S-FM II The Mexican Standoff Game Thread! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM II The Mexican Standoff Game Thread!

Day 2: Justice!

(bonus points if you remember that episode of Beast Wars)

As the sun came up on Dead Man's Crossing the town awoke to Borkbot and Goremancer's dead bodies laying in the centre of town. Each of them had a single bullet to the head. Their corpses were dragged for all to see as next to each of them lay the infamous white bandannas of the Ghost Riders. Borkbot and Goremancer were bandits. The threat of the Ghost Riders was no more, justice had been served!

A death note was found next to Goremancer's corpse...

"ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES A LADY"

However as the celebrations commenced the town noticed that Kromos wasn't among the group. Fearing the worst the townspeople checked his house to see him on the floor in a pool of blood, shot up by the Ghost Riders. They had taken one final victim. Kromos was a citizen. Kromos's last will was found next to his dead body...

"Thanks for killing me before the vigi had chance to. I know he would have done ."

The Town wins!

Congratulations Cmg, Luna, TheWaaagh, Rocshi, and Kromos. MVP goes to Luna, while both vigilantes were perfect Luna said she would prove she was a vigi by shooting Goremancer and she is a hot girl so she edges out TheWaaagh for MVP.

Role List

Borkbot - bandit
    Goremancer - bandit
    CmG - sheriff
    Luna - vigilante
    TheWaaagh - vigilante
    Rocshi - citizen
    Kromos - citizen

Graveyard:

Graveyard:
    -mcpwnage (deputy) died night 0 in a shootout
    -claw (bandit chief) died night 0 in a shootout
    -falsetruth (marshal) died night 0 in a shootout
    -dimwit (marshal) died night 0 in a shootout
    -elixir (bandit) died night 0 in a shootout
    -ambient (bandit) died night 0 in a shootout
    -CmG (sheriff) died night 1, shot up by the ghost riders
    -Kromos (citizen) died night 2, shot up by the ghost riders
    -Borkbot (bandit) died night 2 from a single bullet to the head
    -Goremancer (bandit) died night 2 from a single bullet to the head

I plan to do an encore of this setup (moderator approval pending) after I host my M-FM due to the shortness of the game and the fact everyone seemed to like the setup and there was more demand than the player cap. Priority will be given to those who didn't play and CmG who died night 1 and the remaining spots for returning players will be decided by random.org who plays and who doesn't.

You may all post about the game now!
    Last edited by McJesus; January 15th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.

2. ISO #102

ROFL

I gotcha Gore! I gotcha good! xD
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #103

Lol wow. Damn vigis XD
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

4. ISO #104

GG Waaagh ^^
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

5. ISO #105

Good stuff
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

6. ISO #106

Best. Game. Ever.

7. ISO #107

I never get scum
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I never get scum
    What about MFM 3 then?
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

11. ISO #111

When you do get scum you skip all your night actions anyway lol

12. ISO #112

I'm surprised mafia killed me. I'm usually left alive because mafia will try get me lynched. Guess I had made them think I was the vigi

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    What about MFM 3 then?
    Once out of 9 times. I don't think I play town that well so I would like to be scum or neutral more often :P

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I'm surprised mafia killed me. I'm usually left alive because mafia will try get me lynched. Guess I had made them think I was the vigi
    Goremancer did think you and thewaaagh were the vigis, I didn't really have a clear idea. Everyone was free to troll/deceive.

15. ISO #115

Where is my death note? ^^

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

The game and discussion has ceased, this game is now being moved to the archives.