?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

@SmileyFace, I reread your posts. I still think you’re scummy so my opinion hasn’t changed much... I would like to know what made you go 180 on your read on Yolk, who seemed to be attacking you?

Also, that feller who had a weird name starting with a P, I don’t like you. Just echoing the thread? I know you’ve just gotten on but please, do share some thoughts of your own. If you got them.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    his entrance, which I didn't like
    his wallpost, which was obviously bad, but he regardless of that decided to defend
    his occasional shitposts, that don't get accompanied by anything else

jfk made one good post
    peepee I'm not sure actually, but didn't strike me as scummy either way
    This dude I like muy bien. Chumpuh in my pocket

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

he claimed i slipped.

i showed him i didnt.

He claimed i slipped again.

???

im really not trying to be unsportsmanlike here but imagine how frustrating it must be to attempt to establish basic mechanic when people are trying to establish thier ego in the game.

we know there was some form of n0 almost exclusively because i considered it a possibility and didnt throw all caution to the wind to an unwarranted cop claim.

im scumread for it. ok

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    he claimed i slipped.

i showed him i didnt.

He claimed i slipped again.

???

im really not trying to be unsportsmanlike here but imagine how frustrating it must be to attempt to establish basic mechanic when people are trying to establish thier ego in the game.

we know there was some form of n0 almost exclusively because i considered it a possibility and didnt throw all caution to the wind to an unwarranted cop claim.

im scumread for it. ok
    :/ I see where you’re coming from lol. I don’t like his posts myself either. Best to just ignore him I think. I think I know who they are and they probably won’t ever shut up if you disagree with them...

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    In no world do I think 3 wolves outed themselves together, it literally never happens.

There is AT LEAST 1 town between master, swag, deviant
    Can you explain this post? Seems so out of the blue to me. Do you think it’s possible for two of them to be scum?

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Can you explain this post? Seems so out of the blue to me. Do you think it’s possible for two of them to be scum?
    he heavily disagrees in any fashion that his reads can be wrong. anyone pushing on his reads is scum.

he can probably reason further

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

okay well i guess i need to buckle down and get to doing the real work. time to stop all the infighting. because it helps nobody. so,

reads are as follows.

JFK - null - for now he has some strong posts and some good thoughts. seems towny he hasnt been on long enough for me to properly gauge.

deviantart - seems sure of a night zero. and its possible there was one and many of us didnt realize it. so, its iffy either way. perhaps he asked questions to host before day start that lead him to that conclusion. im not ruling out the idea of a night zero. as a potential and most of us just didnt ask about it.

THANOS SQUARE - possible neutral role - no real reason here just kinda how it is.

for the rest of you it will take awhile because honestly ive been tunneling and its gotten nowhere as of yet. so give me a bit to cool off and ill come back with more reads.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    okay well i guess i need to buckle down and get to doing the real work. time to stop all the infighting. because it helps nobody. so,

reads are as follows.

JFK - null - for now he has some strong posts and some good thoughts. seems towny he hasnt been on long enough for me to properly gauge.

deviantart - seems sure of a night zero. and its possible there was one and many of us didnt realize it. so, its iffy either way. perhaps he asked questions to host before day start that lead him to that conclusion. im not ruling out the idea of a night zero. as a potential and most of us just didnt ask about it.

THANOS SQUARE - possible neutral role - no real reason here just kinda how it is.

for the rest of you it will take awhile because honestly ive been tunneling and its gotten nowhere as of yet. so give me a bit to cool off and ill come back with more reads.
    Swag has confirmed song form of N0. unless he is lying or were on a team that is the assumption to make. even he-who-shall-not-be-named had admitted to this.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Swag has confirmed song form of N0. unless he is lying or were on a team that is the assumption to make. even he-who-shall-not-be-named had admitted to this.
    yeah my bad the arguing confused me so instead of deviantart it would be swag. i havent re-read a-lot of this yet ill be doing that and making a more solid reads list once im done. lots of circle jerking was going on but deviantart also supported the theory of the N0 so there is that.

16. ISO #566

yeah my bad the arguing confused me so instead of deviantart it would be swag. i havent re-read a-lot of this yet ill be doing that and making a more solid reads list once im done. lots of circle jerking was going on but deviantart also supported the theory of the N0 so there is that.
    i'll be elaborating the rest of my reads in about an hour when i'm off work

you need to do a bit more town telling than that imo

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    sure, there was talk in the thread by screams that he thought scums were using the "n0 thing to push" and I disagreed a bit because 3 wolves would not out themselves at once using n0 shennanigans.

I do think two of those players could be wolf, leaning heavily on the fact that master is wolf for reasons i've stated. Swag and deviant could be aligned with him yeah, so I think possibly 2 wolves could be in there.

18. ISO #568

he heavily disagrees in any fashion that his reads can be wrong. anyone pushing on his reads is scum.

he can probably reason further
    lmao, this is a blatant discredit. Please show me where anyone who disagrees with me gets a scum read please.

What would be !town motivation for saying something like this?

Players who've read the game can see that this isn't true.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Certainly, Deviant what you just said there, wouldn't warrant me a town read from you... Why are you not pushing me as scum for that?
    you literally echoed screams repeatedly.

assuming he is cop and he has a vest your buddying will likely stop him from checking you.

i never said you werent scum. i just have a better d1 lynch and an open mind

22. ISO #572

While driving over to the grill, where they are making my delicious quesadilla rn, I had a thought.

Bare with me please.

Devi brought up n0 chat. I said it could have been a slip.
    Then swag claimed n0 action.

Can we think about this logically for a second.

Host never confirms a n0 they acted as if he had.
    Host said in first post that the game would not start until timer ended.
    That leads me to some thoughts. Why would no other night action town get to submit a night action? Mafia wouldn’t get a night action, or at least not a killing one?

Why would swag get a night action if no other faction has a night action (that we know of).

So maybe swags claim is a lie and he is partners with Devi, as swag was town read at that point.

Logically why would a town get a night action, when there is nothing to benefit town from it?

Perhaps swag is the one who did what was done to thanos if what thanos is saying is true.

In this set up there are multiple options. I don’t think there was a night 0 and whatever swag submitted was for a day action (I.e thanos) or he’s lying to save Devi and they had a chat and that’s why they’re so sure.

Or I’m just completely and utterly wrong.

Now Devi can you please give us reads on everyone else who has posted? Please ?

Okay my food is ready. Bye again

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

you literally echoed screams repeatedly.

assuming he is cop and he has a vest your buddying will likely stop him from checking you.

i never said you werent scum. i just have a better d1 lynch and an open mind
    !true scum yoek would benefit from buddying screams sure. But wouldn't screams be weary of that if he felt I was scum?

But he seemed to town read me before I accepted his claim.

Doesn't change the fact either that digging into his claim repeatedly is scummy. It's a claim on Day 1 that 99% of the time never comes from scum. OK. Let it solve itself, because it will.
    Your repeated focus on it is scummy.

So do you think I am scum? Who is your better lynch then me and why?

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

i already went over most of those points above, thanks for catching up to speed

N0 actions mechanically could be anything

conversion, kill, check, lovers etc.

being town is not a requirement to have or not have them
    Yes, I'm pretty sure I know all of this. And think it's going to de-rail the thread if screams you or I talk more about night zero.

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    While driving over to the grill, where they are making my delicious quesadilla rn, I had a thought.

Bare with me please.

Devi brought up n0 chat. I said it could have been a slip.
    Then swag claimed n0 action.

Can we think about this logically for a second.

Host never confirms a n0 they acted as if he had.
    Host said in first post that the game would not start until timer ended.
    That leads me to some thoughts. Why would no other night action town get to submit a night action? Mafia wouldn’t get a night action, or at least not a killing one?

Why would swag get a night action if no other faction has a night action (that we know of).

So maybe swags claim is a lie and he is partners with Devi, as swag was town read at that point.

Logically why would a town get a night action, when there is nothing to benefit town from it?

Perhaps swag is the one who did what was done to thanos if what thanos is saying is true.

In this set up there are multiple options. I don’t think there was a night 0 and whatever swag submitted was for a day action (I.e thanos) or he’s lying to save Devi and they had a chat and that’s why they’re so sure.

Or I’m just completely and utterly wrong.

Now Devi can you please give us reads on everyone else who has posted? Please ?

Okay my food is ready. Bye again
    yeah I do think enough is enough about the night zero shit, see my above post. Speculation on the unknown again we are getting carried away.

30. ISO #580

yeah I do think enough is enough about the night zero shit, see my above post. Speculation on the unknown again we are getting carried away.
    I also think you need to take off your tinfoil hat and chuck it in the fire because you're doing what you said is scummy right now.

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    yes
    well that settles that..

also hear is my reads list.

pelimanry reads list i suck at reading ppl day 1 my best reads come day 2

peter - no comments null - afk towny or hidden scum

yoek - slight scum lean - claims to be a god - claims to not be scum in a pretty funny way.

- is one of them that can go either way not overly scummy not overly towny. id support a lynch here more so then the sheriff with night immunity atm.

Peepee Poo Poo - doesnt care who dies - most likely scum

screams - has been pretty confrintational over some very minor things - could be open wolfing - but with his role claim its hard to say.

deviantart - is kinda null for me right now. has contributed and his N0 theory along with swags is interesting. could be wolf slips or honest speculation.

bugalow - jumps into pockets - seems ready to hammer - slight scum lean

swag98 - claimed a N0 action with no real way for us to actually know. unless he is actually scum.

Harold - null read - hasnt said 2 much and hasnt rocked the boat.

Thanos Square - for some reason my mind has him as locked neutral. cant say for sure why i think that. maybe just gut.

JFK - slight town lean but still 2 soon to say if so. he did have some strong opening posts.

Masterpiece - ppl think this slot is scummy mearly for being objective and thinking critically. a wise man once said. to catch scum you have to think and act like scum.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

well that settles that..

also hear is my reads list.

pelimanry reads list i suck at reading ppl day 1 my best reads come day 2

peter - no comments null - afk towny or hidden scum

yoek - slight scum lean - claims to be a god - claims to not be scum in a pretty funny way.

- is one of them that can go either way not overly scummy not overly towny. id support a lynch here more so then the sheriff with night immunity atm.

Peepee Poo Poo - doesnt care who dies - most likely scum

screams - has been pretty confrintational over some very minor things - could be open wolfing - but with his role claim its hard to say.

deviantart - is kinda null for me right now. has contributed and his N0 theory along with swags is interesting. could be wolf slips or honest speculation.

bugalow - jumps into pockets - seems ready to hammer - slight scum lean

swag98 - claimed a N0 action with no real way for us to actually know. unless he is actually scum.

Harold - null read - hasnt said 2 much and hasnt rocked the boat.

Thanos Square - for some reason my mind has him as locked neutral. cant say for sure why i think that. maybe just gut.

JFK - slight town lean but still 2 soon to say if so. he did have some strong opening posts.

Masterpiece - ppl think this slot is scummy mearly for being objective and thinking critically. a wise man once said. to catch scum you have to think and act like scum.
    this is somewhat "decent" imo.

I still need to know why you scumread me from the start.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    That sounds pretty shit chief. I will have to read through proper like but if he is OMGUS, no explanations and just acting like general garbage in the zone of play and reads then he could be a solid Day 1 lynch, and let me just say a Day 1 lynch is a valuable one.

oh by the by SB16 What voting system we using boi
    standard [vote] tags

by the way it’s much easier for me to see your message if you mention me when you have a question
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Well okay I’m wrong ab n0 then
    Both sides had sufficient reasoning to push it so strongly each way.

I tend to feel more strongly about the ones who pushed harder for the point it did exist, because scum would know it exists, but I think diving into it more and discussing hosst shit w/e would be angles hooting and we shouldn't bring it there

43. ISO #593

Both sides had sufficient reasoning to push it so strongly each way.

I tend to feel more strongly about the ones who pushed harder for the point it did exist, because scum would know it exists, but I think diving into it more and discussing hosst shit w/e would be angles hooting and we shouldn't bring it there

I’m not going down that rabbit hole atm

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

I have ab 11 minutes until I’m indisposed for at least 3 hours.
    Well I'm probally going to go for the night, I'm going to be on tomorrow later in the day, and for EOD.

I want to see where the thread progresses from here, On day 1 scum has the hardest time generating content usually.

However, if there was a chat and a chance for them to communicate then I have to kind of change my state of mind because I'm not used to scum coordinating before day one even starts..

All in all I still feel strongly enough about my scum reads because they'd still be scum reads regardless of scum having a chance to communicate before the day starts.

50. ISO #600