Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
@Helz
About the 1 hour thing questions - that's a lot of players here. Hence it's relevance to the community and why I brought it up.
The practice vs theory question. Well, this is how it looked from my perspective: I see someone, who I think hasn't played for years, say he has worked on theory during those years. Idk, that was just one of the first questions that came to mind.

Here is another question that I think is especially relevant for this community.
If we look at Town vs Mafia as Solvers vs Pretenders due to TMI, how do you catch pretenders when they don't have to pretend because half town doesn't try to solve either? I'm exaggerating, yes, but I believe this is core reason why meta is at the center of everything here.
I guess I answered the question myself. So I ask this - what's an alternative to meta in this scenario?

@Marshmallow Marshall
That "bad for sleep" wasn't about time constraints. It's about stress and in the middle of the night realizing that something that someone said during the game didn't make sense.
Helz is right about the 1 hour thing. If you know that you're never going to be able to put more than an hour per game day into the game, you should probably not sing at all and wait for a better time.

About sleep... well, you could say that about virtually everything it's just that you need to "sleep when you sleep", and not do other stuff. That's not really related to Mafia.