Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah, he doesnt see kenny and efe as Scum v Scum. I dont either. I think kenny saw efe claim a confirmed role, and then jumped on to "defend" to get himself town cred.

I think efe is town, kenny is scum.
    stfu and gtfo GIMME FRITOS CORN CHIPS NOW!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

ive posted reads lists lol can u quote once where u asked me for my reads?
    Yea I can. Here's a few questions, not just about reads, that you chose to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What point are you trying to make honestly? Who would be scum in your eyes?
    Yea so? That's just a few extra posts that happened afterwards?
    You respond to
    "Considering you're the one who said I haven't read the thread and you had, it doesn't really matter whether it's in one post or several. My initial argument was MM provided reads and fits his town meta because of that, in response to a question asked by blink."
    with

?
    How exactly would it have made a positive difference if I admitted like you want? What result would that bring?
    Click on the arrow for context.

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

I've asked you so many times for your reads, I've also put out my reads a bunch of times already. Why the fuck do you have to be like that. And why the fuck are people townreading you I don't get it, srsly.
    Anyway, Yagami is a townread, Pestilence is a townread, Ganelon is a townread.
    Demaris is scum, he did mistakes I think new players more commonly do as scum than they do as town.
    MM is a weak meta based townread, he could easily be scum however, idk how much he's trying to improve his play.
    A lot of players barely posted anything.
    Once.

What point are you trying to make honestly? Who would be scum in your eyes?
    This is what twisting words and changing shit is man. this is what im talking about. you seriously need to work on this if u are town right now. even as scum, this is what got u lynched last game. u change this wording around that tries to completely warp the situations.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This argument between u and Kenny is stupid. You both agree about MM and are arguing about it anyway...
    I'm arguing about Distorted not fitting his town-meta, him scumpainting me for something he agrees with and him openly lying despite me proving that he lied. I also did not like his earlier interactions with Efekannn, after the roleclaim, one bit. And he's lacking reads. He did not even come out with that MM read by himself.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

I'm arguing about Distorted not fitting his town-meta, him scumpainting me for something he agrees with and him openly lying despite me proving that he lied. I also did not like his earlier interactions with Efekannn, after the roleclaim, one bit. And he's lacking reads. He did not even come out with that MM read by himself.
    omg now ur changing why "im scumpatining u" anything anyone says u start using like its ur idea. stop the shit. lol

13. ISO #663

Once.

This is what twisting words and changing shit is man. this is what im talking about. you seriously need to work on this if u are town right now. even as scum, this is what got u lynched last game. u change this wording around that tries to completely warp the situations.
    There's two more posts of me asking you to stop ignoring my questions. So can you try responding to that instead then?

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

There's two more posts of me asking you to stop ignoring my questions. So can you try responding to that instead then?
    im done with this for now. but i will be pushing for your lynch EoD. so u have until then to start giving credible posts with actual evidence/proofs behind them. because i wont believe any post u make without that.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Your vote, and scumread on us, occurred on page four. Our clarification that we were an archon account, happened on page three. You later were surprised to learn that we were the archon account. Ergo, you didn’t read page three. Which also means you scumread us, based only on interactions from page four. Which finally leads us to the fact that you scumread us only for our “shade” on your vote.
    I forget things, again that isn't a scum tell for me or anyone without deeper context, and you are dismissing the other reasons why I'm scum reading you... Literally ur case is, "you scum read me on page 4 for nothing, therefore ur scum read on me is null even though you've expanded on", if you are town you are not going to make me feel better about your slot by arguing with me

20. ISO #670

You agree to the rest of my scumreading reason though, correct?
    no, i do not agree with 1 thing that u have said. lol nothing you have said has been correct and you keep changing it to try to fit.

such as this entire argument started over u saying MM has posted multiple reads lists, u ignored it then posted a post 300 posts apart saying thats his reads. lying about saying the reads in there "kiras, mikes" netiher were there he just said their names.

You then proceeded to say that im scumreading u because i said MM nefver posted reads. nope. he didnt post a reads list i can "scroll up to" (multiple reads lists)

you have changed the reason of my scumpatining to multiple things now, and even tried to say im my meta from a town game as the example u used.

u were scum that game too so i dont expect u followed it all, but i tunneled damus that game lol and u just sat there tunneling me all game, literally since D1. i wrote u off as too scummy to be scum, yet u were. so im going with my gut instinct on it this time.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think We Need To Pull A Tooth Out Of Hybrid.. Also, I Think The Fight Between Kenny & Distorted Was SVT..
    I got V/V vibes from it, I feel like no one is interjecting enough into their conversations, which makes me think scum is allowing this chaos to continue

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

no, i do not agree with 1 thing that u have said. lol nothing you have said has been correct and you keep changing it to try to fit.

such as this entire argument started over u saying MM has posted multiple reads lists, u ignored it then posted a post 300 posts apart saying thats his reads. lying about saying the reads in there "kiras, mikes" netiher were there he just said their names.

You then proceeded to say that im scumreading u because i said MM nefver posted reads. nope. he didnt post a reads list i can "scroll up to" (multiple reads lists)

you have changed the reason of my scumpatining to multiple things now, and even tried to say im my meta from a town game as the example u used.

u were scum that game too so i dont expect u followed it all, but i tunneled damus that game lol and u just sat there tunneling me all game, literally since D1. i wrote u off as too scummy to be scum, yet u were. so im going with my gut instinct on it this time.
    Kira and MM were in the posts I quoted. You didn't read properly, but whatever, this is irrelevant anyway.
    MM posted reads. I used those reads to explain my read on MM to blink. What difference would it have made if I replaced "reads lists" with just "reads" there?
    I haven't changed the reason for my scumread on you, I added additional reasons. I'm scumreading you for all of them and you still haven't provided anything that could stop me from doing so. You haven't even responded to basic questions.
    That game you formed plenty of other reads alongside any tunnel you had. scvmurderer/Ganelon as sk because of the death note was what I memorize the best here. This time you came up with nothing so far.

29. ISO #679
    Ganelon

@Ganelon forgot to ping you mb
    Wiisp feels town. I don't see any bullshit coming from him and he's playing mostly his own game, but he's scumhunting. And I don't think he'd be this "in your face" kind of player as scum LOL
    Hybrid I'm not actually confident on. It's just a strong suspicion given his first possts... it reeks of scum Hybrid if you've played with him before. it's like him to discredit people randomly as scum and especially to discredit reads
    you... I don't really remember. I think it's the tone of your posts. and also because I think I can see Stealth's scum meta at play
    Ironically, you (I assume you're Otakud) aren't as scummy as Stealth so idk what's happening there lmao

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Who even are you
    your worst nightmare

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Kira and MM were in the posts I quoted. You didn't read properly, but whatever, this is irrelevant anyway.
    MM posted reads. I used those reads to explain my read on MM to blink. What difference would it have made if I replaced "reads lists" with just "reads" there?
    I haven't changed the reason for my scumread on you, I added additional reasons. I'm scumreading you for all of them and you still haven't provided anything that could stop me from doing so. You haven't even responded to basic questions.
    That game you formed plenty of other reads alongside any tunnel you had. scvmurderer/Ganelon as sk because of the death note was what I memorize the best here. This time you came up with nothing so far.
    "You dont know how to read Kira" was the exact quote lol thts not a read.

Because you said he had posted multiple, and told me to "scroll up" to go see it

That is what scum do to piggyback off other people. only, u created the entire scenario. it shows you were basing your thoughts off of nothing, yet trying to push it as evidence. that is exactly what mafia does lol thats how they win. u just did it....poorly.

34. ISO #684

@Kenny and ur last post also is further proof u didnt read tht game. even though u kept saying u did to. i called out blink as the SK. it was even in my LW hinted very strongly in there.

stop commenting on things as proof when u dont even know. scv/mag was my first sk thought until the wording on the DN and blinks reactions didnt match up. u got bits and pieces of the game, like u are getting here.

35. ISO #685

I’m off for now and probably won’t be back on until tomorrow. How many times do you think wisp will ping me between now and then? I can’t see the mentions page anyway so it’s useless. Right now we are at 4.
    well....where is he backpeddling before u go? that list of quotes just shows a progression to a MM/hybrid scumteam (back at page 16

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Everyone What Do You Think Of Hybrid He Hasnt Really Been Active And I Was Really Hoping To Hear Something From Him.. We Have Also Barley Heard From Numbertwo. And There Are Indeed Some Who Have Yet To Post..
    as either alignment he usually plays for a few hours start of game then never logs in again.

39. ISO #689

"You dont know how to read Kira" was the exact quote lol thts not a read.

Because you said he had posted multiple, and told me to "scroll up" to go see it

That is what scum do to piggyback off other people. only, u created the entire scenario. it shows you were basing your thoughts off of nothing, yet trying to push it as evidence. that is exactly what mafia does lol thats how they win. u just did it....poorly.
    Regarding Kira, he posted that in response to a read. I see him disagreeing on another person's read as a read on its own. Do you not?
    He posted multiple reads. You said you have read the thread. You have accused me of not having read the thread. So answer my question. What difference would it have made if I wrote "reads" instead of "reads lists"?

40. ISO #690

Regarding Kira, he posted that in response to a read. I see him disagreeing on another person's read as a read on its own. Do you not?
    He posted multiple reads. You said you have read the thread. You have accused me of not having read the thread. So answer my question. What difference would it have made if I wrote "reads" instead of "reads lists"?
    omg for the 5th fucking time.

you told me to SCROLL UP TO HIS READS LIST. the difference is 2-3 hours of my time rereading the entire thread or scrolling up a few posts to a reads list. and then u argued about it saying he posted multiple rofl then tried to change it later to reads when he himself even told u he didnt post it.

41. ISO #691

@Kenny and ur last post also is further proof u didnt read tht game. even though u kept saying u did to. i called out blink as the SK. it was even in my LW hinted very strongly in there.

stop commenting on things as proof when u dont even know. scv/mag was my first sk thought until the wording on the DN and blinks reactions didnt match up. u got bits and pieces of the game, like u are getting here.
    So you are claiming you never called Ganelon/scvmurderer sk during the time you were part of a tunnel? That is what I am claiming.

42. ISO #692

you told me to SCROLL UP TO HIS READS LIST. the difference is 2-3 hours of my time rereading the entire thread or scrolling up a few posts to a reads list. and then u argued about it saying he posted multiple rofl then tried to change it later to reads when he himself even told u he didnt post it.
    you used the "reads list" as a cheap example to form ur own reads or discredit. 50% lol not even an opinion on anyone, or what 50% u didnt like. nothing.

its just plain lazy ass play and u expect everyone else to run around the thread to find ur points. do your own work and provide ur own stuff and u wont keep getting caught BSing because u urself will have to read the stuff u are going to post.

43. ISO #693

So you are claiming you never called Ganelon/scvmurderer sk during the time you were part of a tunnel? That is what I am claiming.

dude, is english not ur first language? im not meaning that as an insult, im actually wondering if this may be a language barrier.

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

The difference is that you guys wouldn’t have had this stupid argument.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

47. ISO #697

So what? I traded saving myself from getting those quotes by myself, to telling you to think for yourself, because you yourself fucking told me you read the thread and I did not read the thread. You called me toxic even. Do you expect me to just start working for you because your lying and calling me toxic are somehow supposed to be something I should townread?

48. ISO #698

you used the "reads list" as a cheap example to form ur own reads or discredit. 50% lol not even an opinion on anyone, or what 50% u didnt like. nothing.

its just plain lazy ass play and u expect everyone else to run around the thread to find ur points. do your own work and provide ur own stuff and u wont keep getting caught BSing because u urself will have to read the stuff u are going to post.
    But u are still missing what was intended with his original post. I don’t believe he was trying to discredit MM and Mag, I think he was trying to say they were doing their usual metas. And that’s what his post to blink was about
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

49. ISO #699

dude, is english not ur first language? im not meaning that as an insult, im actually wondering if this may be a language barrier.
    you were already in a situation similar to our current one when you formed your read on scv/mag. That is literally my point there. English is not my first language, how the fuck is that making a difference right now? What am I getting wrong now?

50. ISO #700

So what? I traded saving myself from getting those quotes by myself, to telling you to think for yourself, because you yourself fucking told me you read the thread and I did not read the thread. You called me toxic even. Do you expect me to just start working for you because your lying and calling me toxic are somehow supposed to be something I should townread?
    rofl u still havnt been able to show this "lying" yet i have shown plenty from u.

and YES I EXPECT U TO GET QUOTES. why do you even sign for a FM if u dont want to back up anything u say? lol my thinking for myself led to to "question" ur information because it sounded wrong. I found the quotes DID NOT EXIST that u referenced. and u just changed it around until u have this

"i ment reads throughout the entire game, i accidently said "he posted multiple reads lists you can just scroll up to."".

if i was thinking for myself, i would be listening to other people - i pushed u, from my reads, my questioning, my thoughts. ur arguments make 0 sense.

ur scumread on me is based on me "pushing efe", but i wasnt the one who pushed him. i never even voted him rofl i called him scummy because claiming TPR after 1 vote IS SCUMMY. who else did that? oh Damus last game, he flipped scum xD like, all ur arguments are just completely baseless and u cant even back them.