Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2228
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    then why did I lynch Distorted the scum while you defended him?
    he was playing to his town meta which you agreed to and u still lynched him anyways, you carry this personal vendetta against him and try to lynch him every game it's fucking obvious.

in literally every game you call him scum and want to lynch kill him, it's fucking annoying already
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    he was playing to his town meta which you agreed to and u still lynched him anyways, you carry this personal vendetta against him and try to lynch him every game it's fucking obvious.

in literally every game you call him scum and want to lynch kill him, it's fucking annoying already
    annoying? so you put aggressivity into the game?

Alrighty Blinkstorted
    -vote Blinkskater
    obviously scum thanks for the Violence you used
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

hell yeah because last game I didnt got Distorted lynched as far as I can rememember
    you were calling him scum and everyone who defended him scum too, you know i'm right and you are trying to lynch me because of that so fuck right off im town here

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you were calling him scum and everyone who defended him scum too, you know i'm right and you are trying to lynch me because of that so fuck right off im town here
    Based On The Limited Information You Have.. I Want A Reads List From You Blink.. Because, I Have You As A Scum Lean.. I Wanna See What You Have To Say..

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Based On The Limited Information You Have.. I Want A Reads List From You Blink.. Because, I Have You As A Scum Lean.. I Wanna See What You Have To Say..
    TOWN:
    yagami
    efe
    wiisp
    mike

neutral:
    demaris

scum:
    Zergsoup
    aamrius

thats all i got sorry

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

Efekannn has had some nice thoughts this game, more so than last game
    even if he does tunnel on Distorted every game, he has given actual reasoning for voting him and he's giving an actual reason for voting you, and that holds some merit, and chopping it down to just poor tunnels, is insulting because he's actually quite intelligent under the surface @blinkskater

our PoE is pretty much the same, except for I'd put you down there as well because of the exact same reasons Efekannn, you aren't busy anymore I presume, so i expect some good thoughts from you, and hopefully you can change my mind

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

I have literally no way of finding the scums with my own reading style right now

y'all are way too scummy for me and im having trust issues to comfirmed townies thanks to Bahkieh and Mike

Y'all confusing me so much I cant even think straight and im paranoid from the not sleeping

There are 3 scums thats for certain but is it really Blink + NumberTwo + wtf.....
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #1526

I have literally no way of finding the scums with my own reading style right now

y'all are way too scummy for me and im having trust issues to comfirmed townies thanks to Bahkieh and Mike

Y'all confusing me so much I cant even think straight and im paranoid from the not sleeping

There are 3 scums thats for certain but is it really Blink + NumberTwo + wtf.....
    Its Me Efe Im The Third Scum.. Trust Me.. The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend..

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Efekannn has had some nice thoughts this game, more so than last game
    even if he does tunnel on Distorted every game, he has given actual reasoning for voting him and he's giving an actual reason for voting you, and that holds some merit, and chopping it down to just poor tunnels, is insulting because he's actually quite intelligent under the surface @blinkskater

our PoE is pretty much the same, except for I'd put you down there as well because of the exact same reasons Efekannn, you aren't busy anymore I presume, so i expect some good thoughts from you, and hopefully you can change my mind
    I find it scummy that you’re trying to pocket Efe here. You’ve been insulting people all game now suddenly dropping a compliment.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I find it scummy that you’re trying to pocket Efe here. You’ve been insulting people all game now suddenly dropping a compliment.
    let him let him I have a good gut feeling about this even though ''wtf'' was supposed to be him for some weird reason
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

lmao i feel like you are trying to hard to paint me as red or w/e, i just am not a fan of how people treat efekannn
    plus hes in the towncore, and you are not, so im gunna defend him

I do what i need to, to win, i dont like being an ass, and if you ever take the time to get to know me outside of game, im quite chill

33. ISO #1533

@aamirus
    i have an idea, go attack my posts, there is many of them, and not read me on a micro-level, which is utterly horrible over the macro level
    There hasnt been much of real thoughts coming from your slot, personally your previous read list was shallow, a long side Zerg's most recent one, do you have any knew thoughts?

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535
    Ganelon

Fuck me. This entire argument feels like Goliath vs Scourge in SC2.
    Also did someone actually claim neutral?

36. ISO #1536
    Ganelon

I think there's no chance for Pestilence to be scum anymore because Distorted rapidly switched over to him

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Fuck me. This entire argument feels like Goliath vs Scourge in SC2.
    Also did someone actually claim neutral?
    Uhhm you better claim the other 3p since Mike already confirmed you, secondly did you receive anything last night?

And distorted had no choice but to switch to Pestilence in that situation

Anyways I'm going to sleep

38. ISO #1538
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No my ability does not stop it only steals. But any action you make follows thru why who did you give a gun to?
    why the fuck did you claim...

yes I am neutral. ffs

39. ISO #1539
    Ganelon

yeah I did get a gun. so me, Kira, Mike and some bus driver?? are apparently confirmed

40. ISO #1540
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    yeah I did get a gun. so me, Kira, Mike and some bus driver?? are apparently confirmed
    and efe

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

lmao i feel like you are trying to hard to paint me as red or w/e, i just am not a fan of how people treat efekannn
    plus hes in the towncore, and you are not, so im gunna defend him

I do what i need to, to win, i dont like being an ass, and if you ever take the time to get to know me outside of game, im quite chill
    Eh I find that hard to believe but that’s out of game stuff so whatever. Sorry if I’ve stereotyped you but from what I’ve seen so far you seem like the stereotypical “iamreallysmart” person, and such a person would pretty much never compliment somebody’s intelligence sincerely

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

@aamirus
    i have an idea, go attack my posts, there is many of them, and not read me on a micro-level, which is utterly horrible over the macro level
    There hasnt been much of real thoughts coming from your slot, personally your previous read list was shallow, a long side Zerg's most recent one, do you have any knew thoughts?
    Not really I mean all the powers seem confirmed to me. I’m pretty sure we’ve won already just based on that? I mean someone else do the math I’m too lazy but assuming the neuts side with town, that’s basically 6 confirmed town with only 14 players left.

45. ISO #1545
    Ganelon

@Mike
    10 42 24 29 10 15 14 28 12 7

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually That The Most Profound Case Uve Made On Blink Thus Far..
    That's not a case that's him saying why he thinks I think Zerg is scummy.

I think Zerg is scummy because of the way he's pushing at me for inactivity and wants to Lynch me for my low-post. Which is scummy as hell because he's never played with me before and doesn't know anything about my meta.

48. ISO #1548

Wtf. I’m scum and somebody who claimed neutral is in ur town block. Read the thread.
    I have you jotted down as possible s v s with distorted I don't get the same Vibes I got from you in the last game I can't quote the posts right now because I'm at work. I'm open to interacting with you more to get a better read I'll be able to be on in over 8 hours

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

Wtf. I’m scum and somebody who claimed neutral is in ur town block. Read the thread.
    I didn't realize that Mike Hard claimed a neutral and that gan claim to be his partner lol Mike seem decently townie for what I saw