S-FM The Immortals - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    i...THINK so..like the one with the judge? and nobody wants to be the judge? my exp with tos is that..its full of AIDS lol ive played a lot of TOS a little bit of thrown of lies..but its pretty much the same right? and no this is my first forum base game. and i cant really give an approx number for that..id say like..maybe 40 or so? and mafia styled games..would Pheonix wright count? JK i know thats a no..the only ones i can think of is TOS and TOL *throne of lies* also i think yes ive played starcraft mafia the arcade thing..and also. Steak..Rare.
    Ohh okay lol. Yes, that's it.... in a way. I think we can clear the "pro new player fooling us all", this is no 2k arcade games veteran, and I honestly don't think someone who wants to fake newbieness would say "lynch the judge" lol.

Also, no offense but you should try to make paragraphs, use spaces. It makes things easier to read. Nothing against you; there are a lot of posts, and if every post is hard to read, it'll make a hard game ;) it helps town to have good wordings and good post look!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ohh okay lol. Yes, that's it.... in a way. I think we can clear the "pro new player fooling us all", this is no 2k arcade games veteran, and I honestly don't think someone who wants to fake newbieness would say "lynch the judge" lol.

Also, no offense but you should try to make paragraphs, use spaces. It makes things easier to read. Nothing against you; there are a lot of posts, and if every post is hard to read, it'll make a hard game ;) it helps town to have good wordings and good post look!
    why do u not tell that to blink? he has typed up fking novels that have 0 punctuation. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    So what am I tming, that Pestilence is my buddy, and I'm actively trying to bury him? scum TMI, would be me locking him as town, not the other way around,
    Have you heard of something called... bussing? You definetly seem to be the kind of player who would bus mafia mates.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why do u not tell that to blink? he has typed up fking novels that have 0 punctuation. lol
    And I have skipped these novels

6. ISO #256

This is why ur so easy to find as scum, u dont do ANY of this when u are scum. this is town MM lol
    When you're sad of being called town

=(

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Have you heard of something called... bussing? You definetly seem to be the kind of player who would bus mafia mates.
    I would rather you not insult my ability to play as either alignment, and think I would hard bury my partner on day 1, look at our interactions, there is never a world where we are w/w

But ur right, I would buss partners if the opportunity benefited me

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

When you're sad of being called town

=(
    lol but its true... even last game u were saying u wont make it to EOD and were 'busy'. yes, it could be coincidence, but all 3 scum games ive played with u that was a big part of it. i dont think ive ever seen u miss an EoD as town xD if im wrong, find even 1 day where u had to miss EoD stating it was because of life where u were town. all of them u were scum lol

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I would rather you not insult my ability to play as either alignment, and think I would hard bury my partner on day 1, look at our interactions, there is never a world where we are w/w

But ur right, I would buss partners if the opportunity benefited me
    nah he is refering to early voting. usually the first people to get trains on them are not the ones that are lynched. as scum i use that a lot, will early push a scummate with the real intent of getting them to L-1 before 24 hours in. I will then RELY on waiting for other people to start saying "dont hammer" ect ect and ill straight start asking for someone to hammer. then the train usually dissolves. The result; they are not the lynch for that day, I did a great job distancing us, and im usually townread for the heavy push as well.

15. ISO #265

nah he is refering to early voting. usually the first people to get trains on them are not the ones that are lynched. as scum i use that a lot, will early push a scummate with the real intent of getting them to L-1 before 24 hours in. I will then RELY on waiting for other people to start saying "dont hammer" ect ect and ill straight start asking for someone to hammer. then the train usually dissolves. The result; they are not the lynch for that day, I did a great job distancing us, and im usually townread for the heavy push as well.
    aslong as SCV and I arent playing

We Instantly Hammer Others
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

lol but its true... even last game u were saying u wont make it to EOD and were 'busy'. yes, it could be coincidence, but all 3 scum games ive played with u that was a big part of it. i dont think ive ever seen u miss an EoD as town xD if im wrong, find even 1 day where u had to miss EoD stating it was because of life where u were town. all of them u were scum lol
    UH there were a lot, for example Undercover, Converging realities, etc....... I don't use activity as a strategy, it's trash IMO, and leads to unfun things like... this. So for reference in next games, dont use it as a way to read me

Let's stop spamming though lol

And Wisp, this was obviously not an insult, and I'd like to take a moment to insult your attempt to make me feel guilty...

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Oh btw I asked aivion some questions before the game and efe mentioning TPR roles are unique reminded me-
    If the ability stealing neutral copies the bus driver ability, he swaps himself and the target that night
    I Remember The Last Game I Played That There Was A Bus Driver.. And The Bus Driver Failed To Bus Me.. And I Died N1.. Day 2 That Game Was A Bad Day For Town..

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im eating

Stop the spam. Going to play HotS lol

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

good choice on the steak.

so u have played around 40 games of ToS and ToL. is that combined?

and also, do u prefer to play as scum or town?
    i only played like.3 games of throne. 40 of TOS.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

38. ISO #288

Still alive..i like to re read the posts to get a feel for everyone..so a meta is basicly like a pattern used in game? like for example..somoene whos town will normally act a certain way..yet if htey were scum their actions and way they act and talk are different..i think thats right. and yes im still here. im just sorta waiting it out a little.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

39. ISO #289
    Ganelon

interesting. lots of jabronis trying to look pro-town lol

Distortetd is a town read
    MM is a town read
    Efe is scum, not even going to bother
    Hybrid is playing weirdly and almost feeels like he's trrying to fuck up scumhunting. that's very anti-town and I've literally seen Hybrid do this in the mod before
    Pestillence or w/e is also kind of odd
    iterally no read on Yagami, except for "walks into town thing', which could literally mean anything

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Top Reads Thus Far Even Though Not Everyone Has Said Things Are..

Efe = Scum/Neutral

Kenny = Scum

Demaris = Scum

Thus, Far..

How About Yours Distorted?
    efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol

41. ISO #291

AH i think i see what your doing Light. accusing or reading someone as scum and wait for thier reaction.if theres a huge reaction and the person starts claiming that they are town and instantly try to lynch you because of a claim its most likely they are scum. right?

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Still alive..i like to re read the posts to get a feel for everyone..so a meta is basicly like a pattern used in game? like for example..somoene whos town will normally act a certain way..yet if htey were scum their actions and way they act and talk are different..i think thats right. and yes im still here. im just sorta waiting it out a little.
    meta is individual reads based on their specific behavior patterns. like, we know each other (most of us) so we have some form of meta reads since we know each others playstyles.

like efe for example, usually as town he will troll constantly. scum, he tends to play more serious.

44. ISO #294

AH i think i see what your doing Light. accusing or reading someone as scum and wait for thier reaction.if theres a huge reaction and the person starts claiming that they are town and instantly try to lynch you because of a claim its most likely they are scum. right?
    I Like This Guys Deductive Reasoning.. Another .0000074 Town Points..

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol
    Well I Do Like Walking Into Town Differently Based On My Role Lately.. Ive Used This Specific Walk Into Town In The Mod.. Lets See If You Remember What Role I Was When I Used It..

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Top Reads Thus Far Even Though Not Everyone Has Said Things Are..

Efe = Scum/Neutral

Kenny = Scum

Demaris = Scum

Thus, Far..

How About Yours Distorted?
    You realize neutral is close to town in this game, right?

Why kenny scum?

Why demaris scum?

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So Efe is scummy for trying a new meta but Ganelon isn’t scummy for going back to his old one?
    this is a complete over-simplification scumpaint.

meta is not something u just change or try on lol people can say they will play a new meta, but when real pressure goes on them, or they get into talking more their same style will always show. its the intentions and how they go about them that depict their meta to me, not their words.

49. ISO #299

meta is individual reads based on their specific behavior patterns. like, we know each other (most of us) so we have some form of meta reads since we know each others playstyles.

like efe for example, usually as town he will troll constantly. scum, he tends to play more serious.
    you're so wrong this time Im happy af to see myself flip TPR

dont lynch me though im seriously a tpr and you're scum if you disagree
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #300