Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
soooooooooooooo

Magoroth is Scottish so he lives in britain and they use the word rubbish so he is scum wait Distorted is right I cant believe him I HAVE TO FIND THE ACTUAL SCUM BECUASE DISTORTED LAYED A TRAP ON ME!