[Abandoned] S-FM Magellan (15P)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: M-FM Magellan

Review in progress.

I think numbers are better like this, being close to the "standard" of having Town occupy 2/3 + 1 of the rolelist. Good job

Not related to content
    - The Interrogator's description is a copy of the Infiltrator's.
    - The "originally posted by" do not always match roles.
    - The Ninth Commandment is not good: "everything else is allowed" means that you can do things like com-hunting. I suggest you replace it with a rule against com-hunting ^^
    - Outside of the Hacker role that you seem to have planned adding, the setup lacks an OoO (you probably already had noticed, but just as a reminder).

Questions for clarification
    - What happens if the Turncoat chooses to side with Brookmond Agents exactly? Please specify if the Brookmond Agents get notified, if he enters their chat, or any other special mechanics related to that side-picking role.
    - Do Brookmond Agents have a private chat? If so, night only or 24/7? I suggest to have at least a night chat and wouldn't oppose a 24/7 one, since this setup is based quite a lot on communication, but that's up to you of course.
    - Can the Mentalics Expert use both actions on the same night? Please clarify.

Content-related
    - The Geneticist does not have the ability to reveal his results at all unless he claims, in which case he would die on the next night for sure, since there is no protective role in this setup. He should probably be able to reveal the checked player's alignment (but not role) anonymously. If you fear that would defeat the flipless point of the setup, I suggest putting it on a charge system (can only do it once [or] twice, for example).
    - How will you enforce the "you cannot reveal your name in the message" rule on the Navigator and Mentalics Expert rolecards? Players can always just say that they sent a message to X on night # and confirm themselves that way. Do you see this rule as essential? If not, it should probably be removed.
    - Being Cook is not something most players will consider as fun, since it's basically a vestless survivor. Plus, survivors tend to create kingmaker situations, and are rarely fun to deal with; they make games a "bargain with the devil", and although that can sound fun, most of the time, it's not enjoyed. Drastically changing the role or removing it is my suggestion.

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 1st, 2020 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.