Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3555
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Chip and subway are both confirming each other yet they are the 2 I saw argueing does no one find this odd?
    But also I know subway is not cult as I checked her last night. This is where I am confused. This is makeing no sence.

@everyone anyone see anything I am missing

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I will answer this one question publicly, since it's about the setup mechanics and not about rolecard/interactions/feedback/etc.
    Every role is unique (ie, there will not be two of the same person). Actions, Attributes, and any combination of the two may be repeated over multiple roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I'm just gunna say, feels like it would be on hell of a copout to say "all roles are unique" when the roles are "Citizen 1, Citizen 2, Citizen 3" etc. with identical attributes, actions, and win conditions.
    But fair enough, I'll let it slide since this is mostly an RP-based game.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    -unvote

Ok.
    That's not to say we shouldn't keep our FoS on Chipotle. I scumread him before Dominos pointed out the possibility for only 1 citizen, and he has taken little action to dissuade my opinion of him since. There is also a curious lack of others providing input on him one way or the other so far; only me, you, Dominos, and BK have said anything strongly about Chipotle.

Chip and subway are both confirming each other yet they are the 2 I saw argueing does no one find this odd?
    Jesus Christ dude are you even paying attention to this game? You said you saw Mr. Simon (that's POPEYES, not Wendys or Chipotle or Chick-fil-A ffs) and Mrs. Wagstaff (Yes, that actually is Subway, congratulations on being right for once) arguing. And Popeyes and Subway have not been confirming each other. What I find odd is how much trouble you have keeping straight who's who.

But also I know subway is not cult as I checked her last night. This is where I am confused. This is makeing no sence.

@everyone anyone see anything I am missing
    There's a lot you're missing, but apparently I'm also missing the part where you said you have a night action to confirm whether someone is werewolf or not? So in addition to being Mayor and Mason, you're a Sheriff? or I guess more of a Mason Leader without the cult kill or citizen conversion?

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

That's not to say we shouldn't keep our FoS on Chipotle. I scumread him before Dominos pointed out the possibility for only 1 citizen, and he has taken little action to dissuade my opinion of him since. There is also a curious lack of others providing input on him one way or the other so far; only me, you, Dominos, and BK have said anything strongly about Chipotle.

Jesus Christ dude are you even paying attention to this game? You said you saw Mr. Simon (that's POPEYES, not Wendys or Chipotle or Chick-fil-A ffs) and Mrs. Wagstaff (Yes, that actually is Subway, congratulations on being right for once) arguing. And Popeyes and Subway have not been confirming each other. What I find odd is how much trouble you have keeping straight who's who.

There's a lot you're missing, but apparently I'm also missing the part where you said you have a night action to confirm whether someone is werewolf or not? So in addition to being Mayor and Mason, you're a Sheriff? or I guess more of a Mason Leader without the cult kill or citizen conversion?
    No I can not detect anything but cult. And I only get info I can not kill I feel like a nutered dog with this role.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

Care to elaborate?
    Ok simple, they where talking about the family curse. I checked subway last night. I have no idea of town or scum I only know she is not cult. And popeyes was seen talking to her about a family curse. Also he owns the company that own the food posible food poisoning. Wendy’s was taking about in lw. We all have crazy roles. But he has just a citizen roe no night action at all.

12. ISO #1212

these same two thoughts are crossing my mind right now. And he's moving lower into my scum reads the more he speaks.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I will answer this one question publicly, since it's about the setup mechanics and not about rolecard/interactions/feedback/etc.
    Every role is unique (ie, there will not be two of the same person). Actions, Attributes, and any combination of the two may be repeated over multiple roles.
    Oh well, so much for busting taco on being multiple masons. People fake claiming cit, I could see..

@host don't say roles are unique in setup if it's only custom names and rp that set them apart.

16. ISO #1216

Please enlighten me. I'm close to having a stroke with my current physical condition and Taco Bell's toll on my mental condition.
    LOL, my thoughts are about the food. Just because Popeyes and Starbucks work for the catering company, doesn't mean they had anything to do with the possibly poisioning the food. Granted it does show them in a negative light but I think we kind of overindulged on the fact that they provide the food therefore one of them has to be scum for that.

Any guest at the party could technically be responsible for that if that's even the case... Then something else clicked in my brain when I realized that you said you were witched.

And it has to do with my RP information, and the supposed woman that I hired instead of my wife to organize the ball...

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Popeyes (4 [L-3]):
    Subway, Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Chick-fil-A (1 [L-6]):
    McDonalds
    Taco Bell (1 [L-6]):
    Starbucks
    McDonalds (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle
    Chipotle (1 [L-6]):
    KFC

I find it interesting how someone d2 can be on l3 and not train. Notice the votes not on him.

21. ISO #1221

As much as I would love to go at taco for mixing everyone up, I'm on my phone without my notes and don't have a clue who claimed what name. If taco is on pc with notes, then ya he is running deeper and deeper.
    As for his adv role claim, I'm not buying it right now. Saying someone isn't culted is the easiest claim to fake without fear of someone saying otherwise as that would be suicide.

22. ISO #1222

Popeyes (4 [L-3]):
    Subway, Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Chick-fil-A (1 [L-6]):
    McDonalds
    Taco Bell (1 [L-6]):
    Starbucks
    McDonalds (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle
    Chipotle (1 [L-6]):
    KFC

I find it interesting how someone d2 can be on l3 and not train. Notice the votes not on him.
    What does not train mean? Not lynched or not being pushed?

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    As much as I would love to go at taco for mixing everyone up, I'm on my phone without my notes and don't have a clue who claimed what name. If taco is on pc with notes, then ya he is running deeper and deeper.
    As for his adv role claim, I'm not buying it right now. Saying someone isn't culted is the easiest claim to fake without fear of someone saying otherwise as that would be suicide.
    I am on my phone and I wish I could take notes but sorry I can’t at work.

25. ISO #1225

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Popeyes - Jonah Simon
    Subway - Antonia Wagstaff
    Chick-fil-A - Miriam Stark
    Chipotle - Bobbie Thorne
    Dairy Queen - Julian Wagstaff

26. ISO #1226

What does not train mean? Not lynched or not being pushed?
    You have been up there for hours. No rush to you. Starbucks was put up there for a long time no rush Wendy’s was put up there and hammer time. I only voted for Wendy’s becuse I thought Wendy’s was you when I found out it was not Wendy’s. I was trying to stop the rush on Wendy’s but it was to late. Now do you understand. If subway is not cult then you have to be by default. Unless one thing and Starbucks gladiator theories is correct.

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    Oh my, look at this motley, dirty crew.
    Is this a ball or a farm?
    Euugh, these decorations are drab...

Oh my god, how times have changed
    This girl must be blind or completely deranged
    But I suppose no one can party
    Much like me: Bobbi Thorne!

You converse, but that’s just a jest
    As when this ball is put to the test
    It will surely fail because
    I didn’t make it. Bobbi Thorne!

Poor Antonia didn’t prepare for judges
    I hope this goes well or she’ll be down with the drudges
    This “dingy” theme must have put her in a trance
    Not a chance
    My dear these curtains you’ve draped on the wall
    Look like with the wind they are going to fall
    Is this a plate or a ball?
    You need help from me: Bobbi Thorne!

Do you fools really think this ball is cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    I’ll also be the first to hard claim citizen. Miss Bobbi Thorne, heiress of the Thorne family, and atendee of this... whatever this place is. What a horrid party.
    OH YEAH

29. ISO #1229

You have been up there for hours. No rush to you. Starbucks was put up there for a long time no rush Wendy’s was put up there and hammer time. I only voted for Wendy’s becuse I thought Wendy’s was you when I found out it was not Wendy’s. I was trying to stop the rush on Wendy’s but it was to late. Now do you understand. If subway is not cult then you have to be by default. Unless one thing and Starbucks gladiator theories is correct.
    this is just not even logical.

30. ISO #1230

I don’t understand at all.
    You never tried to stop the Wendy’s train. You supported it and kept your vote in it the entire time. You are basing this vote on me by your RP of Mr Simon having an agrugment with Ms Wagstaff about a family curse.
    You are revealed to be a Mayor, but you are claiming mason, but you are claiming Mason Leader mixed with sheriff role
    You are claiming that because you are mason there must be a cult? And the cultist must be someone from your RP?

If we base everything on RolePlay. Cultists choose to be cult. And a curse is played on someone who is unaccepting of the cult. If Wagstaff was arguing with me about a family curse I cannot see how that ties you into saying I am cultist, even with the statement that you checked subway

31. ISO #1231

What I want to see on the lych today is a cult more than anything so I can be confirmed. I know you that are cult will do anything to let one of your cult mates get lyched. This way you can discredit me and get a high threat lyched. And you don’t want me confirmed you want town to think taco bell I crazy don’t listion
    to him there is no cult. Look he is a mayor with only 1 vote he is a mason with no night chat he can’t even kill cult at night. He has to be lieing becuse all that don’t make sence.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

I don’t understand at all.
    You never tried to stop the Wendy’s train. You supported it and kept your vote in it the entire time. You are basing this vote on me by your RP of Mr Simon having an agrugment with Ms Wagstaff about a family curse.
    You are revealed to be a Mayor, but you are claiming mason, but you are claiming Mason Leader mixed with sheriff role
    You are claiming that because you are mason there must be a cult? And the cultist must be someone from your RP?

If we base everything on RolePlay. Cultists choose to be cult. And a curse is played on someone who is unaccepting of the cult. If Wagstaff was arguing with me about a family curse I cannot see how that ties you into saying I am cultist, even with the statement that you checked subway
    I never claimed sheriff not once you are outing words in my mouth I never said. And yes I did try and slow it down so stop lieing

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246