?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2921
  1. ISO #1701

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    wait before I respond to more of ur posts, what is your homesight just curious? Twitch.tv (video mafia)

have you played a lot of mafia before? Yes!

do you prefer town or scum? Scum

why?
    Why scum? It’s for more fun and you have more information, you can make your opponents do whatever you want if you’re confident enough. Scum is so freeing. Town there is so much anxiety because you never know if your lynches are right or not.

2. ISO #1702

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Just woke up so I’m gonna be useless but it’s confirmed JFK is the town mentor of swag was it?

JFK is town
    @Stealthbomber16

Does caitlyns ultimate or knife kill in the day end the day? Or can we still lynch after?
    I worded this weird.

JFK is the town mentor of swag

3. ISO #1703

Why scum? It’s for more fun and you have more information, you can make your opponents do whatever you want if you’re confident enough. Scum is so freeing. Town there is so much anxiety because you never know if your lynches are right or not.
    +1

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

[QUOTE=Stealthbomber16;826977]

WRITTEN BY DEVIANTART: If you are reading this two things are certain. I am dead and so is Peepee Poo Poo or who I have come to know as PPPP. I locked both he and Smiley in a ring together. I'm sure you know by now that I am ring master. Unfortunately for PPPP he chose the incorrect number and lost to Smiley. I did not tell him this for a few reasons.

1. Given that I possibly killed two town members, I needed all three of us to work together with no grudges in an effort to help push the town ahead.
    2. It really didn't matter if he died. The fact that he was able to communicate with 2 other people are night in order to accurately deal knives was inherently good.
    3. This was a last ditch effort to see how effectively we can turn a possibly bad situation to a good one. We needed to operate as if we were a team and with the instructions to place this plan in our last wills incase we were backstabbed.

After spending 24 hours with them in chat, I can reasonably say I dont scumread thier intentions. I still stand by my beliefs that lynching or killing smiley as a liability would be a worthwhile sacrifice for the town. That belief was unfortunately out ahead of my desire to lynch a role that would have literally cut the game in half. I owe it to both of them for thier better judgement in that regard.

You are absolutely to infer them as scum if:
    Harold was NOT mind blasted by smiley.
    Either me or smiley did not receive a knife. (PPPP) will be dead regardless. He was instructed to give all three of us knives. I knew the while he was dead. This was done to prevent him from possibly giving comrades a knife. Neither of them can join a factional chat. Everything the three of us did was in a democratic fashion. We all wanted knives and all wanted Harold dead.
    Obviously I brought them both to the ring under my own suspicions.. that really doesnt matter, however.

My town reads are Thanos, Screams, Smiley, Swag98 in that order.
    My FOS are Harold, Bungalow, Yoek in that order.

There is more to Screams/Yoek than meets the eye in my opinion. I didnt have enough time to figure it out. Goodluck to the Town. And GG.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98
    Hey, forgetful student here. I died tonight. Swag.
    So, I’ll keep this last will short. My role put me in a nightchat together with S-FM jfk, as soon as I received it. I was told his alignment, town. The revealed card you should see here in stealth’s post should say that I have the same alignment as he does, too.
    This means jfk is confirmed town. I believe we both reached the same conclusions with reads we discussed at night, too. I anyway have faith in him going forward for this game.

There’s one thing I couldn’t discuss with him though. I created xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. I honestly heavily scumread smileyman still, but if his role works the way it was supposed to he is being blackmailed by a random player today and I sure hope the random player could decide the blackmail conditions, not smileyman. Check out the card anyway, he was honest as fuck on the claim. Only left out the part of a random event maybe happening on his death, which I frankly don’t know how to judge lol. Best case smileyman is gonna get killed by his own role today.
    Oh and remember to make sure he used his kill on peepee. Say swag if you read this.
    Harold’s wallpost seemed easy to me btw. Hammering 8 minutes before EoD with a guy claiming a daytime role is also in all ways scummy.

Swag for jfk being president again. Swag.
    Swag

So we need to find out, if Harold was actually controlled, he claimed he wasn't and I thought claimed he did but I feel like he dismissed that claim? It was late last night and I don't feel like digging through poetry to figure out what was saying. So harold is or isnt controlled and going to die.

Devi, did your role role block the 2 combatants?

If not, did you receive your knives?

If not, then lied about having knives?

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

So I am categorically against lynching smileyface today, for two reasons:
    -he possibly has a knife which he can use on Harold or whoever else shows up, like Peter, or me if you’re still scumreading me at the end of the day for whatever reason
    -he cannot be scum with anyone other than yolk
    -lynching him wouldn’t really help us solve this predicament

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

What is good. I’ve done some reading Short story:. I like yoek even less now, I think Bungalow is not as suspicious as I thought. This is the day we need to pressure information out of the quieter people (of course). My claim from d1 that Harold would be a good lynch today still stands, but if he’s dying anyway it is not first important (especially with the knives out).

I apologize for minimal participation. Midterms and binge drinking as one does at this age. I will be active in a few hours and in the wee hours of the night I plan on mass shitposting to perhaps not be killed for not finding the phrase.

I got no feedback last night, and as per the nature of not having the phrase, i did nothing.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

[QUOTE=S-FM screams;827309]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So we need to find out, if Harold was actually controlled, he claimed he wasn't and I thought claimed he did but I feel like he dismissed that claim? It was late last night and I don't feel like digging through poetry to figure out what was saying. So harold is or isnt controlled and going to die.

Devi, did your role role block the 2 combatants?

If not, did you receive your knives?

If not, then lied about having knives?
    im just about caught up, needed to skim over a lot of raging but eh happens.

yes i have my knife.

smiley almost certainly has a knife.
    my logic was if PPPP was town, he would absolutely follow through with the plan. im sure he did.

17. ISO #1717

okay so there are 2 people in this game that can eliminate 2 others in-thread, smiley and myself. at this point i still townread smiley.

here is where im at, keep in mind im relaxing on my weekend and trying to crunch all this d2 stuff together. you guys went on a fucking tangent.

-screams claiming swat cop bulletproof spontaneously was awful from a town perspective. it was innately anti-town regardless of how you feel. not only did it detract from the conversation throughout the day, it was an extremely poor attempt at baiting in general. like. really. that was beginner-mode baiting. that should basically be a tutorial for how to play veteran. i actually have it in my notes that you might have been baiting. lol

so, the question of 'why' will be met with "cuz baits bro" yet we have 0 to resolve from it. in almost every scenario, you not claiming anything would have been ideal. surely you couldnt have fathomed a role snapping half of us out of the game, but you were so concerned about being visited at a time when you were under 0 pressure. i still believe thats suspicious.

id also follow up, the only reason you werent the subject of yesterdays lynch was because we could be under the assumption of a check, which you have failed to provide. you are instead dangerously unconfirmable and youre also one of (if not the only) other person who advocated against the lynch on thanos though you did share some of my reasoning. i think one thing to consider is that thanos' kill is unconditional when it comes to alignment. bussing a teammate could be beneficial if they knew their life was stake as well so.. its kind of tricky.

one more thing thats a little.. off to me.. you said this was your first time on this site.. SC2Mafia. but youre familiar enough with Veteran. on almost every other website the role is referred to as paranoid gun owner or grandma or some shit but you specifically said veteran. might be some disconnect somewhere. you also seemed to reject the idea that there maybe other 'support roles' aside from a doctor/medic. again, strange terminology. you mentioned specifically me saying mafia etc etc. its all a bit suspicious but okay, no problem fam.

-yoek is still banging the same old drum. there really isnt much else except for this winded conversation between him and screams. its apparent to me that theyre not on the same team. he apparently has a cult check against him. do i believe it? hm

-smiley was given the order unanimously to fry harolds brain. after spending 24 hours in the ring he isnt a town lock but he doesnt seem like scum. PPPP followed through on his part of the deal, that much im sure of.

-harold who contributed 1. one. uno. townish post 2 hours before eod is now apparently our cop. what a CRAZY world huh? the same cop who doesnt say his brain was fried. who has contributed a lukewarm check of cult. you know.. and this is a little bit meta. cult around here happens to incite a lot of hysteria. just enough hysteria in some scenarios to get somebody lynched. if harold knew his brain was being fried, wouldnt it be a good idea to get a town member out of the game while you could? ideally yes.

so.. do we lynch harold? no, we simply cannot. harold denies being mind blasted and we know that power doesnt occur until the following night. then we would see if smiley was lying scum.

but you know what?

. . . . . . .

we dont have to.

who defended smiley yesterday, almost OUT OF THE BLUE? who explicitly came to his aid despite any logical resolution that presented him as a liability town or not? and who invented smiley's role?

swag98 a town member. he knew the role he made was smileys. he knew he was town. and so in my mind, smiley is in fact confirmed.

. . . . . . . .

this means in almost every scenario that harold is

1 dying.
    2 lying.

so, if in my mind harold is completely 100% lying and scum why not knife him?

well thatd be a waste tbh. i think a better target is by most measure Screams or someone else were uncertain of.

thoughts?

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    okay so there are 2 people in this game that can eliminate 2 others in-thread, smiley and myself. at this point i still townread smiley.

here is where im at, keep in mind im relaxing on my weekend and trying to crunch all this d2 stuff together. you guys went on a fucking tangent.

-screams claiming swat cop bulletproof spontaneously was awful from a town perspective. it was innately anti-town regardless of how you feel. not only did it detract from the conversation throughout the day, it was an extremely poor attempt at baiting in general. like. really. that was beginner-mode baiting. that should basically be a tutorial for how to play veteran. i actually have it in my notes that you might have been baiting. lol

so, the question of 'why' will be met with "cuz baits bro" yet we have 0 to resolve from it. in almost every scenario, you not claiming anything would have been ideal. surely you couldnt have fathomed a role snapping half of us out of the game, but you were so concerned about being visited at a time when you were under 0 pressure. i still believe thats suspicious.

id also follow up, the only reason you werent the subject of yesterdays lynch was because we could be under the assumption of a check, which you have failed to provide. you are instead dangerously unconfirmable and youre also one of (if not the only) other person who advocated against the lynch on thanos though you did share some of my reasoning. i think one thing to consider is that thanos' kill is unconditional when it comes to alignment. bussing a teammate could be beneficial if they knew their life was stake as well so.. its kind of tricky.

one more thing thats a little.. off to me.. you said this was your first time on this site.. SC2Mafia. but youre familiar enough with Veteran. on almost every other website the role is referred to as paranoid gun owner or grandma or some shit but you specifically said veteran. might be some disconnect somewhere. you also seemed to reject the idea that there maybe other 'support roles' aside from a doctor/medic. again, strange terminology. you mentioned specifically me saying mafia etc etc. its all a bit suspicious but okay, no problem fam.

-yoek is still banging the same old drum. there really isnt much else except for this winded conversation between him and screams. its apparent to me that theyre not on the same team. he apparently has a cult check against him. do i believe it? hm

-smiley was given the order unanimously to fry harolds brain. after spending 24 hours in the ring he isnt a town lock but he doesnt seem like scum. PPPP followed through on his part of the deal, that much im sure of.

-harold who contributed 1. one. uno. townish post 2 hours before eod is now apparently our cop. what a CRAZY world huh? the same cop who doesnt say his brain was fried. who has contributed a lukewarm check of cult. you know.. and this is a little bit meta. cult around here happens to incite a lot of hysteria. just enough hysteria in some scenarios to get somebody lynched. if harold knew his brain was being fried, wouldnt it be a good idea to get a town member out of the game while you could? ideally yes.

so.. do we lynch harold? no, we simply cannot. harold denies being mind blasted and we know that power doesnt occur until the following night. then we would see if smiley was lying scum.

but you know what?

. . . . . . .

we dont have to.

who defended smiley yesterday, almost OUT OF THE BLUE? who explicitly came to his aid despite any logical resolution that presented him as a liability town or not? and who invented smiley's role?

swag98 a town member. he knew the role he made was smileys. he knew he was town. and so in my mind, smiley is in fact confirmed.

. . . . . . . .

this means in almost every scenario that harold is

1 dying.
    2 lying.

so, if in my mind harold is completely 100% lying and scum why not knife him?

well thatd be a waste tbh. i think a better target is by most measure Screams or someone else were uncertain of.

thoughts?

My role name is literally veteran. It’s not a unique role, it’s called veteran as its title and I can go on alert twice

That’s from my role card

So I don’t understand how being from a different site means anything

If you don’t like my claim. Or whatever, I invite whoever has knives to use them on me if you think it clears stuff up.

However, wait to see if sb says it doesn’t stop the ability to lynch as well. Because when I flip town I want you to take out Harold or Yoek with the other set of knives to solve that claim circle and then lynch the other if it turns out the other was telling the truth.

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

one more somewhat philosophical thought is that we essentially had 3 town members in a night chat at the cost of one town death.

screams is seemingly someone who wants a lot of space yesterday and today. Was switching to smiley an effort to save face? Possibly. He knew the vote would be looked at. If a real cop existed, they would certainly check him for defending mafia until then.

So why didnt harold Hm.

21. ISO #1721

one more somewhat philosophical thought is that we essentially had 3 town members in a night chat at the cost of one town death.

screams is seemingly someone who wants a lot of space yesterday and today. Was switching to smiley an effort to save face? Possibly. He knew the vote would be looked at. If a real cop existed, they would certainly check him for defending mafia until then.

So why didnt harold Hm.
    Kill me

Do it.

Because right now you sound like a cultist defending your cult buddies

22. ISO #1722

I like those thoughts. I have a few things to comment on:

-screams’ vet claim indeed raises some issues. Firstly, the baiting was, as you said, trash. You don’t bait by claiming your role in a setup where claiming your role like this is incredibly stupid. it’s very bad baiting, if anything that’s got the opposite effect of causing people not to visit you.

-screams being mafia is a possible scenario if he’s scum with Harold. it might’ve been a planned move in their part, to discredit both yoek and smileyface. I say mafia because Harold is probably in a team with the dead mafia Thanos. Would make sense. I think that’s the only possible team he could be in, I certainly can scarcely think it possible for him and Yolk to be teamed (which is the only other possibility).

-smileyface arguably should never be lynched, ever. His lynch does nothing rn except reduce our lynch count.

-I had similar feelings wrt swags defense of smiley. I don’t think this necessarily solidified him as town but it certainly does help him.

-I agree, but what if Harold’s the last mafia and eliminating them would mean no more nightkills?

Btw, I strongly suspect Harold, mafia or not, was telling the truth about yolk.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    I like those thoughts. I have a few things to comment on:

-screams’ vet claim indeed raises some issues. Firstly, the baiting was, as you said, trash. You don’t bait by claiming your role in a setup where claiming your role like this is incredibly stupid. it’s very bad baiting, if anything that’s got the opposite effect of causing people not to visit you.

-screams being mafia is a possible scenario if he’s scum with Harold. it might’ve been a planned move in their part, to discredit both yoek and smileyface. I say mafia because Harold is probably in a team with the dead mafia Thanos. Would make sense. I think that’s the only possible team he could be in, I certainly can scarcely think it possible for him and Yolk to be teamed (which is the only other possibility).

-smileyface arguably should never be lynched, ever. His lynch does nothing rn except reduce our lynch count.

-I had similar feelings wrt swags defense of smiley. I don’t think this necessarily solidified him as town but it certainly does help him.

-I agree, but what if Harold’s the last mafia and eliminating them would mean no more nightkills?

Btw, I strongly suspect Harold, mafia or not, was telling the truth about yolk.

This site is extremely toxic.

Yeah my bait back fired.

And it seems I’m preventing actual scum hunting.

I guess I’ll have to save the town another way.

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

I’ve been called stupid. Illiterate, bad at mafia, my bait was “trash”

Yikes.

It’s kinda funny though. So much hypocrisy.

Anyhow, don’t waste the knives. I’m looking into suicide. I think if you’re gonna pile on me after my interactions with Yoek, there’s already too many cult to win or people are just incapable of reading and figuring it out.

I’m not gonna waste time defending me, when we have a claim from Harold and a claim from yoek

People saying I’m trying to take focus off the game by making us resolve those claims are just not being honest.

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

I’ve been called stupid. Illiterate, bad at mafia, my bait was “trash”

Yikes.

It’s kinda funny though. So much hypocrisy.

Anyhow, don’t waste the knives. I’m looking into suicide. I think if you’re gonna pile on me after my interactions with Yoek, there’s already too many cult to win or people are just incapable of reading and figuring it out.

I’m not gonna waste time defending me, when we have a claim from Harold and a claim from yoek

People saying I’m trying to take focus off the game by making us resolve those claims are just not being honest.
    the bait being bad wasnt the issue.

your actually bringing up talking points like this is your diary. just play the fucking game. nobody is really that toxic. its rhetoric.

ive seen plenty of other mafia communities. they can be just as fucking toxic or worse to the point where they censor everything.

id actually be fucking upset if you were bringing in game manners into it just for the sake of manipulation but i doubt it

people talk a certain way, its pressure. you can deal with it otherwise i dont think youd be playing.

more importantly

listen to my logic.

swag made smileys role. he was town and defended him. he knew smiley was likely town, right?

i spent 24 hours with smiley. PPPP and i atleast didnt scumread his intention in those 24 hours. thats worth considering.

so harold, you know.. harold. bee guy. yeah he says he has a cult check on yoek. okay right! so we lynch yoek.

but he denies being mind blasted.

is it possible you and yoek are both of the same alignment, being town?

35. ISO #1735

the bait being bad wasnt the issue.

your actually bringing up talking points like this is your diary. just play the fucking game. nobody is really that toxic. its rhetoric.

ive seen plenty of other mafia communities. they can be just as fucking toxic or worse to the point where they censor everything.

id actually be fucking upset if you were bringing in game manners into it just for the sake of manipulation but i doubt it

people talk a certain way, its pressure. you can deal with it otherwise i dont think youd be playing.

more importantly

listen to my logic.

swag made smileys role. he was town and defended him. he knew smiley was likely town, right?

i spent 24 hours with smiley. PPPP and i atleast didnt scumread his intention in those 24 hours. thats worth considering.

so harold, you know.. harold. bee guy. yeah he says he has a cult check on yoek. okay right! so we lynch yoek.

but he denies being mind blasted.

is it possible you and yoek are both of the same alignment, being town?
    Who do you think we should lynch then?

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

the correct question is who are our two knife victims

lynching comes after

I know I'm a town member. I know smiley is 95% a town member

so. We use two knives, eliminate two players and resolve a lynch from there.

Obviously a dangerously uncomfortable player isna good target.

for the same reasons smiley was a liability yesterday, so it a known vet with 0 kills and track record of weak baiting and lying.

But there are others to consider. If screams flips town we've done nothing. However essentially 3 lynches is generous.

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

Use the knives on me and Harold

Then lynch Yoek if Harold is a role that gets investigative powers

Simple.

But yes, because according to all you geniuses, there’s a world in which I’m scum

Harold is lying

And Yoek is town

The truth is we could all be neutrals
    We could all be different shades of scum

But of the three of us
    One is definitely town. I know who it is.

I’d like for you to know as well. As it seems my death as a night immune kill role is some how more beneficial dead

47. ISO #1747

the correct question is who are our two knife victims

lynching comes after

I know I'm a town member. I know smiley is 95% a town member

so. We use two knives, eliminate two players and resolve a lynch from there.

Obviously a dangerously uncomfortable player isna good target.

for the same reasons smiley was a liability yesterday, so it a known vet with 0 kills and track record of weak baiting and lying.

But there are others to consider. If screams flips town we've done nothing. However essentially 3 lynches is generous.
    Wifom is now lying

Everyone frames shit in such a way to throw shade it’s kinda funny.

It doesn’t scum hunt at all.

“He’s a liar” so don’t believe him.

Devi locked two people in a ring and murdered a town. But he is now town bc he convinced a dead guy he was town.

But don’t trust the vet who failed to bait

48. ISO #1748

I don’t care about dying. Yoek soft claimed some night immune killing role that bypasses vet.

I die today, I die at night, I die tomorrow or tomorrow night

Doesn’t matter, I’ll be dead.

So get me off the board and then use my death to evaluate interactions.

As long as my death insta reveals we’re good.

49. ISO #1749

Bc I’m not going sit here and let people start thinking irrationally and then blame me in post game for being “scummy and anti town” when it just comes down to an inability for them to actually read and posts and think of alignment motivations.

The fact so many people are being ignored still bc they haven’t checked in just shows none of us are thinking big picture

50. ISO #1750