Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Obvious mafia right there.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Can’t argue with that logic everyone vote him up omegalul
    See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Hello hello hello!! I’m jaccuzi ofc so everyone sheep me and ez win
    I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm... Time will tell. It could very well be other roles. I say we don't push too hard on that, knowing Light, he will out it himself when the time comes... or before lol.

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

P.S. If we start calling someone Magoroth or Mag, it's Ganelon, it was his old name.

I don't really like hardclaims made in a joking manner this early in this setup, given the presence of a Traitor... red lazorz eyez
    U r scum too.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

See? ALL ON MAG!!!!

MM I have my eye on you as well. Wanting to remove pressure off light at start of game. Makes me think, (posable world of you and light are mafia team but you worried Light may crack.)

Watching you both.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>