M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 186
Register

User Tag List

Page 186 of 283 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 5653
  1. #3701

  2. #3702

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Yourself, tracker - N1 roleblocked + busdriven
    Distorted - Cop - N1 target Damus, result red
    Screenplay - Professor - target Aivion
    Bahkieh - architect, target Light (who conf Auckmid as his target)
    Light - Blacksmith
    Damus - bodyguard - N1 target Blink, busdriven
    Eclipse - Doc - N1 target Wiisp
    Oh and also Light apparently gave a vest to Auckmid, but you may of sorta said that already.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  3. #3703

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Autovests* they work automatically when hit
    Oh is that the difference between you two?

    I suppose that makes sense.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  4. #3704

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Someone make a list of all claims and night actions, and ping me, plz?
    @Wiisp

    OK - updating this without the BD included so far:

    Distorted cop checked damus - red check

    Eclipse Doctor on wiisp

    Damus, BG on blinkskater

    Screenplay, professor opened chat with aivion

    bahk, architect, opened chat with himself and light yagami

    (unknowns)
    wiisp got roleblocked
    wiisp and damus got BD



    ROLES:


    @blinkskater - ?
    @Damus_Graves - Bodyguard
    @Efekannn02 - Citizen
    @AIVION - Executioner
    @Auckmid - ?
    @Wiisp - tracker
    @Eclipse - Doctor
    @Numbertwo - ?
    @Distorted - Cop
    @Bahkieh - Architect
    @Scvmurderer - SK
    @srceenplay - Professor
    @naz - ?
    @Fable - ?
    @Falling Foxes - ?
    @Kenny - ?

    Dead:

    @Light_Yagami - Smith
    @Marshmallow Marshall - scum
    @Ganelon - Citizen



    I confirmed with host, the roleblock comes before the bus. so indeed, wiisp was targeted by roleblock.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  5. #3705

  6. #3706

  7. #3707

  8. #3708

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Wiisp

    OK - updating this without the BD included so far:

    Distorted cop checked damus - red check

    Eclipse Doctor on wiisp

    Damus, BG on blinkskater

    Screenplay, professor opened chat with aivion

    bahk, architect, opened chat with himself and light yagami

    (unknowns)
    wiisp got roleblocked
    wiisp and damus got BD



    ROLES:


    @blinkskater - ?
    @Damus_Graves - Bodyguard
    @Efekannn02 - Citizen
    @AIVION - Executioner
    @Auckmid - ?
    @Wiisp - tracker
    @Eclipse - Doctor
    @Numbertwo - ?
    @Distorted - Cop
    @Bahkieh - Architect
    @Scvmurderer - SK
    @srceenplay - Professor
    @naz - ?
    @Fable - ?
    @Falling Foxes - ?
    @Kenny - ?

    Dead:

    @Light_Yagami - Smith
    @Marshmallow Marshall - scum
    @Ganelon - Citizen



    I confirmed with host, the roleblock comes before the bus. so indeed, wiisp was targeted by roleblock.
    ;-; This looks better than FF and us xD

    Outplayed.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  9. #3709

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Let’s start with distorted and work our way through it
    Already voiced my opinion. I think there is a high chance that Distorted is scum... but I'm also leaning to putting him to the side for today. It means that if he does turn out to be town, he will have the opportunity for an additional check, meaning that even if he is lynched later on a later day, more information will come from his flip.

    If he is scum, it won't make a huge difference if he is lynched a day or two down the line instead of today.

  10. #3710

  11. #3711

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Already voiced my opinion. I think there is a high chance that Distorted is scum... but I'm also leaning to putting him to the side for today. It means that if he does turn out to be town, he will have the opportunity for an additional check, meaning that even if he is lynched later on a later day, more information will come from his flip.

    If he is scum, it won't make a huge difference if he is lynched a day or two down the line instead of today.
    It does actually.

    Because I don't want my target's sanity to snap ;-;

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  12. #3712

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Already voiced my opinion. I think there is a high chance that Distorted is scum... but I'm also leaning to putting him to the side for today. It means that if he does turn out to be town, he will have the opportunity for an additional check, meaning that even if he is lynched later on a later day, more information will come from his flip.

    If he is scum, it won't make a huge difference if he is lynched a day or two down the line instead of today.
    I am feeling really confident reaffirming Wiisp as town based on the sole fact of confirming bus drive feedback. I don’t see scum motivation in it unless we were scum together but that feels out of line considering that this would also assume we were scum with MM and we both bussed him

  13. #3713

  14. #3714

  15. #3715

  16. #3716

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh and also Light apparently gave a vest to Auckmid, but you may of sorta said that already.
    Yeah I didn't want to confidently put that in Light's section because I don't have conf that Light did that unless either Auckmid confirms it or we have a town flip with Bahk.

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    1 Sheriff - Distorted
    1 tracker - Wiisp
    1 Doctor - Eclipse
    1 Bodyguard - Damus
    1 INFINITE ARMORSMITH - Efekannn
    1 citizen - SCVMurderer
    1 Architect - Bahkieh
    1 Professor - Srcreenplay
    1 Executioner - AIVION

    @Wiisp

    Thanks for the night actions @Falling Foxes

    Team effort!~
    Oh yes, forgot you of course.

    I purposefully left Efe off the list. He's claimed every role by now :P

  17. #3717

  18. #3718

  19. #3719

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    No way Wiisp would hint being busdriven if scum at the risk of having a cop target the other. Damus is likely town I think. Unless they are scummates together but they are acting too damn towny for that and too coordinated for night only chat.

    -vote Distorted


    back on this train.
    so hows that make me scum? rofl

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  20. #3720

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Yeah I didn't want to confidently put that in Light's section because I don't have conf that Light did that unless either Auckmid confirms it or we have a town flip with Bahk.



    Oh yes, forgot you of course.

    I purposefully left Efe off the list. He's claimed every role by now :P
    every role you say?

    DO NOT TRIGGER ME

    IM LITERALLY EMOTIONAL AF AND ABOUT TO SNAP (GODDAMN MUSIC I LISTENED TO IT TOO MUCH)!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •