User Tag List

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1931

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #1251
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    When you realise OzyWho who was the most likely lynch ends up surviving and then gets night killed... it's inevitable to think why that happened.
    Someone wanted him fucking dead is what you’re suggesting? No. Scum are more subtle. The only one I would see pushing an Ozy lynch as scum Is Frinckles and possibly myself in one of my better moods, bc you need a lot of balls to do something like that THAT blatantly especially seeing as Ozyhad a very high chance of flipping a power role.

i would like to believe that the people who pushed him? And the ones who killed him are not the same.

its POSSIBLE, although not necessary that the people who steeped his trainbut didn’t push it were scum.

2. ISO #1252
    Ganelon

Posting a full citizen rolecard doesn’t mean shit
    i could just as easily make up a fucking reality bender rolecard

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254
    Ganelon

If it’s so terrible why are y’all having trouble interpreting it? It’s the perfect kill lol

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256
    Ganelon

Lmao, no he wasn’t

7. ISO #1257
    Ganelon

He didn’t act like a citizen at all.

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260
    Ganelon

Ozy was NOT night killed for any reasons other than TPR equity and wifom. There’s literally nothing else to look at

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    He was practically lynched yesterday, and he very obviously took a lot of fire from my slot yesterday too. A TPR would not act like that, and decent scum would see that.
    Okay thatsvtrue, but look at what he did, he was terrified of the idea I had baited him into outing himself. Why would a citizen be so terrified of that?

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    i want absolutely nobody continuing down this weird path of NKA, Ozy was 100% fear killed by scum, they thought he was a TPR if some sort. He reacted very defensively when he realized someone might have him as a target, or that he may be dooming himself by voting me if I’m jester. He also didn’t like the idea of someone baiting him and basically outing his identity (role?) all of which heavily pointed to him being a TPR. I honestly cannot blame them for the kill. It even throws a heavy dose of WiFOm into the play. His death solves nothing.

Hey Magoroth, it's me. MM. Your friend, lawyer and companion.

This post is the biggest-- questionable???? Thing I'm not sure dude. Like you just said scum were talking about the mafia target but I think that's weird because now your doing that. And IM NOT SAYING YOUR SCUM your one of my big town reads but idk. Maybe you misspoke?

Also town pr?? I dont think so, but I guess I can understand why you got there?? Its okay.

Holy shit the ghost of MM possessed me, what was that?

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265
    Ganelon

Well if you want us to think that. But if scum thought he could be TPR they have not been paying attention yesterday. Or they are bad players.
    Disagree but I’ll leave it at that

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Hey Magoroth, it's me. MM. Your friend, lawyer and companion.

This post is the biggest-- questionable???? Thing I'm not sure dude. Like you just said scum were talking about the mafia target but I think that's weird because now your doing that. And IM NOT SAYING YOUR SCUM your one of my big town reads but idk. Maybe you misspoke?

Also town pr?? I dont think so, but I guess I can understand why you got there?? Its okay.

Holy shit the ghost of MM possessed me, what was that?
    but my post has s completely different intent and it’s very clear too. By saying scum thought Ozy was a PR I’m literally saying there’s no useful info to be gained from his kill

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272
    Ganelon

Where? How? What did you do to bait him?
    The player with the killing gambit was Frinckles
    I revealed my wincon and apparently to him that meant bating him out

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

but my post has s completely different intent and it’s very clear too. By saying scum thought Ozy was a PR I’m literally saying there’s no useful info to be gained from his kill
    You see Mag, this statement in itself would provide helpful in that scum would by your opinion be players who suspected Ozy of being TPR. That naturally puts focus on players who fucked up when reading his slot

25. ISO #1275
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This sounds like you’re upset people don’t like YOUR choice of a kill...
    Meh, honestly if people wanted to analyze the kill, I would let them if I were scum. I wouldn’t even wanna discuss it for fear of getting scumread for it

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277
    Ganelon

So was your gambit to... town power hunt?
    No, Ozy thought I baited him because I revealed my wincon and it sounded similar to his. Lol

28. ISO #1278
    Ganelon

Can you provide a quote, or something to generally search for? I don't remember what his reaction was
    Just search bait, or executioner

29. ISO #1279
    Ganelon

So was your gambit to... town power hunt?
    That would be interesting but no I don’t see how it would put a pr anyways

30. ISO #1280

Just search bait, or executioner
    I have to abide by certain rules.
    Or I get zapped by lightning.
    it involves the identity of someone here.
    more I may not ​say
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Is it me? Did you bait my identity by saying the same win con as me?

Your role is citizen

You do citizen things. Like sleeping at night.

Your goal is to remove the criminal scum from this glorious town
    That's when he claimed citizen tho?

31. ISO #1281
    Ganelon

Btw. Not sure what you guys did but I submitted an action to stealth, I asked him to target Gyrlander. Given that Gyrlander hasn’t complained of anything I’m assuming I don’t actually have a night action

32. ISO #1282

No, Ozy thought I baited him because I revealed my wincon and it sounded similar to his. Lol
    But you kept pushing that for awhile before dropping it. Sorry ozy I outed you and “griefed”. I mean fypov what the fuck was the point of anything you were saying during your gambit? I don’t want to hear about how you got town reads after the fact... what was the initial idea?

Aren’t you saying you thought you outed a town power, and then kept up with it?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284
    Ganelon

That's when he claimed citizen tho?
    He could just lie about the rolecard though. And aside from that posting a citizen rolecard looks somewhat suspicious.

also, FTR I think stealth wasn’t lying when he said we were all citizens

35. ISO #1285
    Ganelon

But you kept pushing that for awhile before dropping it. Sorry ozy I outed you and “griefed”. I mean fypov what the fuck was the point of anything you were saying during your gambit? I don’t want to hear about how you got town reads after the fact... what was the initial idea?

Aren’t you saying you thought you outed a town power, and then kept up with it?
    Blink did this gambit a reaaaaaally long time ago in one of stealths hidden games. I decided, why not? It outed the entire scum that time too

36. ISO #1286

He could just lie about the rolecard though. And aside from that posting a citizen rolecard looks somewhat suspicious.

also, FTR I think stealth wasn’t lying when he said we were all citizens
    There was a kill last night. How the fuck can you still think that? And at the same time also say you think scum was TPR hunting

37. ISO #1287
    Ganelon

I’m saying the following things:
    a) if scum killed Ozy, then they did it for wifom reasons, were drunk, or they thought he was a TPR. I cannot see anyone killing Ozy for any direct benefit otherwise.
    b) With regards to the TPR idea, it’s possible they thought he was a PR because he was really ducking defensive.
    c) My gambit was me trying to find scum. Check Secret society and you’ll find blink did something near jdentical
    d) I think nightkill analysis is bullshit.

38. ISO #1288

I’m saying the following things:
    a) if scum killed Ozy, then they did it for wifom reasons, were drunk, or they thought he was a TPR. I cannot see anyone killing Ozy for any direct benefit otherwise.
    b) With regards to the TPR idea, it’s possible they thought he was a PR because he was really ducking defensive.
    c) My gambit was me trying to find scum. Check Secret society and you’ll find blink did something near jdentical
    d) I think nightkill analysis is bullshit.
    So now you agree Ozy was a terrible kill? "they were drunk"

39. ISO #1289
    Ganelon

There was a kill last night. How the fuck can you still think that? And at the same time also say you think scum was TPR hunting
    Err, I think everyone who isn’t scum is a citizen. There are no PRs.
    and yes I thought scum was TPR hunting, but me thinking there were. Citizens in the game has noting to do with it

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Ozy was easily the least defensive player yesterday anyway
    Yea he didn’t even say shit near eod when he was going to be lynched and just silently submitted his vote to stealth. I didn’t understand why he said nothing in the thread

42. ISO #1292
    Ganelon

So now you agree Ozy was a terrible kill? "they were drunk"
    It’s only a terrible kill if their reasons for killing him were bad. And I don’t think they were. But yes, if they errentTPR hunting and they weren’t wifoming the hell out of us, them yeah bad kill.

43. ISO #1293

Err, I think everyone who isn’t scum is a citizen. There are no PRs.
    and yes I thought scum was TPR hunting, but me thinking there were. Citizens in the game has noting to do with it
    It is related because you thinking scum is TPR hunting implies you also believe TPR are likely enough to exist for scum to go out of their way and try killing them

44. ISO #1294
    Ganelon

Ozy was easily the least defensive player yesterday anyway
    Okay fair enough

45. ISO #1295
    Ganelon

It is related because you thinking scum is TPR hunting implies you also believe TPR are likely enough to exist for scum to go out of their way and try killing them
    In such a game, anything is possible. I don’t agree with the point you’re trying to make but I see where you’re coming from

46. ISO #1296
    Ganelon

In any event, I’m a citizen and I assume everyone else is as well.

47. ISO #1297

It’s only a terrible kill if their reasons for killing him were bad. And I don’t think they were. But yes, if they errentTPR hunting and they weren’t wifoming the hell out of us, them yeah bad kill.
    Jeez the contradictions.

So kill analysis is bad but you’ve done more of it than anybody.

It’s a good kill if they thought he was town power

But it would be really stupid for them to think he was town power

So now it’s a really good and really bad kill.

?

48. ISO #1298
    Ganelon

In such a game, anything is possible. I don’t agree with the point you’re trying to make but I see where you’re coming from
    It is entirely possible scum did not think there weren’t any TPRs.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300