?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2921
  1. ISO #1101

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    If it were to work in a way that'd even make it go through after his death, which is complete fucking bullshit and incredibly unlikely,
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD SCUM REVEAL SOMETHING LIKE THAT
    Because idiots like you would go "WHY THE FUCK WOULD A SCUM REVEAL SOMETHING LIKE THAT"

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    So many posts here are willing to go to my sig post-game lmao
    If it were to work in a way that'd even make it go through after his death, which is complete fucking bullshit and incredibly unlikely,
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD SCUM REVEAL SOMETHING LIKE THAT
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

I refuse to lynch a player for a valid roleclaim that everyone is fucking believing even. That's bullshit in itself.
    Well I'm not lynching anyone else.

So it looks like it will be a no lynch day or you need to get enough people on MP or someone else.

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

I trust swag and Yoek more then Devian and Peter and i have no clue on screams right now, my brain is all confuzzeled and my og point on Sadboi stands, i think his claim made him less scummy and that its a verifiable thing, i said before that i just started sheeping for no reason and i wanna balme the fact its 1am here right now. However we need that Day 1 lynch and rn its between Sadboi and Mastertings and i think sadboi at this point is not a solid day uno lyncho. Why in gods name would a smart scum reveal such a strange role, it would be a shite play.

Also on Screams, Yoek is claiming he has a big old johnny in his bag so im trusting that
    -vote S-FM Masterpiece

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Well I'm not lynching anyone else.

So it looks like it will be a no lynch day or you need to get enough people on MP or someone else.
    Are you fucking townreading MP now solely because Smileyman claimed his role? Are you actually that fake?

10. ISO #1110

Please listen to me. He is our lynch.
    Yoek is even telling you he can keep you safe from me EVEN IN THE EVENT I WOULD BE SCUM. So what the fuck do you want more lol, if I'm lying and he's too because he's my scummate, THEN YOU CATCH US BOTH, IT'S BETTER THAN A COP CHECK

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

I refuse to lynch a player for a valid roleclaim that everyone is fucking believing even. That's bullshit in itself.
    regardless of whether it's a real role. who the fuck said we as town members need to let a mind controlling blackmailing killing role live regardless of his fucking alignment

he is a liability to all of us. logic bro i thought youd understand. wrong side of the fucking fence.

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Yoek is even telling you he can keep you safe from me EVEN IN THE EVENT I WOULD BE SCUM. So what the fuck do you want more lol, if I'm lying and he's too because he's my scummate, THEN YOU CATCH US BOTH, IT'S BETTER THAN A COP CHECK
    We kill you and you flip your alignment and it reveals your mom. Maybe not their alignment, but it gives us way more information.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    I trust swag and Yoek more then Devian and Peter and i have no clue on screams right now, my brain is all confuzzeled and my og point on Sadboi stands, i think his claim made him less scummy and that its a verifiable thing, i said before that i just started sheeping for no reason and i wanna balme the fact its 1am here right now. However we need that Day 1 lynch and rn its between Sadboi and Mastertings and i think sadboi at this point is not a solid day uno lyncho. Why in gods name would a smart scum reveal such a strange role, it would be a shite play.

Also on Screams, Yoek is claiming he has a big old johnny in his bag so im trusting that
    -vote S-FM Masterpiece
    Masterpiece, please claim your role at this point. I want to know if it's useful to selfpres vote you because apparently Deviant isn't getting lynched. I'll have to mindcontrol him D:

18. ISO #1118

No way are you and I scum VS scum.

That world just doesn't fucking exist, you know it I know it, and I'm sure a few other players in the game know it aswell.

19. ISO #1119

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    regardless of whether it's a real role. who the fuck said we as town members need to let a mind controlling blackmailing killing role live regardless of his fucking alignment

he is a liability to all of us. logic bro i thought youd understand. wrong side of the fucking fence.
    EXACTLY THIS

20. ISO #1120

-vote S-FM Masterpiece
    so, okay like i said killing me is hurting you if ur town.. ive already gave my role. and yet you wanna kill me.. i gave my role all discrete like. i think that screams has figured out my role.

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Well well well, looks like all your scholars weren't very scholarly now were they?

23. ISO #1123

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    so, okay like i said killing me is hurting you if ur town.. ive already gave my role. and yet you wanna kill me.. i gave my role all discrete like. i think that screams has figured out my role.
    No no, you HARDCLAIM your role, no cryptic bullshit. Nobody has time for cryptic bullshit. We are into D1 still and we have over 1100 posts.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

He claimed to blackmail himself, he claimed his kill to be delayed by one night.
    I see no reason whatsoever on why anyone with instant kill and regular blackmail would even mention those words. It makes no sense for scum at all.
    That is logic. How do you suddenly see a liability in that? How the fuck

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    I even fucking quoted it for big brained individuals to figure it out. But w/e

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

He claimed to blackmail himself, he claimed his kill to be delayed by one night.
    I see no reason whatsoever on why anyone with instant kill and regular blackmail would even mention those words. It makes no sense for scum at all.
    That is logic. How do you suddenly see a liability in that? How the fuck
    He said the victim would know they were going to die, he never said they COULD TELL anyone else.

Think of all scenarios.

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Masterpiece, please claim your role at this point. I want to know if it's useful to selfpres vote you because apparently Deviant isn't getting lynched. I'll have to mindcontrol him D:
    You will not mindcontrol deviant. Either you mindcontrol peepee or you're the lynch. This is non negotiable.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

He said the victim would know they were going to die, he never said they COULD TELL anyone else.

Think of all scenarios.
    UH yeah, I didn't precise that they don't have any limitations, right. I also didn't say that using my action will NOT cause the universe to implode because that's fucking unnecessary...

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

You will not mindcontrol deviant. Either you mindcontrol peepee or you're the lynch. This is non negotiable.
    Ooooh, he did claim that he needed to "find the magic phrase" blah blah, so it wouldn't be too bad...

But I really think Deviant is scum lol. Are you really sure about this? Because I'd like to not decieve you guys lol.

Also to add to my previous post, the mindcontrol makes you die anyway so having a restriction that makes you unable to say it would be useless, it's not even logical

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Masterpiece, stop being so cyptic man its scummy as fuck when we are so close to Eod
    Yeah let's make a healing role fucking hard claim. Whatever, the town on MP vote deserve to be punished.

Remember when I said was our lynch and was ignored.

45. ISO #1145

Ooooh, he did claim that he needed to "find the magic phrase" blah blah, so it wouldn't be too bad...

But I really think Deviant is scum lol. Are you really sure about this? Because I'd like to not decieve you guys lol.

Also to add to my previous post, the mindcontrol makes you die anyway so having a restriction that makes you unable to say it would be useless, it's not even logical
    It was Peter who said the magic phrase stuff

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150