6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    list the reasons. make a list. because i see:

1 reason, because of efe.

hours later ur now saying because i tunneled
    now ur saying i didnt tunnel, but i was on pesa (after i mentioned i was on him) you never mentioned it before.

you literlaly mention things after other people and try to say its ur idea. now MAKE A LIST of why u scumread me, why u voted me to begin with.

at first, u literally said it was because i was pushing efe, but i heavily disproved that now ur not even mentioning it anymore and its some other random reasons.
    I said you didn't tunnel? What? What is this if not a tunnel? There's a meta read on you on that part even.
    You also did not heavily disprove your Efe pushing. The only thing you didn't do is vote him. Which is a fucking scumtell in this situation. There's nothing disproven.

Anyway, again as a list, for everyone and you to see:
    You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    You started this argument with me because I explained MM to be in his town meta with him providing several "reads lists" when it was in reality seperate reads he was providing and not lists in the usual sense.
    You have lied several times in this argument, you have been backpedaling, you did not form reads on other players like you usually do and you also even used a push on Pestilence as defense for yourself, when in reality you were sheeping Wiip.
    Your main argument for me being scum is that I'm playing a meta which I several times used as town and one time used as scum. While I am forming more scumreads on you, you are not. Usually I'd expect a townie at that point to stop and look at others, but you keep going back to your earlier posts.
    You ignored my questions directed at you and generally you are not forming reads.

Quite a long list, don't you think?

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.
    AY YI YI YI YOU'RE A FRITO BANDITO!
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I said you didn't tunnel? What? What is this if not a tunnel? There's a meta read on you on that part even.
    You also did not heavily disprove your Efe pushing. The only thing you didn't do is vote him. Which is a fucking scumtell in this situation. There's nothing disproven.

Anyway, again as a list, for everyone and you to see:
    You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    You started this argument with me because I explained MM to be in his town meta with him providing several "reads lists" when it was in reality seperate reads he was providing and not lists in the usual sense.
    You have lied several times in this argument, you have been backpedaling, you did not form reads on other players like you usually do and you also even used a push on Pestilence as defense for yourself, when in reality you were sheeping Wiip.
    Your main argument for me being scum is that I'm playing a meta which I several times used as town and one time used as scum. While I am forming more scumreads on you, you are not. Usually I'd expect a townie at that point to stop and look at others, but you keep going back to your earlier posts.
    You ignored my questions directed at you and generally you are not forming reads.

Quite a long list, don't you think?
    Do you not see the contradiction here? so obviously im not "tunneling" lol

You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that
    more on efe

I have literally posted my reads list, pushed apparently efe? lol but i did jump on the pesti train once again further disproving ur tunneling so now ive pushed 3 ppl in the last few hours according to u

Like i have been trying to do, yet u wont drop it xD

You are literally proving urself scum by ur own logic here dude. just quit while my votes off u for now.

once again, ive posted my reads lists, debated with other people on them. literally all u have done is jump in here, start throwing shit around at me and continued to just tunnel at me. multiple plp now have told u to just stop and ur not. people are voting you over it and ur not stopping. this is what u did when u were scum. if ur going to keep going its going to end in ur lynch.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #767

Howdy all!

ayyy welcome

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Kenny lets just focus on other people, ignore each other for a bit. We can always have a shitfest throwdown before EoD and then both die N1.

-vote penicillin
    alright, whatever. I'd still vote you at any point in time during this game but I believe I provided more than enough points against you to prove that you aren't getting lynched from my opinion alone right now.

Pestilence is a townread, Wiisp earlier this game posted a few things about how he's expecting towny players to act and then did the opposite. I'm not getting quotes, I'm not mayor anyway.

-vote Wiisp

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Aamirus is currently uhm brb I have to calculate again
    Aamirus is currently 22 years old (if I didnt make a mistake in the counting)

I legit thought Aamirus was 20 before that but whatever I was close

Time To Prepare A Birthday Gift For Aamirus When The Time Comes
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Howdy all!

You Belong To Your Profile Picture If You Dont Buy Fritos Corn Chips
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

Effective immediately, @Bahkieh has replaced @Marshmallow Marshall

MM is unvoting as we speak. If you are voting MM unvote please
    Last edited by AIVION; March 29th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Aamirus is currently 22 years old (if I didnt make a mistake in the counting)

I legit thought Aamirus was 20 before that but whatever I was close

Time To Prepare A Birthday Gift For Aamirus When The Time Comes
    It better be a good one
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @ZergSoupYum
    Honestly just skip through Kenny vs distorted for now, I want to know your thoughts on anything else
    As I said in my first post, most of my reads as of yet go with aamirus' as I need to think a bit more about everything that I've read so far. I'm still getting used to the style of FM and trying to work through everything I've seen.

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

As I said in my first post, most of my reads as of yet go with aamirus' as I need to think a bit more about everything that I've read so far. I'm still getting used to the style of FM and trying to work through everything I've seen.
    A bunch of my reads were based on meta though. Are you saying you’re just sheeping me?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    A bunch of my reads were based on meta though. Are you saying you’re just sheeping me?
    I mean I've been reading through all the posts and absorbing what's been going on, and as I was going through I found that my thoughts were a pretty close match to yours, although I'd place Pestilence in null rather than town.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800