasn't meaningless.
    Good.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #1413

Neither me or you ever expressed strong scumreads on Joey. And what are you talking about, if I had to guess FBI I probably would have guessed me, Gyr or an inactive.
    Why would you guess me? Because I'm one of you main town reads?

14. ISO #1414

Why would you guess me? Because I'm one of you main town reads?
    Yeah but also your play of hanging back and collecting reads makes for a natural FBI agent guess.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

Yeah but also your play of hanging back and collecting reads makes for a natural FBI agent guess.
    You didn't push a single train on d1 but also didn't give off the sense that you lack conviction either.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Are you fucking serious lol. How would you CCing him as agent would put yzb in an any worse position than my cc?
    because he's townread by basically the whole game. In a CC war with Gyr I'd probably lose.

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

because he's townread by basically the whole game. In a CC war with Gyr I'd probably lose.
    Gyr posted like 10 times today. No fucking way.

And even if that were the case, you'd be just describing the situation I am in here right now, no?

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Gyrlander you need to be reading in me / Banana.
    As far as I know we lynch Joey, if he flips SK good, if not then RIP Town.

Then you and Banana get lynched, which makes my reads of you irrelevant as you'll eventually die as you agree to it.

The only issue I can imagine is a world where Kenny bussed his team mate Duck and we get to 2 v 1 yzb, Duck and me, at which point I'll probably have to convince yzb to kill duck. THAT will be interesting but I don't know if Kenny would have had the balls to claim a SK read on his own team mate.

24. ISO #1424

And even if that were the case, you'd be just describing the situation I am in here right now, no?
    Quality over quantity lol

The original point was that it doesn't make sense for me to start this CC war as maf. I had enough cred to get by getting some other fuck lynched, but claiming FBI agent would have been a big risk if Gyr was FBI. And even if I won the CC war I was resigning my slot to getting lynched d3. Again, people side with 3p in kingmaker situations.

25. ISO #1425

What is power wolfing? A term Im unfamiliar with
    Being the most vocal player as a wolf and abusing that position usually. Here I see it as you being mafia together with yzb against inactive ducky and Gyr to make empty promises and vote someone else tomorrow.

26. ISO #1426

Being the most vocal player as a wolf and abusing that position usually. Here I see it as you being mafia together with yzb against inactive ducky and Gyr to make empty promises and vote someone else tomorrow.
    dude if you saw my d1 with BC you would not think we're scum together hahah

27. ISO #1427

dude if you saw my d1 with BC you would not think we're scum together hahah
    you'd have to team me with gyr or smth lol

28. ISO #1428

You didn't push a single train on d1 but also didn't give off the sense that you lack conviction either.
    My play is to try to find players that I'm fully convinced they are Town and then protecting them to death. OR get mislynched and perish in an orgasm.

29. ISO #1429

Quality over quantity lol

The original point was that it doesn't make sense for me to start this CC war as maf. I had enough cred to get by getting some other fuck lynched, but claiming FBI agent would have been a big risk if Gyr was FBI. And even if I won the CC war I was resigning my slot to getting lynched d3. Again, people side with 3p in kingmaker situations.
    That applies to my slot too, and even to a greater extent as you seemingly have even more towncred over me than gyr could've had over you.

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

That applies to my slot too, and even to a greater extent as you seemingly have even more towncred over me than gyr could've had over you.
    Well yea, but the point was on d1 your slot was relegated as a future lynch. So you kinda had to make some kind of play to get any value out of your slot. Even if you couldn't win the CC war, you could at least draw out the FBI agent.

32. ISO #1432

Are you fucking serious lol. How would you CCing him as agent would put yzb in an any worse position than my cc?
    I was actually quite town read at the moment and yzb was not. Plus, no one gets away CCing me when I'm the fucking real Town Power role.

33. ISO #1433

As far as I know we lynch Joey, if he flips SK good, if not then RIP Town.

Then you and Banana get lynched, which makes my reads of you irrelevant as you'll eventually die as you agree to it.

The only issue I can imagine is a world where Kenny bussed his team mate Duck and we get to 2 v 1 yzb, Duck and me, at which point I'll probably have to convince yzb to kill duck. THAT will be interesting but I don't know if Kenny would have had the balls to claim a SK read on his own team mate.
    Wait

Wait

Wait

Wait

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

You realise that if I were FBI Agent I would have made sure to stay all the time needed to get yzb lynched right

36. ISO #1436

I was actually quite town read at the moment and yzb was not. Plus, no one gets away CCing me when I'm the fucking real Town Power role.
    yeah tbf most of my townreads have come following the start of this CC war. People were generally uncomfortable with my slot on day 1. So even then it's possible your accomplice thought you could win a CC war against me, as well as the inactives.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

WAIT
    what is it

40. ISO #1440

Well yea, but the point was on d1 your slot was relegated as a future lynch. So you kinda had to make some kind of play to get any value out of your slot. Even if you couldn't win the CC war, you could at least draw out the FBI agent.
    What value would I gain if I were mafia here? I didn't draw out any CCs too. I made by ducky vote look like a shitpost, and only hardclaimed after you came with your claim

41. ISO #1441

@yzn25

Lynch gry at final 3

Game over.
    BRO THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING XDDDD

42. ISO #1442

If Kenny is mafia, duck HAS to be town

If we lynched Ducky, and he flipped mafia (bussing), then both mafia members are immediately solved/revealed

NO WAY this is a bus

yzb/ducky town core.
    This is true cause mafis flip = Kenny is lying anyway lmao

43. ISO #1443

I thought you were worried about the extremely fringe scenario our friend Duck is actually an excellent smurf and he concocted this plan with Kenny on n1.

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

If Kenny is mafia, duck HAS to be town

If we lynched Ducky, and he flipped mafia (bussing), then both mafia members are immediately solved/revealed

NO WAY this is a bus

yzb/ducky town core.
    Is this serious? You didn't forget what WIFOM is, right? I only established the least possible scenario (but the most interesting) that could happen if Kenny decided to gamble like a maniac. Duck is not confirmed Town and me neither.

Still, that's an issue I'll think about when we get to that point.

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Kenny slowly becoming more desperate as the day wears on doesn't feel like being part of WIFOM, but hey it could be excellent acting.

Regardless there's no need to waste brain cells on what we'd do on day 6 lol

48. ISO #1448

Kenny slowly becoming more desperate as the day wears on doesn't feel like being part of WIFOM, but hey it could be excellent acting.

Regardless there's no need to waste brain cells on what we'd do on day 6 lol
    My point. Please go forward. If Joey flips Town make sure to vanquish yzb's team from existence.

49. ISO #1449

You realise that if I were FBI Agent I would have made sure to stay all the time needed to get yzb lynched right
    So what? The mafia has 2 members and even you get mislynched at times. I've also only hardclaimed after yzb did, he couldn't have known at that time who he is CCing there.

50. ISO #1450

Is this serious? You didn't forget what WIFOM is, right? I only established the least possible scenario (but the most interesting) that could happen if Kenny decided to gamble like a maniac. Duck is not confirmed Town and me neither.

Still, that's an issue I'll think about when we get to that point.
    Fbi cant find mafia, only sk. If we lynched ducky instead of joey, we know joey is sk and kenny is mafia.

There is no wifom LOL