Re: S-FM The Immortals

-vote Pestillence

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154
    Ganelon

rip
    -vote Pestilence

I also don't like Hybrid for the "you can't find anything attitude". totally doesn't seem like something town Hybrid would do

5. ISO #155
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    do you really think that mm's going to slip off being scum 5 pages into the game? answer is nope
    ok so what are your reads. and didn't you just call MM scum

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157
    Ganelon

Kenny's play is also kind of weird, don't think I've seen him play like this before. way too impersonal
    @Kenny Have you been Hitler recently?

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Upon rereading I’m actually kind of scum leaning Marsh, because of admittedly very dumb reasons. Gonna sit back for a while, try to wrangle in the 3rd head of pestilence in time for the later part of d1 because I don’t think he knows game has started yet. Or really what he is doing. At all.
    did you just discredit your own scumreads?

10. ISO #160
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So is this Town wisp trying to lead town or is this scum wisp trying to lead town to there doom????? Time will tell.
    I don't get why Mike is being scumread for this statement. it's a Mikey thing to do

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

i could really care less about, "its a town Mike thing to do", there is absolutely no reason to hedge on so many thoughts early on, sure you wanna think maybe someone could go either way at this point and time, but there is no reason to express it in thread, if you like a post, say you like it, if you hate a post, say you hate it, but going in making posts the way he does feels like, "im trying to look townie by expressing thoughts, but at the same time, keeping my options open

13. ISO #163

I throw shade because iirc up to that point you had made 4 posts with just a vote.
    cool, and why couldnt you express that when you called me out, instead you chose to shade me, so again, it looks god damn scummy the way you went about it

Did you have an opinion on those 4 posts?

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

efe is actually in this game? hardly noticed that rofl @Distorted are you town? can I trust you? or should I just lynch you rn

17. ISO #167
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i could really care less about, "its a town Mike thing to do", there is absolutely no reason to hedge on so many thoughts early on, sure you wanna think maybe someone could go either way at this point and time, but there is no reason to express it in thread, if you like a post, say you like it, if you hate a post, say you hate it, but going in making posts the way he does feels like, "im trying to look townie by expressing thoughts, but at the same time, keeping my options open
    to me it looks more like mike is trying to read you and actually does have an opinion but isn't 100% sure. I'd say that's a townish thing to do

18. ISO #168
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The only person who expressed a scumread on Mike at the time is Wiisp. Distorted said he got townvibes and most others agreed to Distorted.
    why are you on the sidelines this game

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

ill probably /barn that Efe read for now, but its also weird that this is meta you all agree on, yet i saw him die day 1 in a game, where he was obviously trolling, where he flipped town... so wotface
    no, trolling IS his town meta. serious is his scum meta. and its like a night and day difference for the most part.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    efe is actually in this game? hardly noticed that rofl @Distorted are you town? can I trust you? or should I just lynch you rn
    I have a evil plan

Im gonna confuse all heads of Pestilence hard with my secret super duper plan

Stealthy will have trouble deciding who to use his night action on(probably me)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Welp Waiting On Them Other Blacks And Tans.. To Come Out And Fight Me Like A Man..

STOP
    STOP PUTTING SONGS I KNOW/LISTEN TO

it's even weirder now
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #173

ill probably /barn that Efe read for now, but its also weird that this is meta you all agree on, yet i saw him die day 1 in a game, where he was obviously trolling, where he flipped town... so wotface
    you mean that game where we were supposed to get lynched and ptb called noctiz a gamethrower?

Noctiz was terrible and Distorted was a annoying troll who ruined my chances for survival(points on grudges)
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Kenny is calling people scum with no care in the world, drastically different from last game, but even without meta, the way he is just throwing out names is towny... mafia are very self-aware, to the point where they either hide day 1, or make elaborate reasons for why the scum read people day 1

and i dont seee either of those coming from Kenny atm

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

So, this is an early Mike ISO analysis (isolation, aka reading and multiquoting posts from 1 person).

Spoiler : The aforementioned ISO :
    MM I have my eye on you as well. Wanting to remove pressure off light at start of game. Makes me think, (posable world of you and light are mafia team but you worried Light may crack.)

Watching you both.
    If I were mafia with Light, I would not be defending him xD my reads on him have always been accurate, 100%. It'd be suicidal to try to work with him. And you know our meta so ??? that's weird
    So is this Town wisp trying to lead town or is this scum wisp trying to lead town to there doom????? Time will tell.
    And that is really making me think of Taco Bell (Mike's anon account in a previous game in which he was scum)... Fluffy, strange way to say things. I do know that this is not a good reason to scumread someone, but I don't like it.
    LOL, nice to know I am not the only one seeing that Possibility. But lets give it time to see, lets not rush or tunnel ( not saying you are. more so a hint to myself lol I tend to tunnel )
    This is towny though, scums don't usually discredit their personal reads and pushes.
    Looking to look townie is normal scummy
    Who, of Demaris and Light_Yagami, in the convo you were quoting, is trying to look towny? I don't see it, this comes off as unfounded, your Honor. OBJECTION
    This is MM Town meta. Still watching you....
    Don't you worry, I am too
    Ok Lights Meta is he normally gives out his role with his first post like this above.

Now MM making this statement Shows me for a loop. because I have read and reread every post yet Dont see it matching to any role. So that leaves one of 2 things:

1 MM and Light Scum partners and MM is covering for him.

2 MM is scum Light is Town and MM is pocking Light.

I would love to hear others views on this.
    LOL so it's either MM is scum or MM is scum? Nice false dilemma xD

I know the rolelist and I know what Light claims, and I won't comment on it because it'd be TPR (or citizen) hunting. Not going to do that

Overall, I'm having a scum lean on Mike there. He's not extremely scummy, but the false dilemma here is very strange if it comes from a town slot. There is also the gut-meta read on his "Time will tell" post, although this is nothing near a basis lol.

Given that I do not have higher scumreads as of now (Pestilence was my top suspect, and they aren't really scummy lol), my vote goes to Mike.
    -vote Mike
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg this game has turned into a Dr. Seuss book... im now reading all the posts in rhymes >=O
    omg no......... the weebs!! THE WEEEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ISN'T IT MAGNIFICENT XD
    THAT is not a good post. usually you do well avoiding these kind of reveals.
    Debatable. Light was being suspected a bit too much, and it was literally the only matter to comment on to make game move. Plus, literally any non-retarded player could see what I meant lmao... read the setup you scum.
    Plus, if I were scum, I'd just tell my teammates in nightchat... Unless I'm traitor. wink wink Keith wink wink
    omg. why are people literally TPR hunting on page 2? so far 2 people have revealed possible TPR leads....

@Marshmallow Marshall and @Pest ielacneance (w/e pings dont work for u anwyays)
    Pestilence said that, but for the same reason, I don't see it as scummy.

39. ISO #189

So....question..would it be scummy to ask for help? This is actually my first game..and well..reading through the posts..im HELLA confused as to what anyone is talking about. Im not asking for roles are anything like that..but perhaps just..like a tutorial on how to play? heh..sorry for sounding nerdy but i dont want to make AIVION look bad for inviting me to thier game. also the random votes are those real votes or troll votes. again please dont think im scummy for doing this i just really again dont want AIVION to regret inviting a dummy like me.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

40. ISO #190

Mike's first posts just looked like throwing shade where there was already. But this gives me the townvibe.
    So false dilemmas are towny to you? Alright, so are you Keith, Berga, or the traitor?

+999999 TOWNPOINTS TO MM
    So, running a full ISO of all blinks posts; I feel like he is trying to fake town. His posts are coming across empty, and no real basis or thought behind them.

-vote blinkskater

sheep to victory!!!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

41. ISO #191

ok, i want to sum this up just so its clear because i know a lot of people wont study this setup since it's so wordy. Hell, even I have to keep going back to refresh myself on it lol

MAFIA:
    (share a night chat)

GF/invest:

- Night Immune
    - Can find Power roles.

Mafioso/vigi:

- has 2 charges, strongman

Disguiser?/actress:

- Changes roles depending on who they visited.

Traitor/Mafioso:

- Night Immune

TOWN:

Gunsmith:

- Night Immune
    - Gives out 1 shot guns

2x permadoctor

- Night Immune
    - Has 2 uses to make targets night immune

Night Immune Killing Vigi:... lol

-Night Immune
    - Can kill 2 night immune people
    - if misses twice becomes citizen

(1 of the below roles are not in the game)

Lookout/Detect-ish:

- tracks feedback

Bus Driver:

- switches 2 targets at night

Night action invest:

- Checks to see who has night actions

NEUTRALS:
    (share a night chat)

Ability Thief

- Wincon changes to town if visits a Mafia

Ability thief doctor/assistant

- Can protect the ability thief once.

42. ISO #192
    Ganelon

@Distorted answer my important questions or I'll see you as 100% scum

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I am TPR Efe
    lol
    -vote Efekannn02

alrighty this is interesting. why claim TPR so early on rofl

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    So....question..would it be scummy to ask for help? This is actually my first game..and well..reading through the posts..im HELLA confused as to what anyone is talking about. Im not asking for roles are anything like that..but perhaps just..like a tutorial on how to play? heh..sorry for sounding nerdy but i dont want to make AIVION look bad for inviting me to thier game. also the random votes are those real votes or troll votes. again please dont think im scummy for doing this i just really again dont want AIVION to regret inviting a dummy like me.
    Spoiler : Spoilering to avoid quoting a big cute image lol :
    It's normal to be confused on your first game, don't worry! And asking for help may or may not be scummy, depending on how it's done... I'll try to give you a glossary... And read you on what you do with it after ;)

Type of reads:
    Meta : What a player historically did, their previous behavior in previous games.
    Gut : Feeling, vibe that a player or a post gives to you, without much logical explaination.
    Logical : Appeal to logic, very situational lol.

How to vote: [vote]Player's name[/vote]

Reading the setup (click me to get to the setup, no virus) may also help (AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, READ THE SETUP YOU SCUMS >=O).

Try to see if what people say fit with their votes, for example, or if they are contradicting themselves without giving reasoning to change their mind, try to see from which point of view they are working, etc.

Do you have reads as of now? @Demaris

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    The biggest thing to understand with FM is do NOT take anything personally. If you are getting pushed, dont worry since a lot of the time people push for information, not always from you either. a lot of the times i will vote and push at people just to see how others (sometimes specifically 1 person) reacts.

If you are town: try to think from the mentality of a scum. what would u do if u were trying to hide from town and mislynch towns. what things stick out as seeming like someone has "more information". example of that would be someone KNOWING someone is town. seeming too confident in that it is a mislynch, then trying to play the "told u so" card the next day to gain town credit.

If you are scum: try to fake scumhunting. or just look for neutrals and toss neutral/mafia when trying to find lynches. try to help town, but not reveal enough to help them too much. you want to try to balance how much info u give.

if ur neutral, just have fun, explore the game and try to target a mafia practice scumhunting, try to genuinly FIND the scums. it will be like a good practice run for u.

Its a slow process of analyzing info and progressing in how you view the other people. but once again, don't take anything personally. even if u get voted up or mislynched or accidently scumslip or something and out urself. tensions run high as well as frustration (real frustration is a good town tell btw, fake emotions are a good scumhunting thing to look for), so dont feel horrible if someone starts saying some mean stuff, it's somewhat common in FM and non of it is because of who we are personally, it just gets very, very frusrtating trying to figure things out - especially when its like D2+ and people are still trolling =P

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Totem pole here.
    All of my (totem poles) posts will be in italics

Couple things:
    Wiisp you logged on placed a vote and left and I wanted a reasoning for it, you provided one so I’m happy. Personally atm my (this heads) strongest town lean, idk if other head agrees but I think I like you

Mike feels kinda scummy he popped in, vegetabled around without accomplishing anything but sent so many posts as if trying to pretend he’s active sksksk

I personally don’t like the new guy I think his name was... demaris? I always capitalize on “being new” while I can for my first games playing any mafia-esque stuff, but as a town I always establish myself as credible ASAP even if I’m new to the game. He feels like a knowledgeable enough individual to understand the gist of the game and what he should be doing, but I feel like he’s intentionally feigning ignorance to be able to get out of it, I think he’s a good Lynch tbh.

I’ll have to reread but i think as I was scrolling thru the posts I was surprisingly happy with hybrids posts I feel like I vaguely remember he did nothing but fun post in a game I was in in the past but he seemed to be actually participating this time??
    okay wow...uhm..i dont think ive done anything to warrent that but hey you do you. @AIVION I don't think this was a good idea..its TOS all over again..
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

50. ISO #200