S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1389
  1. #1101

  2. #1102

  3. #1103

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Your pal said that the mafia would most likely choose between making the game a 1v2v1 and a 1v3 and would choose 1v3. Dig up your own fucking quotes.
    I did, and I dont see it there. you just saying "go back and dig it up". quote the shit next time. it sounds like ur not wanting it requoted.



    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    oh shit, OK:

    Right now it is 3v4v1

    by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

    however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

    HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

    The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

    -vote huey the long
    by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

    That is if we lynch 2 mafia today. if we lynch me its 2v2. if we lynch another town its game over for both of us.

  4. #1104

  5. #1105

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    I did, and I dont see it there. you just saying "go back and dig it up". quote the shit next time. it sounds like ur not wanting it requoted.





    by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

    That is if we lynch 2 mafia today. if we lynch me its 2v2. if we lynch another town its game over for both of us.
    >.<

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    because wolves win if i dont. the situation is 3v4v1 right now. naz + aamirus poisoned so 2v3v1 a mislynch today wolves win. if we lynch alpha today, its still 1v2v1 going into tomorrow OR 1v3 (which i dont see mafia doing).

    so revealing is best strategy for me right now. AND it still leaves town enough time on the very last day to lynch me, OR i get lucky with a good RNG and town dies first.. lol it comes down to that.

  6. #1106

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    okay so lemme process this. You say you sk'd Huey but he survived. Then you claim you MM'd Naz last night. You think Aami is going to die because Zerg (who you believe to be scum) told you Aami visited Naz.

    Am I correct?
    I'm 50/50 on zerg. he's literally just tunneled me pretty much all game which i see as more towny than scum. I read him more as town due to that. however, him saying aamirus visited naz i see as 2 possiblities if he is scum:

    They "buddy" naz because she has been defending aamirus. So it would help solidify zerg as "town" by watching a fellow Mafia. It helps distance.

    The other factor would be if naz is scum with them and they are trying to make it look like shes town due to a scum visiting a scum scenario. This doesnt work though because then huey would be dead. that makes him the alpha wolf, makes naz town or zerg town, and makes naz + aamirus poisoned. so we will get that question answered before tomorrow either way.

  7. #1107

  8. #1108

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    Must have been a typo on my end since thats my post. theres no situation going into tomorrow as a 1v3 unless naz + aamirus are both scum, which if thats the case i fucked myself revealing.
    but naz and aamirus are both on an RNG right now. so as i said, we will find out either way. If aamirus isnt dead start of tomorrow, that means zerg + aamirus are the last scum, and alpha wolf is already dead. it then comes to RNG for the last day if thats the case.

  9. #1109

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    The other factor would be if naz is scum with them and they are trying to make it look like shes town due to a scum visiting a scum scenario. This doesnt work though because then huey would be dead. that makes him the alpha wolf, makes naz town or zerg town, and makes naz + aamirus poisoned. so we will get that question answered before tomorrow either way.
    Wait why would Huey have to be dead in that scenario?

  10. #1110

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    Funfact: I havent read the roles of this game
    Huey is the Alpha wolf. Aamirus is 100% outted wolf. I am Virus.

    Naz is infected and will die randomly, and aamirus is as well.

    If you have absolutely no idea where to vote, voting aamirus is where to go since thats a confirmed mafia. however, i think it's a waste of a lynch due to her being poisoned.

  11. #1111

  12. #1112

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Wait so is this fucker. Virus. Siding with town.

    Why. Do I just not vote him anymore? What the actual fuck.
    Are u outing urself as mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  13. #1113

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    because we lynch him today.
    if zerg is lying he just outted the last 2 wolves. so, if he is town, we have 100% confirmation on a wolf being poisoned, if he is a mafia, then its confirmed by aamirus not dying, but we lynch the alpha wolf today either way so we get the wolf kill and the game continues.

  14. #1114

  15. #1115

  16. #1116

  17. #1117

  18. #1118

  19. #1119

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sorry if I'm being dense, please explain how you ruled out the possibility that Zerg lied about Aamirus visiting Naz.
    I havnt ruled it out 100%. but the ONLY way he would have lied is if he is scum. ok so, if he is scum then there is more benefit to him claiming that. it gains town cred, shows he "watched a mafia". which, if he was lying then another detective could easily exist and have caught him by watching her also. it would have bene a high riskt play and he claimed that lead early in the day; he didnt wait around to see what other people said/claimed.

    However, in the end, if aamirus is alive tomorrow we know 100% that she did not visit naz, since the RNG wont go that long. meaning, he is a wolf with her. however, we have the alpha wolf and there was a no-kill last night which fked them. so lynching the alpha still puts us in majority over mafia. so regardless whether he lied or not, we have the alpha with potential to have 2 mafia dead today/tonight.

  20. #1120

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im Virus. read the last few pages. aamirus is right now poisoned, as well as naz. however, we both lose if we dont get 2 mafia today. hence why im revealing.

    Huey is alpha wolf. I infected him N2, but as alpha wolf it roleblocks him the NEXT night - there was no kill, thus he is the alpha wolf. so let aamirus die of poison, and naz (sorry naz =( ) and lynch huey.
    ur naked on ur account he doesnt kniw who u are why are u not posting on ur archon
    also fuk u
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  21. #1121

  22. #1122

  23. #1123

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    @naz are you citizen? or are you able to visit?
    Why did u visit me u turd im fkn hungover and holding back vomit I'm omw to work now
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  24. #1124

  25. #1125

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    Funfact: I havent read the roles of this game
    Same

    I go to the page and open the roles and scroll thru like WEEEEE TLDR
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  26. #1126

  27. #1127

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    right ok boys listen here, I am the Virus, not Blink. I feel that blink aint the Alpha wolf although they could easily be the alpha wolf masking under the virus. If you wanna know what i did heres my night actions.

    Night 1 i use my Mass Murder Ability against MM.

    Night 2 i used my Mass Murder Ability against Voss

    Now if ya wanna know i used my SK ability last night on Naz (sorry naz fam)

    So Heres what we have really, aamirus and Blink are proper scum. Now i originally thought Naz was also scum but rn i have no clue who the third scum is. What i am saying is dont trust blink, they have played a good scum game but this ploy to seem like the Virus i am not having.

    and to think i thought i wouldn't have to be outed cause i feel i was playing a good game smdh. First game back and given the single neutral evil role.

  28. #1128

  29. #1129

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Now cause scum still have 3 boys up we have to work this together, me and town.

    So lynching aamirus is probably the best shout today because he is a confirmed scum isnt he and really it is the best bet.

    I feel Blink could be Alpha wolf using the Virus ploy to keep themselves out of sight but really at this point, all three scum up, she could be any of the scum and really it matters not.

    Now i am gonna shift my vote over to
    -vote aamirus
    and we can sort ridding Blink and whoever there partner is tomos.

  30. #1130

  31. #1131

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    im sorry =( blame blink though he was convinced u were scum due to the "cc" post u did about "thats not a cc".
    Blink is an IDIOT lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  32. #1132

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    right ok boys listen here, I am the Virus, not Blink. I feel that blink aint the Alpha wolf although they could easily be the alpha wolf masking under the virus. If you wanna know what i did heres my night actions.

    Night 1 i use my Mass Murder Ability against MM.

    Night 2 i used my Mass Murder Ability against Voss

    Now if ya wanna know i used my SK ability last night on Naz (sorry naz fam)

    So Heres what we have really, aamirus and Blink are proper scum. Now i originally thought Naz was also scum but rn i have no clue who the third scum is. What i am saying is dont trust blink, they have played a good scum game but this ploy to seem like the Virus i am not having.

    and to think i thought i wouldn't have to be outed cause i feel i was playing a good game smdh. First game back and given the single neutral evil role.
    Why didn't Voss die yesterday then ?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  33. #1133

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    im sorry =( blame blink though he was convinced u were scum due to the "cc" post u did about "thats not a cc".
    It makes sense you'd be trying to hit a scum last night, but why did you choose to MM Naz rather than SK Naz? None of the scum are ever at their own houses.

  34. #1134

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    If i am not mistaken rn its a 1v4v3?

    We vote aamirus it goes to a 1v4v2 that night, then depending if the scum kill me or a town it will go down to 1v3v2 or 4v2.

    Now it would make the most sense for them to kill me, i think? because that would limit risk of their death through my tendrils of disease. Although killing a town and hoping i hit the wrong geezer would not be amiss. Really we need to see what Naz flips when he dies, if he is town that puts it to a 1v3v3 situation which is a MYLO for the town i believe so we need to hit the wolf. If that is the case then they will probs hit the town at night, and put it to a 1v2v2 which would again be a MYLO for town.

  35. #1135

  36. #1136

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Because the MM ability doesnt kill the person you visit only the people who visit them. Its the SK ability that kills the person you visit.
    (Serial Killer) At night infect someone with a Virus. The person who is infected will randomly die the next day (decided by 48h RNG). If a wolf attacks, kills, and eats
    that person the same night they are infected, the wolf will become infected instead; the player
    attacked still dies. If the player is protected that night, the player is still infected, and not the wolf.

    (Mass Murderer) At night release a highly contagious Virus at someones camp. Anyone who visits that player that

    night will become infected and die
    within 96 hours (RNG). Players who do not visit are considered visiting themself, and will be infected.
    There is the setup for Virus

  37. #1137

  38. #1138

  39. #1139

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm ngl Huey seems a 100 times more shady than Blinkstorted, which is an impressive accomplishment given blinkstorted's play this game.

    But we have time and we may as well see if any of these supposed poison deaths come to fruition.
    You said yesterday you thought i was shady and didnt really explain it. Honestly from my position i still have somewhat of a scum read on your slot which i have had since day 1 and the Stealthbomber Hunter claim but honestly with the scum team being aamirus and Blink i have no idea who the third is, whether its you or zerg or even naz.

    Why did you unvote aamirus aswell? he is confirmed scum pretty much and you was saying just before that we should be voting the confirmed scum so a Mislynch does not occur?

  40. #1140

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If Aami happens to die that would confirm Blink's alibi as well as zerg's (but not zerg's alignment). If Naz doesn't die after 47 hours that would almost certainly confirm Huey is lying.
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program

  41. #1141

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    You said yesterday you thought i was shady and didnt really explain it. Honestly from my position i still have somewhat of a scum read on your slot which i have had since day 1 and the Stealthbomber Hunter claim but honestly with the scum team being aamirus and Blink i have no idea who the third is, whether its you or zerg or even naz.

    Why did you unvote aamirus aswell? he is confirmed scum pretty much and you was saying just before that we should be voting the confirmed scum so a Mislynch does not occur?
    I unvoted because of what I just said.

    I don't think soft OMGUSing me is a good approach right now mate XD. Anyway, the timing and content of your claim feels very fishy.

  42. #1142

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    If Huey is lying, that would mean he took the coinflip chance that Naz would die of poison in the first 48 hours, and that's on top of the assumption that Naz is citi. So he basically would have took a gamble with a less than 50% chance of success.

    Now that I think about it, I'd seriously consider believing Huey if Naz does in fact die.

  43. #1143

  44. #1144

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If Huey is lying, that would mean he took the coinflip chance that Naz would die of poison in the first 48 hours, and that's on top of the assumption that Naz is citi. So he basically would have took a gamble with a less than 50% chance of success.

    Now that I think about it, I'd seriously consider believing Huey if Naz does in fact die.
    The Serial Killer ability always kills in 48 hours, so unless Naz is somehow the Alpha wolf then he should die very much so in the next 48hrs.

    Also its not a OMGUS, i said this same thing yesterday but hey ho, i will be happy to prove i am indeed a man of the people.

  45. #1145
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    There have been so many great posts this game I have no clue which to use for my sig

  46. #1146

  47. #1147
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    any news on noz?
    Ah fuck... I completely forgot he was in this game LOL
    I'll talk to him but if he does drop out, don't expect a replacement. I've pretty much asked everyone there was to ask

  48. #1148
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    he says he'll be on later tonight

  49. #1149

  50. #1150

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •