S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3555
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    damn subway and taco are driving me crazy. I read subway as having just logged on and replied to most stuff that was said since she logged off but it buried a post that I was interested in hearing more comments on.... and taco pretty much shows up to support subways idea and screams "lynch me! I'm dumb"

I can't tell if it is intentional ignoring said post and diverting attention elsewhere or a coincidence based off of bad timing. I'm gonna leave it at that for now.

I wonder if anyone has a marshall type role............ Taco, make today a double lynch day, will ya.
    I wonder if BK will accuse that of being a cover, or if thats unique to me

2. ISO #1502

damn subway and taco are driving me crazy. I read subway as having just logged on and replied to most stuff that was said since she logged off but it buried a post that I was interested in hearing more comments on.... and taco pretty much shows up to support subways idea and screams "lynch me! I'm dumb"

I can't tell if it is intentional ignoring said post and diverting attention elsewhere or a coincidence based off of bad timing. I'm gonna leave it at that for now.

I wonder if anyone has a marshall type role............ Taco, make today a double lynch day, will ya.
    tbh, taco said starbucks was his biggest scumread from what i recall

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Starbucks is town.
    Forgive me for NOT taking your word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Why am i looking worse exactly? Lol

Is that actually all you're scum reading BK for? I put a lot of harder reasons that his claims are clearly calculated.
    I don’t like the confidence you have with surviving multiple days with claiming what you have claim .
    You have a dismissive tone in the posts you have made and you have already stated that you are holding cards to your chest.
    The underhand way you are playing daychat and first claiming to have two options in the rolecard and changing it to three options later on

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I wonder if BK will accuse that of being a cover, or if thats unique to me
    I looked over the post/posts where you cased BK in regards to that I scumread him for a hella long time now, but i'm sure on my read on chipotle because it fucking fits

I'd support you on BK tenfold because he has a better chance of flipping team scum than chipotle

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post

I don’t like the confidence you have with surviving multiple days with claiming what you have claim .
    You have a dismissive tone in the posts you have made and you have already stated that you are holding cards to your chest.
    The underhand way you are playing daychat and first claiming to have two options in the rolecard and changing it to three options later on
    you just proved his point for him LOL

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

I never said 2. I said i had a killing option, still what im saying.

Im playing shit close to the chest because my role allows me to confirm myself without it and i will be acting upon that rather than hoping... certain players... will mismanage it - as ive said.

And i wouldn't say im dismissive. Im critical and the less willing to take someones someone's direction the less likely i am being convinced by good scum.
    Just ask BK about the difference from dismissive to critical.

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

I see a few things going on... not sure what everyones endgame intentions are with the stupidity/mass confusion thrown around. Busy comparing posts for Taco from day1 right now, so far I'm convinced it's the same person and not a ventro/disguiser (posting style is consistent and hard to fake that kind of always online person) but his intentions are unknown today. I'm content to mess with him for other reads for now, he seems pliable.

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

I see a few things going on... not sure what everyones endgame intentions are with the stupidity/mass confusion thrown around. Busy comparing posts for Taco from day1 right now, so far I'm convinced it's the same person and not a ventro/disguiser (posting style is consistent and hard to fake that kind of always online person) but his intentions are unknown today. I'm content to mess with him for other reads for now, he seems pliable.
    You're looking into taco? when he's one of the highest posters in the game and should have more then enough info on his posting alone to base a decent read on him.

Are you even paying attention to this game?

There are other players who deserve to be the focal point other than taco at the moment....

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

@Cryptonic
    Can you plz edit in a link to the start of day 2 in one of your opening posts? As well as start of the next days. It's getting hard to find quickly.
    Hell even myself dude, fucking engage with me, get into it with me give your reads? Do you think i'm towny? do you think I'm scummy?

TO me you just come in here and post logical sensical things which anyone and their mothers can do, You have any thoughts we havn't already heard talked about in the thread?

25. ISO #1525

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Are you even paying attention to this game?

There are other players who deserve to be the focal point other than taco at the moment....
    Yea, I am. He went from informative and driving day 1 to total chaos, confused and lynch me jester style over the night. Making sure there isn't anything that would cause such a change. Sorry for spending some time reviewing day 1 that I skimmed over your majesty, will happen again. Now buzz off.

26. ISO #1526

Yea, I am. He went from informative and driving day 1 to total chaos, confused and lynch me jester style over the night. Making sure there isn't anything that would cause such a change. Sorry for spending some time reviewing day 1 that I skimmed over your majesty, will happen again. Now buzz off.
    Meh, If i told you I had evidence that you're scummy ASF how would you react to that?

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Can't get a clear read on you, sometimes you seem pro-town and others I get anti-town vibes from you. Until I can get a better picture of what the hell is going on, you are on hold, too many posts that I gotta go reread and double check before I want to jump in. You took up the mantle of town leader day 1 and have many interactions that I need to process. Right now, you are leaning scum. But, I'm sure something will pop up that will redeem you so I'm not going all apewall on you.... yet. Similar to Subway, lots of interactions, some RP based, but I need to find out if there is something other than RP code going around before I can judge what really went on.
    This will be the second time i've quoted this See post #1164

This is probably one of the most scummiest things i've seen all game.

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

Depends if your "evidence" is day chat related or if you're role claiming. Your day chat demeanor is poor and aggressive and heavily rp oriented so I'd probably ignore you. If you want to role claim then you'll have to be more credible than the reaction shit you've been pulling off in the past. Then and only then would I start looking deeper in you for connections to see who else is on your side, but for now as I said earlier, I can't read your endgame intentions very well for both day 1 and 2 which haven't changed since I'm not inclined to review all your shitton of posts of double meanings while day is still active, blame your high post count. LWs are always an option for me.

31. ISO #1531

Depends if your "evidence" is day chat related or if you're role claiming. Your day chat demeanor is poor and aggressive and heavily rp oriented so I'd probably ignore you. If you want to role claim then you'll have to be more credible than the reaction shit you've been pulling off in the past. Then and only then would I start looking deeper in you for connections to see who else is on your side, but for now as I said earlier, I can't read your endgame intentions very well for both day 1 and 2 which haven't changed since I'm not inclined to review all your shitton of posts of double meanings while day is still active, blame your high post count. LWs are always an option for me.
    This seems like a way to thought out answer to my simple statement.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

-vote dominos

Does this make me serious now?
    nope.

read wifom ya dink.. I'm expecting someone to check taco eventually thus PR night action clear on him,
    so far, no one has
    a- checked him
    b- has any info worth exposing themselves for
    or c- they are waiting for more info before talking.

I'm patient. Are you?

34. ISO #1534

nope.

read wifom ya dink.. I'm expecting someone to check taco eventually thus PR night action clear on him,
    so far, no one has
    a- checked him

I'm patient. Are you?
    Oh, I'm very patient, Do you recall the point I made about Taco contradicting what he wanted to do with his night actions? I made it pretty clear. Taco called out either Antonina or the boss of the catering company as cult. He was sure it was 1 or the other that was cult. He then said that he "checked" antonina as not cult. OK, so then by his logic "popeyes, head caterer" is 100% cult. So pops should be his next check right? I then pull my gambit and taco says "ur culted dq im checking you tonight". Tacos check should always be pops at that point. I baited him into saying something extremlyey bad, was it sheer stupidity? or scum play? I already have my read as to what it is... But you are still looking in tacos diretion......

35. ISO #1535

nope.

so far, no one has
    a- checked him

I'm patient. Are you?
    This could be looked at either way too.

Scum dom = You know taco is town and want invests to waist on him.

Town dom = You want to confirm taco as town because his slot is actually really hard to read.

Both arguments are fucking valid

36. ISO #1536

Oh, I'm very patient, Do you recall the point I made about Taco contradicting what he wanted to do with his night actions? I made it pretty clear. Taco called out either Antonina or the boss of the catering company as cult. He was sure it was 1 or the other that was cult. He then said that he "checked" antonina as not cult. OK, so then by his logic "popeyes, head caterer" is 100% cult. So pops should be his next check right? I then pull my gambit and taco says "ur culted dq im checking you tonight". Tacos check should always be pops at that point. I baited him into saying something extremlyey bad, was it sheer stupidity? or scum play? I already have my read as to what it is... But you are still looking in tacos diretion......
    obviously you didn't see the huge piece of cheese I left for him. BK decided to take that cheese away before I could use it so yes - I am looking more into taco and how people have interacted with him day 1 - some more intently than others.

37. ISO #1537

This could be looked at either way too.

Scum dom = You know taco is town and want invests to waist on him.

Town dom = You want to confirm taco as town because his slot is actually really hard to read.

Both arguments are fucking valid
    yea they are, but I didn't push for a check, am just expecting one. You are the one that highlighted that part in my post that started this whole stupid fake argument of yours. You wouldn't have any info on a Mr Parker, would you?

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

yea they are, but I didn't push for a check, am just expecting one. You are the one that highlighted that part in my post that started this whole stupid fake argument of yours. You wouldn't have any info on a Mr Parker, would you?
    No I know nothing of a Mr. Parker. The fact that you even ask me after i've probably repeated my RP about 10 times and with multiple people asking me to repeat my RP makes me want to

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

Well I'm going to bed. Might check later on my phone if I'm awake for any period of time. I'll let DQ dance on his own, his moves suck.

I should be back in the afternoon. In the meantime, I'll let the RP hunters fume in their corner for not getting what they wanted out of me.
    Images attachées Images attachées

43. ISO #1543

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @Subway I answered your questions I have one for you. What do you think the purple and pink colors mean?
    Two different factions, very probably scum ones, who both have a way to kill people at night.

HOWEVER, I will not start speculating about the meaning of the colors because that's the worst part of host meta ever lol.

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

That is scummy but you can see town reasoning behind it?
    Lolwhat
    No. It's straight up scummy.

I'm was just saying that a town Dominos would probably be thinking along those lines and a scum Dominos would be thinking along the other lines.

One could argue that you could literally take every single post in this game and by every player and analyze it in a pro town, pro scum kind of way.

It's up to us to figure out which one it is and why based of how its said, how others react to it, and basically just what we feel the intentions are behind the words.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

I would very much like to see where and how this goes.
    -vote burger king
    I would also like to see where the BK pressure goes. However, given the absolute vacuum-of-space levels of pressure right now that Chipotle is feeling despite our FoS on her, I’m comfortable leaving my vote where it is until the rest of the day plays out.

OOC: I seem to have recovered from the stomach bug, but today I’ve woken up with a new symptom I’ve never felt before in my life; despite getting a decent amount of sleep, and waking up with my mind feeling alert and refreshed, my eyes feel like they haven’t slept at all and stayed open all night. They feel achy/stingy and dry. Anyone experienced something like this before, know what’s up or how to fix?

50. ISO #1550