S-FM 276 Spirits IIb
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Call It A Hunch MM
    How can you have a hunch on someone who hasn't even posted yet? That being said, I'm not necessarily against having a check on a player that's usually hard to read for most people, but I'm having a hard time following your reasoning (which isn't a new thing but still lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How can you have a hunch on someone who hasn't even posted yet? That being said, I'm not necessarily against having a check on a player that's usually hard to read for most people, but I'm having a hard time following your reasoning (which isn't a new thing but still lol)
    Thats A Valid Question.. One I Do Not Currently Have An Answer 2

3. ISO #3

The first fishy thing is this response to MM:
    Thats A Valid Question.. One I Do Not Currently Have An Answer 2
    Yagami had said spiritualist should check damus, and MM asked why would he say something like that about a player who hasn't posted yet, and this was his response to it being a hunch

then there's also this terrible read lol
    Im Really Starting To Think DG Is Scum... Hmmmm... Only Because Normally He/She Would Have At Least Posted Once By Now.... Could Be Busy With Real Life Stuff So Just Speculation At This Point..

-vote Damus_Graves
    also @Damus_Graves unrelated to game but hope your baby is happy and healthy! congrats again!! (inb4 it was someone else who had a baby)

Sounds In General Like You Are Budding MM Attacking NoctiZ And Protecting DG From My Point Of View..

Are You Scum..
    really taking the damus scum read seriously here...lol like wtf

Thats Why Im In Favor Of The Day 1 No Lynch And Them Sheriffs If They Find Something... To Say What They Have Ta Say...
    This is scummy to me because town's power is the power of vote. Town uses votes to bully and scalp out mafia. Not using your power of vote is basically giving the game to the wolves.

Then he starts to think MM is scum
    Actually I Was Kinda Starting To Get That Feeling As I Was Passing Out LN.. That MM Could Be Poisoner..
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..
    and here is the kicker post to me:
    Ill Be 100% Honest Here.. Im Lost Only PPL I Think Are Scum Are MM ZergSoupYum

Thats What I Think At This Point.. Because Some Of These In Fact Most Havent Said Anything... Only Time Can Tell.. Over All So Basically I Guess I Have A Null Read On MafiaMenace Healta Milkjjh...

What Do You Guys Think Of Aivion?
    ONLY people he thinks are scum are MM and Zerg
    asks what do you think of aviion/naz slot (not saying he tinks the slot is scum)

then all of a sudden the slot was scum
    Because Honestly I Was Leaning On That Aivion Was Scum..
    and moves his vote to me
    -vote Naz
    with 30 mins left in the day
    huey asked why he moved and his response:
    I Moved To Naz Because I Suspect That Slot As Scum.. And Even Asked For PPLs Opinions On Aivions Slot Before/While The Replacements Were Happening..
    which makes NO sense because he had NEVER once mentioned it
    he has the most posts in this game, most of them are useless, and has never ONCE pushed this slot

it was just a bad attempted at a mislynch

i think yagami should be the lynch today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

Yagami had said spiritualist should check damus, and MM asked why would he say something like that about a player who hasn't posted yet, and this was his response to it being a hunch

also @Damus_Graves unrelated to game but hope your baby is happy and healthy! congrats again!! (inb4 it was someone else who had a baby)

This is scummy to me because town's power is the power of vote. Town uses votes to bully and scalp out mafia. Not using your power of vote is basically giving the game to the wolves.

asks what do you think of aviion/naz slot (not saying he tinks the slot is scum)

and moves his vote to me

he has the most posts in this game, most of them are useless, and has never ONCE pushed this slot

These are some solid reads on Yagami, i must say we have 30 hours of the day so we should venture out pressure as much as we can, although i said before that i dont like how yagami has been playing generally, i would like to see their defence to this but i can see why they look scummy and unless they have a very strong defence then i will be placing them on my Scumlean list.

Yagami being against the day one lynch really makes me not trust them generally either, i believe i brought this up yesterday.

As for the discussion over the use of everyone, i flipped to naz following the train given we use the horrific majority vote system.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

and moves his vote to me

To be fair only when i first mentioned it. Did I start contemplating that slot was possible scum.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

To be fair only when i first mentioned it. Did I start contemplating that slot was possible scum.
    Lmao so what about zergsoup?? What happened to that lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #8

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.