Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Fair. I just resent voting someone out because you're scared of them
    I'm not scared of anyone. I just respect the player, and imagine what they can do with advantage. They were already my primary scumread.

Also. We're playing ladder and I'd like to, y'know win?

3. ISO #653

I mean, we're faced with the following two strategic decisions:

1) Keep Aamirus, and deal with a possible scum who's had to face no day 1 heat and can take whatever stance they fancy on the critical day 2.

2) Keep Duck, and be placed in a decision where, to figure out duck is scum, we townread everyone else and scumread him by POE.

Of course, the agent can potentially soften either of those scenarios. But our agent could be fucking michael or some shit for all we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

1) Keep Aamirus, and deal with a possible scum who's had to face no day 1 heat and can take whatever stance they fancy on the critical day 2.

2) Keep Duck, and be placed in a position where, to figure out duck is scum, we townread everyone else and scumread him by POE.

Of course, the agent can potentially soften either of those scenarios. But our agent could be fucking michael or some shit for all we know.
    fwreyhwera
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #655

2) Keep Duck, and be placed in a decision where, to figure out duck is scum, we townread everyone else and scumread him by POE.

The agent could be our lynch.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    This is a test.
    err test failed

Click settings next to log out at the top right of the webpage. Then on the left one of the options should be "edit avatar"

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

This is also a test.
    Not bad. Not bad at all.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

btw shit happened while you were gone and now we're seriously considering lynching you.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

I was actually hoping the day would be over by now. You are all rambling on about things that don't even make sense.
    how much have you read

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

I also read a previous forum mafia game and those people also rambled on about nonsense lol
    wait have you read the whole game so far?

29. ISO #679

I also read a previous forum mafia game and those people also rambled on about nonsense lol
    Oh here, read this, its basically what goes down here:

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah. Pretty much everyone pretends they know what they are doing and how to scum read, but nobody really does. Its fun times

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

My assessment is correct you are all crazy, I keep trying to catch up, but then you guys post more and more.
    sorry about that. It can be rather daunting trying to read all the posts. I get that. How much have you read though?

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

wait have you read the whole game so far?
    No I am on page 27, but I don't even think I need to read anymore, Every single person in this game is a good person to kill except banana man because he is friendly and doesn't seem to be full of ducky doo like the rest of you. aamirus was also helpful even though I didn't really agree with what they were saying early on. The rest of you lot seem to be talking out of your sphincters.

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

No I am on page 27, but I don't even think I need to read anymore, Every single person in this game is a good person to kill except banana man because he is friendly and doesn't seem to be full of ducky doo like the rest of you. aamirus was also helpful even though I didn't really agree with what they were saying early on. The rest of you lot seem to be talking out of your sphincters.
    Interesting.

Could you distinguish who is spitting more ducky doo doo than the rest? Or is it just BC is down to earth, Aamirus is okay, then fuck the rest?

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Anybody perishing here is good here because we get to actually see how full of ducky doo doo the person who talked about the dead person actually is. I think if we kill the serial killer though that's probably bad so hopefully before we kill someone they would tell us if they are serial killer or not...

42. ISO #692

Anybody perishing here is good here because we get to actually see how full of ducky doo doo the person who talked about the dead person actually is. I think if we kill the serial killer though that's probably bad so hopefully before we kill someone they would tell us if they are serial killer or not...
    But if we kill the sk today we have a shittonne of guesses for who the remaining mafia are. Lynching the sk today would be great.

43. ISO #693

But if we kill the sk today we have a shittonne of guesses for who the remaining mafia are. Lynching the sk today would be great.
    it would be 5v2 where mafia has no night kill, so we'd be able to do 3 mislynches. It would be a ball.

44. ISO #694

Interesting.

Could you distinguish who is spitting more ducky doo doo than the rest? Or is it just BC is down to earth, Aamirus is okay, then fuck the rest?
    That's pretty much it. You were helpful early on and I don't think the mafia or serial killer would go out of their way to help the town figure the game out in any way. I feel you start talking though and I immediately get the urge to bang head on keyboard because it seems like you just talk yourself around in circles lol. I feel the same kinda way about gyro and frinckles too like dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

I see no way that helps us figure the game out. We need the serial killer to try and kill mafia. We also have the sheriff to find the serial killer. When people start to die this game gets easier to figure out which is what we want to happen sooner rather then later right? If the serial killer came out of the closet right now lynching there would be absurd lol

50. ISO #700

That's pretty much it. You were helpful early on and I don't think the mafia or serial killer would go out of their way to help the town figure the game out in any way. I feel you start talking though and I immediately get the urge to bang head on keyboard because it seems like you just talk yourself around in circles lol. I feel the same kinda way about gyro and frinckles too like dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.
    Meh, I challenge your point of view. I don't think that's really the case at all. I just think you ain't played enough so it all seems like pretentious bullshit.

Irrespective of whether I am good at it, it is very possible to figure out whether people are good or bad by simply talking to them. Players here have done it very well.