S-FM II The Mexican Standoff Game Thread! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM II The Mexican Standoff Game Thread!

Is that Goremancer behind Link? He's looking scummy.

Or is that supposed to be a pet? I don't really own any nintendo gear besides a gameboy colour. I've only ever played Link's Awakening.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

4. ISO #54

Am I allowed to dual-wield my guns tonight and have a double-kill?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

5. ISO #55

Lionel Richie finds this post amusing.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Yeah, Zelda is pretty fun. I have actually played some on the old NES at a friend's place many years ago and the concept is nice. Addicting gameplay of puzzles combined with a healthy amount of action that doesn't get TOO twitchy. I like it. I just prefer the good ol' PC over consoles.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

I'm sorry jaczac but I'm not sure I'd let you be in many more of my games. You be leeching and not enough seeding (my first ever Torrent analogy o.0).

All this talk of Zelda makes me want to go and play Darksiders again, that game was goooooooooooood.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

GODDAMNIT JACZAC YOU'RE SUCH A MASSIVE LURKER YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE GAME

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

You want a font war? You got it sunshine.

18. ISO #68

Oh god that hurts my eyes

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

inb4 me and Gore are the Vigilantes who shoot each other tonight

21. ISO #71

Dear Jesus, do we get death notes dawg?

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

COMIC SANS NEVER SURRENDERS

But I don't want to spam the thread with crap font. I'd much rather spam it with useless messages like this one.

At least I role-claimed today

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

I can't wait for my night chat with TheWaaagh

28. ISO #78

Whoops wrong chat

29. ISO #79

ERASE ERASE

30. ISO #80

You mean in death chat? Yeah.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

WIFOM. Also I'm going to kill you Goremancer. Your font is made of suck.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Should there be a pony in your signature?

35. ISO #85

I can't wait to see the RP where Goremancer, the poor bumbling Citizen, steps into the street and gets shot by two vigilantes and a mafioso

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Also McPwnage I have been listening to that song like 5 times back to back, it's perfect

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Can I channel the power of my guns to heal someone, like in TF2 or SWTOR?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Star Wars The Old Republic

I'm off to bed now fellers, I look forward to an uneventful and boring night because I am a Citizen :'(

43. ISO #93

Nah jokes I'm the Sheriff

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Star Wars The Old Republic

I'm off to bed now fellers, I look forward to an uneventful and boring night because I am a Citizen :'(
    Y U CLAIM MY ROLES? AND THAT INCLUDES YOU ROCSHI. YOU'RE ALL SCUM. ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU. EVEN DARK REVENANT WHO ISN'T EVEN IN GAME.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

45. ISO #95

I claim Sir William Yapyap.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

night 2:

The town argued and argued but without any police to lead them the people Dead Man's Crossing couldn't decide on who among them was a ghost reaper. As the sun set everyone decided to go to their homes and rest for the night. Meanwhile some concerned citizens had their own plans to deal with the ghost reapers. Only one thing was certain, there would be bloodshed tonight!

night will end at 12:30pm EST