Fuuton the mafia leader
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: Fuuton the mafia leader

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    Lol everyone left your lobby and followed to mine because you are retarded and kept calling me a hacker.

Bye pumkin
    oh sweetie, people report me for hacking, not you.

And you guys can just cut the "fame crap" and good player at mafia. That is not why 5 people+ are Following you around, you even admitted you told everyone to leave the lobby to join Your lobby and im sure it wasn't you manually PM'ing everyone now was it.

and, it was not my lobby i dont kick people from my lobbies.

You also told everyone to leave night 1 which how do you do that now that we are in game?
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 24th, 2019 at 03:44 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post

And you guys can just cut the "fame crap" and good player at mafia. That is not why 5 people+ are Following you around, you even admitted you told everyone to leave the lobby to join Your lobby and im sure it wasn't you manually PM'ing everyone now was it.

You also told everyone to leave night 1 which how do you do that now that we are in game?
    i have a lot of fans and i cant help it that im so popular and ppl want to be me

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    i have a lot of fans and i cant help it that im so popular and ppl want to be me

This thread sounds so serious
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

also y r u so butthurt about a lobby? maybe if the idiot host didn't mess with the HBIC and keep kicking me for no reason we could all have had a fairy tale ending

5. ISO #5

555th post #thuglife
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.