S-FM The Immortals - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But u are still missing what was intended with his original post. I don’t believe he was trying to discredit MM and Mag, I think he was trying to say they were doing their usual metas. And that’s what his post to blink was about
    i never said he was trying to discredit MM. with mag, he literally called mags reads "garbage". thats a discredit though =P

he said MM posted reads lists and told me to scroll up to find them when i asked him about the reads he agreed/disagreed with that he said were in it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    rofl u still havnt been able to show this "lying" yet i have shown plenty from u.

and YES I EXPECT U TO GET QUOTES. why do you even sign for a FM if u dont want to back up anything u say? lol my thinking for myself led to to "question" ur information because it sounded wrong. I found the quotes DID NOT EXIST that u referenced. and u just changed it around until u have this

"i ment reads throughout the entire game, i accidently said "he posted multiple reads lists you can just scroll up to."".

if i was thinking for myself, i would be listening to other people - i pushed u, from my reads, my questioning, my thoughts. ur arguments make 0 sense.

ur scumread on me is based on me "pushing efe", but i wasnt the one who pushed him. i never even voted him rofl i called him scummy because claiming TPR after 1 vote IS SCUMMY. who else did that? oh Damus last game, he flipped scum xD like, all ur arguments are just completely baseless and u cant even back them.
    You expect me to get quotes. Why don't you start by backing up your own posts with quotes first?
    What quotes I referenced did not exist? Where did I lie that blatantly? What the fuck?
    There are so fucking many reasons why I scumread you, Efe is just one of the first ones. It literally doesn't matter whether you were just supporting the train on him or started it. It was scummy regardless.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You expect me to get quotes. Why don't you start by backing up your own posts with quotes first?
    What quotes I referenced did not exist? Where did I lie that blatantly? What the fuck?
    There are so fucking many reasons why I scumread you, Efe is just one of the first ones. It literally doesn't matter whether you were just supporting the train on him or started it. It was scummy regardless.
    lol ive already posted up multiple full quoted conversations of ours, multiple. literally, from our first page of debating. but, enough of it is in the thread now. this is hwere im at. pointless at this point. i had all i needed 4 pages ago.

5. ISO #705

i never said he was trying to discredit MM. with mag, he literally called mags reads "garbage". thats a discredit though =P

he said MM posted reads lists and told me to scroll up to find them when i asked him about the reads he agreed/disagreed with that he said were in it.
    I ended up getting the reads, and I said exactly which reads I agree or disagree on. What is your argument now?

6. ISO #706

lol ive already posted up multiple full quoted conversations of ours, multiple. literally, from our first page of debating. but, enough of it is in the thread now. this is hwere im at. pointless at this point. i had all i needed 4 pages ago.
    ok whatever. What remains is you are the one ignoring my questions, you are the one with lies proven by quotes, you are the one not fitting his town meta.

7. ISO #707

I ended up getting the reads, and I said exactly which reads I agree or disagree on. What is your argument now?
    no you didnt. lol

"you dont know how to read efe or kira" is not a read on kira.

"fos on mike" is not a read on mike.

bruh its over. im leaving this argument for it to be read...if anyone even will at this point xD

8. ISO #708

ok whatever. What remains is you are the one ignoring my questions, you are the one with lies proven by quotes, you are the one not fitting his town meta.
    not 1 quote have u proven a "lie" in. yet this full page is of u defending a lie lol which btw, is what started the whole argument. how about you address my last post? u know, the one about your scumread on me xD even that is based off false info

9. ISO #709

this is literally a "no u"

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

no you didnt. lol

"you dont know how to read efe or kira" is not a read on kira.

"fos on mike" is not a read on mike.

bruh its over. im leaving this argument for it to be read...if anyone even will at this point xD
    Then fucking explain how disagreeing to another player's read is not a read. To me that is a form of a read.

12. ISO #712

ur scumread on me is based on me "pushing efe", but i wasnt the one who pushed him. i never even voted him rofl i called him scummy because claiming TPR after 1 vote IS SCUMMY. who else did that? oh Damus last game, he flipped scum xD like, all ur arguments are just completely baseless and u cant even back them.
    how about you explain your scumread. im done with this argument. enough is in the thread for everyone to make their own judgemnt on. u seem to not like that and are trying to swing back hard. u dont like what the actualy argumetn is. trying to change the narrative at the end. drop it. let people read it and come to their own conclusion.

13. ISO #713

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

i would switch kenny and wiisp spots, but the reason for the read on kenny i agree with, even though i scumread him for the same reasons (per say)

Archon accounts can talk to each other outside of the account btw. so them having identical reads isn't indicative of individual reads between both people on the acc.

16. ISO #716

i would switch kenny and wiisp spots, but the reason for the read on kenny i agree with, even though i scumread him for the same reasons (per say)

Archon accounts can talk to each other outside of the account btw. so them having identical reads isn't indicative of individual reads between both people on the acc.
    to explain further cuz rereading that looks jumbled.

Last game, i townread kenny for doing exactly this same thing. I wrote it off over and over to be "too scummy to be scum". thats why i can see where the reads are coming from on him. however, in that game he flipped scum.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

I’m too lazy to read through the previous game but ok I’ll take ur word for it. Guess without that then he’s just null for me. I don’t think your argument with each other really had much to do with the game

And I get that stealth and otaku can just be sitting next to each other talking about it, but it would still be difficult to avoid contradicting each other when they’re both posting at the same time.

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Honestly Cant Remember The Last Time I Was Scum..
    This is quoting MM. I just dont like it but time will tell.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #723

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:

Null:

Scummy

Can you explain how Distorted's play is matching his usual play? Usually he'd try to create some other trains, here he's actually even saying he's scumreading me for playing a meta I have once used in a scum game, and several times used in town games. Isn't that incredibly weak as a read and untypical for Distorted's town meta?

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

this post, my post was literally "so ur response was no u?" exact same thing im getting here

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807268

me once again laying out his own quotes for him to see his train of thought
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807291

me telling kenny to bring proofs so he can double chekc what he is saying since it was wrong
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807307

these 2 posts are where i start reading him too scummy to be scum
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post807309

Seriously, read through a few pages of just me and kenny lol it is identical.
    It's pretty much the opposite of our current situation there actually. I was the one discrediting your reads there and I was the one who was missing reads of his own. Here you are the one without reads and you are the one discrediting me.

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:

Null:

Scummy

What roles where claimed? I really do not have a lot of time to read 800 posts sorry.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #728

It's pretty much the opposite of our current situation there actually. I was the one discrediting your reads there and I was the one who was missing reads of his own. Here you are the one without reads and you are the one discrediting me.
    Nvm, mistake on my part yea. I posted a list with reads, I was scum, you discredited me, you were town.
    Well whatever.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Can you explain how Distorted's play is matching his usual play? Usually he'd try to create some other trains, here he's actually even saying he's scumreading me for playing a meta I have once used in a scum game, and several times used in town games. Isn't that incredibly weak as a read and untypical for Distorted's town meta?
    dude, i was on the pesta train before yours. ur acting like ur the only person ive pushed his game, hence another example of ur not reading the thread. i have only had u voted for like 2-3 hours lol

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

dude, i was on the pesta train before yours. ur acting like ur the only person ive pushed his game, hence another example of ur not reading the thread. i have only had u voted for like 2-3 hours lol
    @Kenny who else have u pushed? and once again i will quote this to u:

34. ISO #734

Did you read my post? You were sheeping Wiisp on the Pesta train.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Did you read my post? You were sheeping Wiisp on the Pesta train.
    u never even mentioned that when u voted me. u said it was for efe....

-vote Distorted

The Efekannn needs answers
    yeah, i also skimmed the next few pages, u never once mentioned pesa. so now even ur entire reason for voting me is changed/wrong.

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

Nice Holystone is Light

Jacuzzi Splot is Efe

ok, Wow

This is my thought process Why claim day 1? well Light is light he always claims TPR if he is day one.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A TPR DO NOT CLAIM DAY ONE.

In the off chance they are who they say they are please remove all votes from them. There is a Mandatory Lynch. We can push them another day to see if they are lying or not. We have a good chance as town to win this. in this setup if the TPR stay HIDDEN. Do not say who to protect so Mafia will know know witch one of them will be bussed tonight so mafia has a chance of hitting there own. Simple math.

40. ISO #740

u never even mentioned that when u voted me. u said it was for efe....

yeah, i also skimmed the next few pages, u never once mentioned pesa. so now even ur entire reason for voting me is changed/wrong.
    What?
    I just gave you another reason for why I scumread you.
    To that you respond with that all my other scumreads I have on you are wrong because there is another one I didn't mention before?
    Does that mean you acknowledge that read and have no other way of responding to it or what?

41. ISO #741

You made him “tunnel”. He has just been responding to what’s being posted. And i totally understand why you are arguing back - I’ve been there. But you’re not going to win. 😰

You were talking about MM’s reads that he had been posting throughout the thread, but you said “readslists” which resulted in distorted and mm both wondering what lists you were talking about. If you had just admitted there that you had misspoken, this argument didn’t need to happen. Instead you said to scroll up in the thread and find the readslists. So distorted did and found there was no list. Basically, you wasted his time by refusing to admit you were wrong and I almost think he’s just pushing you out of frustration now that you led him to spend 3+ hours focusing on something that I think was pretty dumb.

42. ISO #742

You made him “tunnel”. He has just been responding to what’s being posted. And i totally understand why you are arguing back - I’ve been there. But you’re not going to win. ��

You were talking about MM’s reads that he had been posting throughout the thread, but you said “readslists” which resulted in distorted and mm both wondering what lists you were talking about. If you had just admitted there that you had misspoken, this argument didn’t need to happen. Instead you said to scroll up in the thread and find the readslists. So distorted did and found there was no list. Basically, you wasted his time by refusing to admit you were wrong and I almost think he’s just pushing you out of frustration now that you led him to spend 3+ hours focusing on something that I think was pretty dumb.
    I did get those reads I meant there a bit later tho. How do you explain his reaction to that?

43. ISO #743

What?
    I just gave you another reason for why I scumread you.
    To that you respond with that all my other scumreads I have on you are wrong because there is another one I didn't mention before?
    Does that mean you acknowledge that read and have no other way of responding to it or what?
    list the reasons. make a list. because i see:

1 reason, because of efe.

hours later ur now saying because i tunneled
    now ur saying i didnt tunnel, but i was on pesa (after i mentioned i was on him) you never mentioned it before.

you literlaly mention things after other people and try to say its ur idea. now MAKE A LIST of why u scumread me, why u voted me to begin with.

at first, u literally said it was because i was pushing efe, but i heavily disproved that now ur not even mentioning it anymore and its some other random reasons.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

And how do you explain him not trying to form other scumreads like he usually does in these situations?
    did u see my readslist? evidently not.... and u said i was pushing efe but my vote was on pesa? sounds like ive been pushing ppl.

how many ppl have u voted? or pushed? or questioned?

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750