As Arcturus Mengsk looked out on Korhal from his palace there was a disturbing calm. Mengsk could sense a storm brewing and he feared it would consume him. The rebellion of Raynor’s Raiders was growing stronger by the day. Jim Raynor wasn’t a terrorist or a traitor to Mengsk, he was just an obstacle that needed to be crushed. As Mengsk stared over the horizon General Warfield entered the throne room.

“Sir I have some rather alarming news. We have received reports that Raynor overthrew our command outpost in Mar Sara. More disturbing the local people of Mar Sara joined in the rebellion. I fear we may be losing the people”

“Damnit! That bastard thinks he can fuck with me? This has gone on for long enough. Kill everyone at that outpost, I don’t want to hear of one survivor. Don’t let word of this slip out to anyone, if anyone asks blame the killings on Raynor.”

“Yes sir, there is also the matter of the Devil Dog.”

“The what?”

“We have been trying to track him for a while but he keeps illuding us. He was a mercenary firebat who went rogue and started burning people alive and firebombing buildings. At first he was only hitting civilian targets but yesterday he destroyed the barracks in sector five. The casualties are in the hundreds, some of our finest men too. “

“Why is this the first I am hearing of this.”

“He wasn’t considered a major threat until his attack yesterday.”

“Very well, do you at least know where Raynor and the Devil Dog are?”

“We have intelligence that Raynor with a small group of his allies and the Devil Dog are hiding here on Korhal but we are not sure what they are planning.”

“In that case assemble the people, we will put this rebellion to an end once and for all. I will not be stopped, not by Raynor, not by this “Devil Dog”, not by the zerg or the protoss or anyone!”

HELP WANTED!

Looking for a skilled journalist to write for the Dominion Times. Only citizens (and the witness) can apply. To apply write a short article on some on any part of the game design/new game mechanics of M-FMV and how you think it will impact play. Some examples of a new game mechanic you could write about would be mafia’s ability to recruit citizens, arsonist incinerating roles, drug dealer controlling which message the player receives, or the witch being a mafia role. The best article written will be chosen to be the journalist who while still being considered a citizen in the role of the game however you will get the ability to interview someone each night and publish an article about whatever you feel like the next day. If no one submits an article there will be no journalist role and McJesus will be sad.

payment of 3 m-fm points

Player LIST:
CmG
Rocshi
Goremancer
Jaczac
Borkbot
Kromos
Crimson
Deathfire123
Mopin
Fragos
Nanosystem
Luna
Ubernox
Escaho
Sumikoko
TheWaaagh
Dimwit
kiranearitachi
FYRE
Nick

Role List:

Raynor's Raiders:

Jim Raynor
Matt Horner
Random Mafia

Neutrals:
The Witness
Devil Dog: Arsonist
Town:
Arcturus Mengsk (Borkbot)
Nova
General Warfeild
Medic
Dropship
Random Town Power
Random Town Power
Random Town Power
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

There is no lynch today! DAY 1 WILL END 24 HOURS FROM NOW AT 1:00AM January 19th EST (-5) OR WHEN EVERYONE POSTS AT LEAST ONCE, whichever happens fist.