I really really don't like
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: I really really don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Do you find men attractive? Do you find jews attractive? Would you not date someone because they are black?
    Helz honestly gave a good answer here. Just leave ppl be and don't try to force some therapy or red flags or whatever on them. They love their shit, being forced to stop loving can be srsly painful.
    I can see why you'd have that sort of reaction to Crypt, but I don't think his intention is to shame people or anything.

I think he is (justifiably) concerned about whether furry culture is indicative of beastiality. Maybe it is. Hell, maybe the uniform thing is indicative of my latent raging paedophillia. If that's reality, so be it. We can still have a civil conversation about it and try our best to understand eachother and ourselves and work out our problems.

We can overcome this!

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I can see why you'd have that sort of reaction to Crypt, but I don't think his intention is to shame people or anything.

I think he is (justifiably) concerned about whether furry culture is indicative of beastiality. Maybe it is. Hell, maybe the uniform thing is indicative of my latent raging paedophillia. If that's reality, so be it. We can still have a civil conversation about it and try our best to understand eachother and ourselves and work out our problems.

We can overcome this!
    idc that ppl are fucking in fur suits lol. i was just saying i think there could be specific reasons for people to be doing it that people should be concerned for.
    but maybe i'm wrong; i mean, all someone who wants to fuck animals has to do is buy an animal and fuck it. so, maybe it isn't a red flag the more I look at it.

But, I'd still be concerned for the sub in that situation if the feel so worthless that they want to be treated subhuman. it seems very depressing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    idc that ppl are fucking in fur suits lol. i was just saying i think there could be specific reasons for people to be doing it that people should be concerned for.
    but maybe i'm wrong; i mean, all someone who wants to fuck animals has to do is buy an animal and fuck it. so, maybe it isn't a red flag the more I look at it.

But, I'd still be concerned for the sub in that situation if the feel so worthless that they want to be treated subhuman. it seems very depressing to me.
    That'd apply to pretty much every D/s situation and isn't really related to furries at all.

4. ISO #4

That'd apply to pretty much every D/s situation and isn't really related to furries at all.
    You think so?
    I mean, most D/s relationships are more about adding structure and solidified expectations, enforced by rewards/punishments. some people thrive on order, and knowing what is expected of them day to day. Still treated like a human.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

You think so?
    I mean, most D/s relationships are more about adding structure and solidified expectations, enforced by rewards/punishments. some people thrive on order, and knowing what is expected of them day to day. Still treated like a human.
    Adding a fursuit to the D/s situation you mentioned doesn't make it subhuman. For that to happen you'd need completely different factors that could be just as easily be added without a fursuit.

6. ISO #6

Adding a fursuit to the D/s situation you mentioned doesn't make it subhuman. For that to happen you'd need completely different factors that could be just as easily be added without a fursuit.
    I would be concerned in those situations as well

7. ISO #7

If they wanna be treated subhuman because they feel worthless, that doesn't sound so great, I agree. It's probably not responsible to just say to people "your desires are good and you should fully embrace them" because sometimes their natural state may be bad for them.

However, there's a degree of moral ambiguity here regarding the "be bad for them" thing. Maybe they find their lives to be fulfilling in spite of what we believe. Maybe this is the way they were meant to be, and they're getting a kind of catharsis out of addressing their insecurities like that.

A lot of bdsm fetishes seem rooted in some kind of insecurity from both sides and perhaps some lack of self validation. That doesn't make it wrong. In fact, they may learn about themselves by exploring that.

That said, I don't think it's responsible to just say "it is what it is we should let people find fulfillment however they see fit". I wouldn't shrug at a heroin addict who said "fuck you I think this is fulfilling".

Idk, sorry if the flipflopping is frustrating. I just think this is genuinely a grey area XD.

At the end of the day, we don't even have enough facilities to help all the people who are actually fucking asking for our help with their mental health. Maybe we should work on them before we consider the people who "need our help but don't realize it yet".

8. ISO #8

Again, they're not attached to animals, they're attached to half-animals-half-humans.
    If you can't draw a line between furry and zoophilia, then fucking stop posting in this thread.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.