[Abandoned] S-FM The Thing Part II (9P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Talking S-FM The Thing Part II (9P)

S-FM The Thing: Part II
    9P

Contact with a research station located in the frozen wastes of Antarctica has been lost. As the last radio transmission was received several months ago, a special ops team trained in cold weather warfare has been dispatched to investigate and, if possible, rescue any survivors. As the soldiers descend into the abandoned outpost however, unbeknownst to them, a great horror lies frozen in the remains, biding its time for the proper moment to strike...

Role List:
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Soldier

Soldier
    Soldier
    The Thing

Rolecards
    Spoiler : Roles :

Architect
    Create a temporary 24/7 chat with a player of your choice. This chat lasts for 72 hours.
    Bodyguard
    Protect a player from an attack/conversion. You and the attacker will die in their stead.
    Vigilante
    Incinerate a player at night, thereby killing them.

Last edited by ; July 28th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Thing Part II

This is supposed to pick up where The Thing Part I left off.
    The mechanics are sorta different however.
    My notes:
    -There are 4 PRs at the start of the game, randomly selected from the list of PRs
    -There is no lynch on D1, the town must first elect a town leader who gains an additional vote and has to redistribute the PRs among the remaining players
    -When the town leader dies, the town must, in addition to the lynch vote, submit a vote for the Town Leader
    -Every day, the Town Leader has to redistribute the PRs; no player can be a PR on two successive nights.
    -The Town Leader may, once per game, use his ability to accuse a player of being a Thing. If they are right, the player immediately dies (vote count is adjusted accordingly). Otherwise, both the Town Leader and the player they accuse die.
    -Anyone may be given a Power Role, even a Thing (even on N0)
    -The Things share a night chat
    -A couple of hidden roles will be part of the game, nothing bastard though
    -Game will feature a night 0; on N0, Architects are allowed to use their ability.
    -In addition to gaining access to their PR's ability, the Thing gets a special ability depending on which PR they receive
    Last edited by ; July 28th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM The Thing Part II

Quote Originally Posted by yatharthmarketing View Post
    Thank you for the informative details given above. I really appreciate it. This helped me a lot to know about the new part.
    What the fuck

Who is this guy and why is he banned lmaoo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.