?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    No, no it really wouldn't be. Scum can make ANY KIND OF SHIT UP, they can make literally ANYTHING because this setup allows for (nearly) any kind of crazy role lol. It's a terrible idea.
    The host specifically stated that he’s made up some roles that he’s going to post at EoD. Doesn’t mean the scum team knows what roles they are, or that they can make up those roles.

Edit: at MyLo. Not eod

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Smileyface and yoek. They scumread each other very early into the day - and I feel like some of Smileyface’s posts wrt Yoek are really forced - it’s like he’s trying to find reasons to scum read him... and yes, I do believe there’s a scum in there, and that that scum is Smileyface. Not just for his interaction with yoek, but also because he seems to be posting a lot of LAMIST...
    Indeed, I'm doing LAMIST. Do you have an issue with that? I'm not ONLY doing LAMIST, but I'm shutting people like you, who say false things, off.

Also, I'm TOWN READING YOEK, for the 99999th time. I had some suspicions on him in super early D1, and THAT'S IT.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    hills were pink and incorrect. mixed up you and yoek. mb. ive submitted my request to give us colored names

your response to my earlier post was terrible though and i dislike the softing / spontaneous reveal

lol I love the "it's pink and I was wrong, so I change mind now defense"

I mean yeah the names should be color'd changed. But w/e

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Indeed, I'm doing LAMIST. Do you have an issue with that? I'm not ONLY doing LAMIST, but I'm shutting people like you, who say false things, off.

Also, I'm TOWN READING YOEK, for the 99999th time. I had some suspicions on him in super early D1, and THAT'S IT.
    I don’t like LAMIST... it’s just so easy to fake, and it brings nothing new to the table. Scumhunt instead-that’s what town should do. Trying to survive at all costs is not pro town lol.
    Interesting, I must’ve missed that.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    lol I love the "it's pink and I was wrong, so I change mind now defense"

I mean yeah the names should be color'd changed. But w/e
    the "i agree with you but that's not good enough offense"

i don't change my mind that you could be lying and im not convinced you arent

you havent done much to be a town read i just happen to have stronger scum reads at the moment

i already said im viewing your posts as if your somebody who hasnt revealed because there was 0 reason to in the first place

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

the "i agree with you but that's not good enough offense"

i don't change my mind that you could be lying and im not convinced you arent

you havent done much to be a town read i just happen to have stronger scum reads at the moment

i already said im viewing your posts as if your somebody who hasnt revealed because there was 0 reason to in the first place

Cool and I'm just outright dismissing you at this point,

can I remain pink?

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

I don’t like LAMIST... it’s just so easy to fake, and it brings nothing new to the table. Scumhunt instead-that’s what town should do. Trying to survive at all costs is not pro town lol.
    Interesting, I must’ve missed that.
    It brings not dying and reactions out, just like your reaction right now

LAMIST is part of scum hunting tools. What's not pro-town is to spam LAMIST while not doing anything else, which I am not doing so I'm good

17. ISO #367

hey peter checked in to me with account permission issues which I believe(?) have been resolved so you should be hearing from them soon

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #368

Idk. I heavily doubt TPR claimer here would ever claim in this situation as scum. If my theory is correct, which I cannot discuss openly unfortunately...
    It is a really weird play, but is it scummy? I really don’t think so.
    That being said, my scumreads:
    Mr. Masterpiece, henceforth referred to as Mr. Weird PfP
    Mr. Harold, for bussing Masterpiece
    Mr. Smileyface, for weirdness around Mr. Yoek (I’ll refer to the latter as Mr. Yolk)

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

LAMIST is part of scum hunting tools. What's not pro-town is to spam LAMIST while not doing anything else, which I am not doing so I'm good
    -This post is sponsored by S-FM who reserves the right to copyright all posts they've made as 'Town.' Any illegal distribution of these posts without the written consent of S-FM Special is strictly prohibited.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Anyway, brb cuz apparently you didn’t scumread yolk and I need to check that. Brb
    I did scumread him really early on but it went away like 150 posts ago, not sure exactly when
    Pls note that a role claim is a really dumb idea rn. Let’s not get more roles out pls...
    Agreed, please don't roleclaim more.
    -This post is sponsored by S-FM who reserves the right to copyright all posts they've made as 'Town.' Any illegal distribution of these posts without the written consent of S-FM Special is strictly prohibited.
    Indeed.

24. ISO #374

Idk. I heavily doubt TPR claimer here would ever claim in this situation as scum. If my theory is correct, which I cannot discuss openly unfortunately...
    It is a really weird play, but is it scummy? I really don’t think so.
    That being said, my scumreads:
    Mr. Masterpiece, henceforth referred to as Mr. Weird PfP
    Mr. Harold, for bussing Masterpiece
    Mr. Smileyface, for weirdness around Mr. Yoek (I’ll refer to the latter as Mr. Yolk)
    Wowowowowow that's out of nowhere, please explain when you'll be done with searching about Mr. Yoek

25. ISO #375

Pls note that a role claim is a really dumb idea rn. Let’s not get more roles out pls...
    it was awful play
    the fact that it was softed throughout the early game is suspicious as well
    just view them as vanilla until they give us some results considering theyre on a timer anyway

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    No, now doc can save another pro town person tonight while I investigate, and then medical staff can focus on me N2.

Also now scum HAVE to attack me tonight or else risk me getting to live more nights and finding out their roles. I'm forcing scum to have to gamble their night KP on me tonight to make it so I'm not a threat later.
    Tbh this is awfully stupid. Why the hell are you assuming that we have a medic in first place? Why did you reveal that you are crucial when there would be a low chance of doctor actually targeting you?

Why?

Why?

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    If you think there are people who don't have a TPR... you're very wrong.
    senor, i did not say i didnt think there was non tprs. i said the game is vanilla-e, and i meant that in the sense where regardless of peoples night actions, IN MY OPINION, we should approach this as a scortch earth. If you're believed to be scum, regardless what kind, you gots to go booboo.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    This Is A Wallpost That Not Only Doesn't Target Any Single Players But Also Is Scummy Because Of Wrong Info
    mmm. i mean, was i suppsed to start calling out everyone individually after working 12 hours? i'm here now, i'll address you, your mom, your moms mom and jesus if i have to. bring it on sir

33. ISO #383

Tbh this is awfully stupid. Why the hell are you assuming that we have a medic in first place? Why did you reveal that you are crucial when there would be a low chance of doctor actually targeting you?

Why?

Why?

You clearly didn’t read the set up thread.

Who is to say there is low chance of doc targeting me?

I’m Night immune for at least tonight ... the rest can be sorted tomorrow

I’m forcing the kill powers to use their kills on me to burn my immunity or risk allowing a immune cop a freee trip to the end

There is a method here

34. ISO #384

Why?

Why?
    dont bother.

damage is already done tbh and scream will try to start a bw if you question their infallible logic

just keep it in mind for tomorrow, there are scummier people here

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    senor, i did not say i didnt think there was non tprs. i said the game is vanilla-e, and i meant that in the sense where regardless of peoples night actions, IN MY OPINION, we should approach this as a scortch earth. If you're believed to be scum, regardless what kind, you gots to go booboo.
    That's logic.

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    Yoek And Masterpiece Are Both Town Because I Know Who They Are And They Both Play Their Town Meta
    I just want to point out, that this is against the point of the game. Theres supposed to be no personal meta effecting any reads. And unless you're going to openly out these two peoples coms, and show supporting evidence as to why you believe theyre playing to their town meta, your supporting argument is weak.

And if you knew who i was, i would be put on a pedestal and this game would have been solved before it even started. but have no fear, i am the best.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

@S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams
    @S-FM screams

in what fucking world did you think revealing details about your role like that was a good idea

you could have just said "i may an undisclosed amount of vests that i can use whenever!" so maybe they'd hunt a doctor instead

you literally just put yourself on a faster fucking timer by telling scum that they need to attack you tonight

why the fuck did you even reveal. that was HORRIBLE play
    Nah chill.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

by softing (early to my game mechanics post ) and then hardclaiming out of fucking nowhere you lower suspicion how harshly people scrutinize your posts for the rest of the day.

now everyone needs to consider that according to SB16 Mafia/demons/illuminati met last night. they certainly walked into this with a plan.

how difficult would it be to invent a cop with a bulletproof vest? how long would that take? surely not 24 hours worth of a night chat

was your interaction with masterpiece early on (and even now) legitimate?

it can seem forced at points. you also both turned on smiley pretty fast, basically forgetting the hill you two both tried to die on. were you/are you distancing?

so what we're reasonably going to do about it is treat you as if you're not a cop. because thus far you're the most anti-town cop ive ever seen
    His claim wouldn't work if he was scum IMO, if he's alive past 3 he's toast.

50. ISO #400