Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1149
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    I'm voting you because I think you're scum. I disagree with you and I'm going to say that you've been acting 100% scummy since the start of this game. You're constantly making shit up and lying. Town doesn't do that. Scum also tend to focus on mechanics especially in a game like this because it's Unknown about rolls and everything else so it's come can just make up anything they want and save this role did this because of that and that role did this thing because of that excetera excetera. Really easy scum play and obvious in my opinion.
    I only focused on mechanics that can be confirmed and also did get confirmed by Ganelon. I didn't make shit up or lie, prove it if you think I did. What you're saying just isn't true.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Also if Yagami was scum this game would have ended because you were going on and on about how we were scum, then now yagamis scum? because nobody wants to vote for me you switched it up real fast , you can't even keep your damn story straight about who scum and who isn't lol.

Rylai is voting me. Kenny should.be voting me because i was scum according to him right?

So if yagami were scum id be mislynched and town would lose lol

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I mean SSE has been here this entire time, reading everything. Instead of contributing or forming some kinda opinion on things they just watch and wait for the hammer. That's scummy and 100% not their town-meta.
    There you go just lying again because I'm 100% playing to my town meta you're so full of shit

6. ISO #956

Re : Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Also if Yagami was scum this game would have ended because you were going on and on about how we were scum, then now yagamis scum? because nobody wants to vote for me you switched it up real fast , you can't even keep your damn story straight about who scum and who isn't lol.

Rylai is voting me. Kenny should.be voting me because i was scum according to him right?

Kenny and Yagami kill each other and nobody wins!

7. ISO #957

Pretty sure that's what they are doing.
    Yeah Well They Are Wrong Im Town And Ill Say My Role And All Abilities I Have Again If Youd Like..

Axton, My Alignment Is Town..

Abilities Defensive Turret: Kills PPL That Visit Me..

Offensive Turret: Throw A Nuke At Players House Killing All Players With Power 2 Or Less At Said Player House.

Supply Turret: Recharges A Players Ability

Denial Turret: Basically Role Blocks The Person I Target

8. ISO #958

I'm voting you because I think you're scum. I disagree with you and I'm going to say that you've been acting 100% scummy since the start of this game. You're constantly making shit up and lying. Town doesn't do that. Scum also tend to focus on mechanics especially in a game like this because it's Unknown about rolls and everything else so it's come can just make up anything they want and save this role did this because of that and that role did this thing because of that excetera excetera. Really easy scum play and obvious in my opinion.
    Day 2 you were pressuring Yagami. You even said yourself I was acting my town-meta throughout the whole game. The development of your reads here doesn't make sense. It's 100% unnatural.

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Well They Are Wrong Im Town And Ill Say My Role And All Abilities I Have Again If Youd Like..

Offensive Turret: Throw A Nuke At Players House Killing All Players With Power 2 Or Less At Said Player House.

Questions Or Comments.. That Is My Role.. Its What I Said Day 2.. It Hasnt Changed Since Day 1.. SO... How About Them Fucking Apples..

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Yea, because you're both acting scummy. Yagami was scummy day 2 with his claim and refusal to go after the FotY. You are now scummy and your overall behavior was scummy before too. I was pressuring you day 1.
    The only obvious town here is me.

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

Day 2 you were pressuring Yagami. You even said yourself I was acting my town-meta throughout the whole game. The development of your reads here doesn't make sense. It's 100% unnatural.
    Welcome to the world of archons.

Blink never thought you were town.

Zergs flip gave mm and i the feeling that light Is more than likely town as our theory went down the drain.

There's 3 of us remember that

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Yea, because you're both acting scummy. Yagami was scummy day 2 with his claim and refusal to go after the FotY. You are now scummy and your overall behavior was scummy before too. I was pressuring you day 1.
    Yeah Right..

16. ISO #966

This is town yagami meta post 100%

17. ISO #967

Welcome to the world of archons.

Blink never thought you were town.

Zergs flip gave mm and i the feeling that light Is more than likely town as our theory went down the drain.

There's 3 of us remember that
    How does Zerg's flip make you think that? I don't see that. Zerg would have killed everyone and Zerg was jailed instead of attacked by the mafia.

18. ISO #968

No yagami was being towny about that not scummy. We've been towny this whole game, and you've literally been confirmed scum since page what 3?

If you're so fucking towny and have been radiating it since day one how are you still alive lol?

Oh thats because you're scum.

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

No yagami was being towny about that not scummy. We've been towny this whole game, and you've literally been confirmed scum since page what 3?

If you're so fucking towny and have been radiating it since day one how are you still alive lol?

Are you literally saying right now trying to keep the FotY alive is towny? Are you even believing yourself?

21. ISO #971

There was a confirmed pilot on me day 1. For all I know I could've been attacked. I was also geezer with 5 defense. I would survive most attacks, luring them onto me, again, is towny.

22. ISO #972

Are you literally saying right now trying to keep the FotY alive is towny? Are you even believing yourself?
    I Am Because Everyone But Me And Mesk Failed To Say No In Every Post.. And I Was Really Hoping For A Quick Town Win That Way To Be Honest...

23. ISO #973

How are you still alive though?

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Stop shading my intent, the way in which yagami was playing, his tone, the way he was posting was towny and pure, and strongly into his town meta and theory on how the game should be played lol
    Lol that's not shading intent. He literally helped a neutral killer trying to kill everyone but him and a mafia player. Tone matters 0 there. Yagami's tone is always the same anyway. Noone reads him like that.

28. ISO #978

Stop shading my intent, the way in which yagami was playing, his tone, the way he was posting was towny and pure, and strongly into his town meta and theory on how the game should be played lol
    there was 0 theory coming from him day 1. Absolutely none. Explain that?

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

Lol that's not shading intent. He literally helped a neutral killer trying to kill everyone but him and a mafia player. Tone matters 0 there. Yagami's tone is always the same anyway. Noone reads him like that.
    Just because you're incompetent at reading him like that doesn't mean others are. Tone is very important it comes to differentiating between town and scum.

Like your tone right now Kenny. You seem a bit flustered, possibly even nervous and frantic. Any LOLs seem forced and fake.

All tone indicative of scum behavior.

31. ISO #981

Just because you're incompetent at reading him like that doesn't mean others are. Tone is very important it comes to differentiating between town and scum.

Like your tone right now Kenny. You seem a bit flustered, possibly even nervous and frantic. Any LOLs seem forced and fake.

All tone indicative of scum behavior.
    Bullshit.
    How the fuck would Yagami's scum tone be, if that's the only way you read him and you're so good at doing that? It's 100% the same as his town tone.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Yea I saw that.
    You posted that as defense for me saying you'd have the same tone as town and scum though. I am right about that, why the fuck would you deny that?
    Deny What I Forgot Happens Sometimes.. But Hey My Tone And Play Style Is Vastly Different If Im Scum..

42. ISO #992

Agumon Game I Was Basically Arso.. In The Japanese Theme Game I Was Neutral.. And Yes Kenny In PTBs Game I Was Mafia.. But Yeah..
    So? Blink is saying he is town-reading you because of fucking tone. And only tone, despite your actions being untowny. Are you seriously agreeing to that?

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

Play A Game With Me Where Im Scum And Youll Find Out Or You Have Seen And Forgotten Since Im Almost Never Scum..
    I was in the one game you were scum in. I was even in your scum team. And your tone was exactly the way it is now, or in any other game as well.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Let Me Break It Down For You In Them Games I Role Play A Bit More To Avoid Answering Questions..
    Yea, but how does your tone differ? Blink didn't point out roleplay a single time. Day 2 we said you left out your walking into town roleplay and scumread you for it. He did not disagree.