Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Uh. This is the past. Can you not try and derail shit please
    I would advise everyone not to listen to Damus. He is confirmed scum and even if you believe me to be scum, he effectively cares little if I am town or scum and will simply scumpaint away a)

b) Kira, I feel that Lawyer was the one who killed you as he seems to be deathly afraid of killing roles, especially peculiar ones, in that reality. it's also interesting that me and Yayap got bussed, makes me wonder if there's any cross-reality town roles or if all of those cross-reality roles, apart from the Sheriff, are scum

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I would advise everyone not to listen to Damus. He is confirmed scum and even if you believe me to be scum, he effectively cares little if I am town or scum and will simply scumpaint away a)

b) Kira, I feel that Lawyer was the one who killed you as he seems to be deathly afraid of killing roles, especially peculiar ones, in that reality. it's also interesting that me and Yayap got bussed, makes me wonder if there's any cross-reality town roles or if all of those cross-reality roles, apart from the Sheriff, are scum
    Disagree. I have already addressed the scenario if you are town.

You town. Get lynched. I town.
    Nothing lost in that exchange and I am confirmed town. Net gain.

You town. Get lynched. I town. Mafia kill me.
    Nothing lost. Waste mafias time having to kill me and not a TPR. Net gain. (Also doctor bait. If that happens no one dies. Net gain)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

How is Damus confirmed scum?

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    How is Damus confirmed scum?
    by virtue of claiming a role that has to see me lynched, which means he effectively does not care what my alignment is.