S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lol Kira you can just claim scum at this point
    You Have Made Many Posts That Have Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me.. First To Claim Vigi Not Vigi Claim That Visited Blink Per Kenny.. Also, You Couldnt Stop With That Death Note.. You Insisted Upon It.. Meaning You Likely Sent It.. Because, You Were Trying To Be Clever.. And Trying To Gain Town Points For Cracking The "Code".. Someone Else Kenny Put Thought Into It.. And Found The Cipher/Online.. And Put Into Context A Little Better.. I Do Suggest That You Are Scum.. SK/GF.. Ur One Or The Other Im Not Sure Exactly.. But General Consensus Is Frinckles Is SK So That Would Make You Likely GF.. Soo.. There Is That

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Have Made Many Posts That Have Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me.. First To Claim Vigi Not Vigi Claim That Visited Blink Per Kenny.. Also, You Couldnt Stop With That Death Note.. You Insisted Upon It.. Meaning You Likely Sent It.. Because, You Were Trying To Be Clever.. And Trying To Gain Town Points For Cracking The "Code".. Someone Else Kenny Put Thought Into It.. And Found The Cipher/Online.. And Put Into Context A Little Better.. I Do Suggest That You Are Scum.. SK/GF.. Ur One Or The Other Im Not Sure Exactly.. But General Consensus Is Frinckles Is SK So That Would Make You Likely GF.. Soo.. There Is That

3. ISO #3

this reads townie in tone

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

okay