User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    you been reading?
    yeah
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yeah
    What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #3

What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.
    Can't tell if zerg is voss 2.0 and just fucked up all his results and shit or what but literally none of it is important bc we need to lynch aamirus

@Huey The Long why did u choose me last night
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Can't tell if zerg is voss 2.0 and just fucked up all his results and shit or what but literally none of it is important bc we need to lynch aamirus

@Huey The Long why did u choose me last night
    my pet theory is that, given how early he claimed, if he's scum then he probably planned to make that claim with his scum buddies.

However if he was coached then I don't think he would have done such a poor claim XD. He would have had his mates to feed him intel and make the last will better looking... and not miswrite it XD.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #5

my pet theory is that, given how early he claimed, if he's scum then he probably planned to make that claim with his scum buddies.

However if he was coached then I don't think he would have done such a poor claim XD. He would have had his mates to feed him intel and make the last will better looking... and not miswrite it XD.
    Yeah zerg just fucked up a bit i feel, we all make mistakes mind
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah zerg just fucked up a bit i feel, we all make mistakes mind
    surely you want to convince us zerg is scum, mr virus. If it wasn't for zerg's claim about aamirus, blinkstorted would have no incentive to make the virus claim, and this whole avalanche of events would have never been set in motion.

7. ISO #7

Ok so I've been reading up and this is what I have right now:

I've seen Blinkstorted as scum for the majority of this game. They actually ARE scum, so I believe that blinkstorted's virus claim is legitimate over Huey's. In this case, I aamirus will die tonight and so if we can lynch another mafia the town will be in a much better position to win.

Huey I don't think would claim virus unless he IS virus, or he is the mafia that blinkstorted says he is. So that's where my mind is at, I'm super sorry again if I'm wrong.

I can't get on before EoD after this post, so I'm just gonna pop my vote down and hope to god that I'm actually right for once on this call.
    -vote Huey The Long

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.