?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    He said he'd change balance. Roles were not meant to benefit one faction, that is true.

But this role would be pretty useless as a neutral or a scum role.
    i dont think so.. would kinda be like a cross between a godfather and a cons. with auto night immunity for one attack or group of attacks.. have to really view this game objectively

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    i literally almost typed up a wall 'to' smiley thinking they responded but it was actually @S-FM screams and i was fucking confused

no harm no foul
    here’s an easy way to tell

screams is cool
    should be lynched day 1
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Yes, I said he was "scummy" in early early D1 and then, before you made that post, I said he was town along with Masterpiece. Also, the entire multiquote makes no sense and is COM hunting.........
    Well yes, it didn't appear as hunting to me when I posted it, but in a way you're right. I'll try to tone it down with my metareads.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    that sounds mighty cheesy so uh no thanks

let me make this simple: discussion of who submitted what role is banned
    Guys can we just limit the angleshooting to ZERO please, and actually scumhunt like deviantcarguy is doing (even though it's aimed at me, it's still pro-town (NO I'M NOT SCUM))

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

@S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams

in what fucking world did you think revealing details about your role like that was a good idea

I have a bullet proof vest that is active each night UNTIL attacked
    It's an auto vest so medical staff do not worry ab saving me tonight
    you could have just said "i may an undisclosed amount of vests that i can use whenever!" so maybe they'd hunt a doctor instead

you literally just put yourself on a faster fucking timer by telling scum that they need to attack you tonight

why the fuck did you even reveal. that was HORRIBLE play

7. ISO #307

Guys can we just limit the angleshooting to ZERO please, and actually scumhunt like deviantcarguy is doing (even though it's aimed at me, it's still pro-town (NO I'M NOT SCUM))
    you say pro-town and not scum however, you dont say your town.. sounds like ur claiming a neutral role of some kind.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    i dont think so.. would kinda be like a cross between a godfather and a cons. with auto night immunity for one attack or group of attacks.. have to really view this game objectively
    But why would scum NEED to find other people out? If there are scum.

I'm saying your logic of it possibly being a non town role isn't improbable, I'm saying it serves almost no purpose in fm style of game.

I'm also town aligned.

10. ISO #310

@S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams

in what fucking world did you think revealing details about your role like that was a good idea

you could have just said "i may an undisclosed amount of vests that i can use whenever!" so maybe they'd hunt a doctor instead

you literally just put yourself on a faster fucking timer by telling scum that they need to attack you tonight

You do realize that he can be lying and that WIFOM protection is actually OP in this game lol, right? ... yeah probably not. Now can we stop discussing it and give townpoints to Scream?

11. ISO #311

@S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams

No, now doc can save another pro town person tonight while I investigate, and then medical staff can focus on me N2.

Also now scum HAVE to attack me tonight or else risk me getting to live more nights and finding out their roles. I'm forcing scum to have to gamble their night KP on me tonight to make it so I'm not a threat later.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

No, now doc can save another pro town person tonight while I investigate, and then medical staff can focus on me N2.

Also now scum HAVE to attack me tonight or else risk me getting to live more nights and finding out their roles. I'm forcing scum to have to gamble their night KP on me tonight to make it so I'm not a threat later.
    you know what, i don't believe you

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

You do realize that he can be lying and that WIFOM protection is actually OP in this game lol, right? ... yeah probably not. Now can we stop discussing it and give townpoints to Scream?
    you know what, i don't believe you

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

You are desperate to scumpaint me.

What do you fear about a night immune cop?

Me thinks you're not a towny.
    im not scum painting you.. your the only one thus far to give a role, so im just over analyzing what your role is and seeing in what camp it fits in best. town is a reasonable possibility but i cant rule out the probability that you are scum.

24. ISO #324

im not scum painting you.. your the only one thus far to give a role, so im just over analyzing what your role is and seeing in what camp it fits in best. town is a reasonable possibility but i cant rule out the probability that you are scum.
    So what are we reasonably going to do about it?

Two options. 1. I'm the day 1 lynch. 2. I live and I'm allowed to do my nights work, and the evil/scum/neutral killings all have choices to make.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

why are you sold so easily?
    You think is sold?

They're just offering up the point I could be WIFOAMING and there's no way for you to tell, so going down the rabbit hole is pointless. I've already revealed my role card.

It's possible is trying to pocket me so I'll stick with them.

They've also stated their main argument against me was "tpr hunting" which I wasnt doing.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

its possible they are scum trying to play off a pro buddy tactic and that both smiley & screamers are possible scum team. just a guess. not all that tangible. also, i dont think everyone has checked in yet..

30. ISO #330

So what are we reasonably going to do about it?

Two options. 1. I'm the day 1 lynch. 2. I live and I'm allowed to do my nights work, and the evil/scum/neutral killings all have choices to make.
    by softing (early to my game mechanics post ) and then hardclaiming out of fucking nowhere you lower suspicion how harshly people scrutinize your posts for the rest of the day.

now everyone needs to consider that according to SB16 Mafia/demons/illuminati met last night. they certainly walked into this with a plan.

how difficult would it be to invent a cop with a bulletproof vest? how long would that take? surely not 24 hours worth of a night chat

was your interaction with masterpiece early on (and even now) legitimate?

it can seem forced at points. you also both turned on smiley pretty fast, basically forgetting the hill you two both tried to die on. were you/are you distancing?

so what we're reasonably going to do about it is treat you as if you're not a cop. because thus far you're the most anti-town cop ive ever seen

31. ISO #331

its possible they are scum trying to play off a pro buddy tactic and that both smiley & screamers are possible scum team. just a guess. not all that tangible. also, i dont think everyone has checked in yet..
    you are so trying to scumpaint me it's so funny

yes @S-FM Hey peter has not checked in

32. ISO #332

-vote s-fm masterpiece

for reasons of suspected tunneling and piling on when deviantart started pushing against me.

it's possible they are teammates.

Regardless, let's turn up the heat and put masterpieces on display.
    okay, so for thinking in more then one perspective im scum. good to know.

33. ISO #333

ironic, while i posted all that you claimed the same thing about them while screams voted

you guys work too fast.

34. ISO #334

by softing (early to my game mechanics post ) and then hardclaiming out of fucking nowhere you lower suspicion how harshly people scrutinize your posts for the rest of the day.

now everyone needs to consider that according to SB16 Mafia/demons/illuminati met last night. they certainly walked into this with a plan.

how difficult would it be to invent a cop with a bulletproof vest? how long would that take? surely not 24 hours worth of a night chat

it can seem forced at points. you also both turned on smiley pretty fast, basically forgetting the hill you two both tried to die on. were you/are you distancing?

so what we're reasonably going to do about it is treat you as if you're not a cop. because thus far you're the most anti-town cop ive ever seen

What hills were I trying to die on? This is all bullshit lol. I've been pretty lax and free flowing all game.

I don't think you're thinking of the right person. LOL

Please quote posts to make your claim against me, and this supposed "turning on smiley very quickly"

35. ISO #335

Why not? If he's town, you are currently ruining his play, and if he's scum, you aren't convincing everyone to lynch him today with that claim anyway so it's pointless. You can state you don't like him, but don't ruin the WIFOM, please.

Also, it's a bit strange to pocket the guy you were attacking in the previous IRL day, no? :P

36. ISO #336

okay, so for thinking in more then one perspective im scum. good to know.
    No, it's not thinking in more than one perspective, it's your inability to see me as anything but scum, and a continued push that goes nowhere. You have failed to vote me, but you keep trying to paint these different scenarios in which I am now scum, even after a claim, and deviant is also helping you.

One or both of you are scum/evil neutral, and you're either buddying or coordinated.

37. ISO #337

Why not? If he's town, you are currently ruining his play, and if he's scum, you aren't convincing everyone to lynch him today with that claim anyway so it's pointless. You can state you don't like him, but don't ruin the WIFOM, please.

Also, it's a bit strange to pocket the guy you were attacking in the previous IRL day, no? :P
    I would agree with you, but then mastpiece of fried chicken will attempt to say I'm buddying you now, after "turning on you"

38. ISO #338

The "distancing" would be kinda failed lmao, given that I am actively defending him. Your theory is crap. Which hill were we trying to die on, too...?

What we're reasonably going to do is to stop discussing the claim, for Stealthbomber's sake. If you discuss the claim more, I'm voting you. You can say that you don't trust him and make behavioral analysis if you want to, but just stop breaking the WIFOM, that's very anti-town and is, to some extent, a form of TPR hunting.

39. ISO #339

No, it's not thinking in more than one perspective, it's your inability to see me as anything but scum, and a continued push that goes nowhere. You have failed to vote me, but you keep trying to paint these different scenarios in which I am now scum, even after a claim, and deviant is also helping you.

One or both of you are scum/evil neutral, and you're either buddying or coordinated.
    wow its nice and shady over here.. the clouds just rolled in.

40. ISO #340

The "distancing" would be kinda failed lmao, given that I am actively defending him. Your theory is crap. Which hill were we trying to die on, too...?

What we're reasonably going to do is to stop discussing the claim, for Stealthbomber's sake. If you discuss the claim more, I'm voting you. You can say that you don't trust him and make behavioral analysis if you want to, but just stop breaking the WIFOM, that's very anti-town and is, to some extent, a form of TPR hunting.
    I have an idea. Why doesn't he go back and quote post all of the evidence he has against me, and then make his claim and then each person is free to evaluate it?

If he doesn't do it, I say we vote him.

41. ISO #341

-vote s-fm masterpiece

for reasons of suspected tunneling and piling on when deviantart started pushing against me.

it's possible they are teammates.

Regardless, let's turn up the heat and put masterpieces on display.
    No, that never happens. Teammates don't start a wagon and just choo choo it together, no way, that literally NEVER happens. There's always a townie jumping first, or a scum starting the wagon and then townies jumping on it. Hell, it's rare to just see a wagon where all scums are when there are more than 2 scums, so 2 scums being the first votes on someone? Especially with how Masterpiece acts in general, and his interactions with Yoek? Nah, he's actually my highest townread after you lol.

42. ISO #342

That’s not angle shooting though. A mass role claim scenario would be quite beneficial, and I did ask the host if that was allowed.

43. ISO #343

I have an idea. Why doesn't he go back and quote post all of the evidence he has against me, and then make his claim and then each person is free to evaluate it?

If he doesn't do it, I say we vote him.
    That's a good idea. I'm not wanting to just jump on him whatever he posts, though : my feeling that he's genuine still stands. He makes bad and wrong cases, but he's still genuine.

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    That’s not angle shooting though. A mass role claim scenario would be quite beneficial, and I did ask the host if that was allowed.
    No, no it really wouldn't be. Scum can make ANY KIND OF SHIT UP, they can make literally ANYTHING because this setup allows for (nearly) any kind of crazy role lol. It's a terrible idea.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Let's look at shit like this,

My role could be real. It could be fake.

Town's objective would to be evaluate all of my posts, see if the claim makes sense, and then try to sort me. They would want to see if my lynch would be most beneficial to the town overall.

Scum/neutral = day lynch and not have to worry about it at all

Now it's time for us all to see who tries to do what.

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    I guess the shitposting phase is over then.

Can you explain what push you mean by the red text there?
    "I refuse to believe scum would come up with fake reasons to push their team mate - fake reasons usually come from scum being unsure what reason to come up with for voting a townie."
    Yoek <-> Masterpiece?
    Because that sounds awkwardly onesided. For that Argument to work one of the two would have to be scum. Seems to me like a convenient thing for scum to say so I'd like some backstory on that thought.
    Smileyface and yoek. They scumread each other very early into the day - and I feel like some of Smileyface’s posts wrt Yoek are really forced - it’s like he’s trying to find reasons to scum read him... and yes, I do believe there’s a scum in there, and that that scum is Smileyface. Not just for his interaction with yoek, but also because he seems to be posting a lot of LAMIST...

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

What hills were I trying to die on? This is all bullshit lol. I've been pretty lax and free flowing all game.

I don't think you're thinking of the right person. LOL

Please quote posts to make your claim against me, and this supposed "turning on smiley very quickly"
    hills were pink and incorrect. mixed up you and yoek. mb. ive submitted my request to give us colored names

your response to my earlier post was terrible though and i dislike the softing / spontaneous reveal

50. ISO #350

retracted. pink names confuse cave man.

was yoek.