?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2921
  1. ISO #1151

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Yeah let's make a healing role fucking hard claim. Whatever, the town on MP vote deserve to be punished.

Remember when I said was our lynch and was ignored.
    I mean, we are at a 2 lynch train scenario, we all know if he is town he is a healing role so the big boi scum already know if he aint it that he be a healing role.

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    IRONMAN

UPON STEALING THE INFINITY STONES FROM THANOS

YOU HAVE A ONE TIME ABILITY TO GUESS THE SCUM AND KILL THEM OUT RIGHT AT THE COST OF YOUR OWN LIFE.
    Oh my lord. Do you have to guess them all correctly?

This is a perfect claim but also the literal perfect claim to get a train away

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

IRONMAN

UPON STEALING THE INFINITY STONES FROM THANOS

YOU HAVE A ONE TIME ABILITY TO GUESS THE SCUM AND KILL THEM OUT RIGHT AT THE COST OF YOUR OWN LIFE.
    Wrong. fake. Die.

Roles can't be written to only belong to a certain category (in this case, Town). If you were Scum then what do you do with this role? Shove it up your ass.

Liar.

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Oh my lord. Do you have to guess them all correctly?

This is a perfect claim but also the literal perfect claim to get a train away
    its my actual role its its a lot of pressure man its why ive been so combative i wanna be right when i do this because if im wrong only i die

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Oh right. But what did he do then? Why do u want me to kill him swag
    1) MP is getting lynched, you can't kill him
    2) bungalow has proven intellect with his wallpost, we will get more out of him and are not killing him before that happens
    3) like almost everyone else, with the exception of thanos I guess, has done something to warrant surviving
    4) you were the one to suggest thanos as first thing. we don't do that, ever

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Wrong. fake. Die.

Roles can't be written to only belong to a certain category (in this case, Town). If you were Scum then what do you do with this role? Shove it up your ass.

Liar.
    Actually this isn't a terrible point. He needs to use it now or else we still lynch. I'm glad he's not at L-1 anymore for at least a sec

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    1) MP is getting lynched, you can't kill him
    2) bungalow has proven intellect with his wallpost, we will get more out of him and are not killing him before that happens
    3) like almost everyone else, with the exception of thanos I guess, has done something to warrant surviving
    4) you were the one to suggest thanos as first thing. we don't do that, ever
    But why not kill Deviant then???

30. ISO #1180

its my actual role its its a lot of pressure man its why ive been so combative i wanna be right when i do this because if im wrong only i die
    SO WHAT IF UR WRONG WE GOT A CONFIRMED TOWN YOU LITERALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO CONFIRM SOMEONE AS TOWN OR KILL A SCUM, THATS SO BENEFICIAL TO US

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Wrong. fake. Die.

Liar.
    it prob wasnt and host made it work or something have a problem with my role take it up with host.

33. ISO #1183

Is it all or nothing? Because killing only one or two would be safer and still incredibly helpful. you need to use it today regardless. since there's so much pressure

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

Wrong. fake. Die.

Liar.
    I'll just put this in bold letters for screams there

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    I heavily suggest to do it on Deviant, but I guess I'm also a valid target lol.

WHATEVER YOU DO, SAY WHO YOU ARE AIMING BEFORE USING IT, SO WE KNOW WHO'S CONFIRMED TOWN IF IT FAILS
    Please, sadface... How cant he role work like that? Then he could just guess everyone is scum and end this game at day 1.

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Harold only a god damn scum would L-1 him at this right here exact moment. Masterpiece in your next two posts you need to say either that you have used the ability or that you were lying, because you will die either way.
    Im Waiting For Host To Respond To Me Before I Answer That Specific Question.. I Need To Know If He Is Around Before I Say Anything Else. You Have My Role And My Ability. And The Consequences Of If I Guess Wrong