S-FM The Immortals - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2228
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @blinkskater , I think you’re scum, trying to coast by with this plan of yours to seem pro town whilst not actually doing anything. You’re not scumreading people genuinely and seem to be sheeping reads.

Pestilence is pretty much confirmed btw, we stole from him last night
    I've also said that when the games mechanically solved like this there's no need to exert any effort into finding scum in a pool where if we killed lynched everyone in it we auto win. So yeah you're right i'm not playing this game anymore because we've already won. And i've been clear where my poe lies so sheeping reads is a strech.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I've also said that when the games mechanically solved like this there's no need to exert any effort into finding scum in a pool where if we killed lynched everyone in it we auto win. So yeah you're right i'm not playing this game anymore because we've already won. And i've been clear where my poe lies so sheeping reads is a strech.
    dude, this game ain't solved. two days till MyLo, and there's 5 cit claims: Hybrid/naz/blink/aamirus/zerg, we don't have enough time to kill that many people - we can only kill 3. there's still a high chance for scum to win

4. ISO #2054
    Ganelon

I agree that would have further the game in a more protown way then the action that you took.
    so you have no qualms about getting lynched today, is that what you're saying?

5. ISO #2055

dude, this game ain't solved. two days till MyLo, and there's 5 cit claims: Hybrid/naz/blink/aamirus/zerg, we don't have enough time to kill that many people - we can only kill 3. there's still a high chance for scum to win
    Throw again if you would have shot in the pool oh, there before if we Lynch one today and whoever gets a gun shoots one there'd be two tomorrow which is a solved fucking game dude

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

so you have no qualms about getting lynched today, is that what you're saying?
    Go to the thread and find my quote where I said that I have to go at some point because I'm in the one hundred percent mechanical scum Poe.

8. ISO #2058

Scumblink would never give town a fucking solve the game on a silver fucking platter. It's not my fault nobody in this game chooses to acknowledge my game solved. So I don't give a shit. You already are going against solving the game by shooting at your own fucking partner to confirm a fucking bus driver that was already mechanically confirmed

9. ISO #2059
    Ganelon

Scumblink would never give town a fucking solve the game on a silver fucking platter. It's not my fault nobody in this game chooses to acknowledge my game solved. So I don't give a shit. You already are going against solving the game by shooting at your own fucking partner to confirm a fucking bus driver that was already mechanically confirmed
    bruh you tried to get Kenny lynched and are pretending Distorted coaxed you into doing it, whereas you were more than happy to get him lynched. you are scum, Distorted played his scum meta and if you had cared enough to look for it, you would've seen it. but you didn't, because you were scum

10. ISO #2060
    Ganelon

Go to the thread and find my quote where I said that I have to go at some point because I'm in the one hundred percent mechanical scum Poe.
    okay so if you were confirmed town who would you lynch today, out of the PoE pool we have (excluding yourself)

11. ISO #2061

bruh you tried to get Kenny lynched and are pretending Distorted coaxed you into doing it, whereas you were more than happy to get him lynched. you are scum, Distorted played his scum meta and if you had cared enough to look for it, you would've seen it. but you didn't, because you were scum
    You're so full of it distorted was playing this town meta, like I told wisp, ask him after the game if you don't believe me. Kenny was talking out of his ass distorted was pointing that out and basically burying Kenny. That's what distorted does as town. You're starting to sound like Kenny here saying I and pretending that distorted coaxed me into it.... really bro where's the evidence to back that up because that's a fucking bullshit statement if I ever heard one of my life. You're neutral and playing anti town KBYE

12. ISO #2062

okay so if you were confirmed town who would you lynch today, out of the PoE pool we have (excluding yourself)
    Hybrid, aamirus, zerg, naz, #2 in that order. Cough it would have been nice if one of them was dead already cough

13. ISO #2063
    Ganelon

You're so full of it distorted was playing this town meta, like I told wisp, ask him after the game if you don't believe me. Kenny was talking out of his ass distorted was pointing that out and basically burying Kenny. That's what distorted does as town. You're starting to sound like Kenny here saying I and pretending that distorted coaxed me into it.... really bro where's the evidence to back that up because that's a fucking bullshit statement if I ever heard one of my life. You're neutral and playing anti town KBYE
    meh. honestly I was scumpainting you to see your reaction...

14. ISO #2064
    Ganelon

meh. honestly I was scumpainting you to see your reaction...
    guess I'll leave you alone for now

15. ISO #2065
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid

Hi what's up? Are you scum?

16. ISO #2066

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    FF was Luck. 2 mafia left
    How
    -vote bakhieh

Pretty sure u are confirmed mafia
    What "charges" do u have left
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    it would explain why there was no nk the night prior, because Falling Foxes hit Bahkieh, ya bahkieh is always town
    This makes no sense
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #2070

Read the setup lol i thought the same thing till i did
    Ugh lol brb

21. ISO #2071

So he was Luck? Lets lynch him anyway to be sure lol

22. ISO #2072

-vote Aamirus

this was the only meaningful post from her, everything else is just her echoing the thread, very little pop-ins, and not doing much else, there cant be a world where she flips town
    I agreee with this

23. ISO #2073

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I agreee with this
    This is basically what i said yesterday when u asked me why her

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078
    Ganelon

... @naz we're fucked if Bahkieh is scum, besides the only way he could be scum is if he correctly guessed that Kira would get a Potion of Immortality, and FF didn't counterclaim (Bahkieh stated that Kira could confirm his role). I don't see how he could possibly be scum. what are you doing.

29. ISO #2079
    Ganelon

well a zerg lynch sounds good by me, but I'm hedging on everyone else as everyone seems equally scummy to me (Hybrid is a special case)

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

dude, im so fucking beyond mechanically cleared, and "projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE" is objectively and subjectively false, its an excuse to not play better
    you come in with these one-liners, and rely a shit-ton on meta, which I do the prior a lot, but I also instantiate my reads, with things that arent meta, you were so sure of meta, where exactly did that get you with distorted?
    wisp this attitude is so ugly idgaf what you are but if ur town ur just making any other townspeople not want to even try anymore. this behavior is so ugly and when people talk like this to me in league it literally makes me want to lose on purpose bc those people don't deserve to win. quit being toxic and flami ng people, if mafia makes u mad stop playing

34. ISO #2084

@naz
    where did you go?
    I have cello lessons Wednesday nights and friends usually come over after to chill then i passed out cuz i was exhausted 👌🏼

35. ISO #2085

No she’s not lol
    I'm not sure how I'm confirmed but I am town lol

36. ISO #2086

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul
    This is the stupidest shit lol who gives a shit when he dies in his first game if hes mafia hes mafia but i guess ur opinion doesn't matter bc ur a neutral

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

That's not supposed to say throw it supposed to say bro I'm using voice talk text on my phone and it doesn't pick up my fucking accent very good
    lmao i love u

39. ISO #2089

Yep and this is why blink isn't really in my scum pool. Is he confirmed town mechanically? No. But meta says he is. Blink has no agenda and he loves being mafia because manipulation is the most fun part of this game, he would never just "coast" as scum, especially when he is scum read by everyone and apparently just 2 mafia left

40. ISO #2090

Damn you lol
    Damn he tricked us both gj mag lmaoooo

41. ISO #2091

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    your shitposts are weak
    I missed day 1 and didn't get to shit post
    Do you have anything constructive to say or do u want to piss me off more?
    I almost crashed my car this morning bc this dumb piece of shit wasn't fucking looking and i had to slam my brakes and swerve in the rain to avoid tboning him
    i'm so angry on an Efe level i literally want to find his house amd throw bricks thru the windows

42. ISO #2092

... @naz we're fucked if Bahkieh is scum, besides the only way he could be scum is if he correctly guessed that Kira would get a Potion of Immortality, and FF didn't counterclaim (Bahkieh stated that Kira could confirm his role). I don't see how he could possibly be scum. what are you doing.
    I didn't know there was a mafia role that could let u flip as whatever shit u wanted to fuck off m8

43. ISO #2093

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I missed day 1 and didn't get to shit post
    Do you have anything constructive to say or do u want to piss me off more?
    I almost crashed my car this morning bc this dumb piece of shit wasn't fucking looking and i had to slam my brakes and swerve in the rain to avoid tboning him
    i'm so angry on an Efe level i literally want to find his house amd throw bricks thru the windows
    Toxic :P

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095
    Ganelon

@Ganelon
    Look at post #146, it's where Falling Foxes votes damirus, do you think that post is w/w, or w/v?
    it's very elaborate, it's either FF flailing and voting a scummate, or him actually trying to skate by and seem like he's doing something useful, all the while discrediting. I'd say it's the latter given FF's history this game but I'm not sure

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    are one of the dead townies a mafia actress or have i missed something?
    Falling Foxes

48. ISO #2098

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    yeah that’s fair enough

My constructive feedback is that we should assume bahkieh is town because every conceivable universe I can think of has FF not being the potion giver because that makes no fucking sense to me. If you can see it, please let me know.
    I'm just gonna trust yall on this bc I haven't read day 1 so ya its fine
    I'm not even pushing for his lynch
    My pool is basically all the citizen claims

aamirus, zerg, hybrid, numbertwo

the last 2 are in that pool
    need to check living list but i wouldn't lynch blink and i know i'm town

49. ISO #2099

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    are one of the dead townies a mafia actress or have i missed something?
    why are u so scummy all the time lol
    are u capable of projecting town

50. ISO #2100

Is wisp a cit?