S-FM I- Game Thread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM I- Game Thread

Night 0/Day 1: The Traitors

The war was on hold. The RED and BLU still hated eachother, so they resorted to pulling pranks.

A terrible smell reeked out of the RED headquarters.

The BLU Spy and Heavy were hysterically laughing, their smelly plan executed to perfection.

Then, it happened.

A giant explosion rocked the Nucleus, and the resupply caved in.

It was determined later that the stink bomb reacted with Medic's supplies.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“IS ANYONE ALIVE IN THERE?”

“Oh my god, Heavy, we have to get out of here.”

The RED Headquarters was in rubble.

The BLU Spy and Heavy ran through the bottom of the Nucleus, hoping to backdoor their way to safety.

There was the sound of a minigun going off, and a knife drawing.

Two naked men, the BLU Spy and Heavy, were found at the bottom of the Nucleus by Grandmaster Rocshi the next morning, dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rubble of the RED Headquarters was searched by Grandmaster Rocshi and his team the next morning. All of RED was accounted for among the dead, except the Spy and Heavy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Spy, what should we do? The rest of the team respawns in a year!”

“We will take them out. One by one. From the inside. We will put on the uniforms.”

“But what if Grandmaster Rocshi...”

“I have already talked to him. He says that they violated the armistice, and war has been declared. All is fair now. They will pay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the meeting of the BLU the next morning, all were accounted for except for the Pyro, who was nowhere to be found.

“Gentlemen, as you both violated the armistice, war has been declared. But, however, the RED are all dead. So I guess it's safe to say you won”

The room cheered, and the Demoman popped the cork on a keg.

“Except for two. And they are in this room.”

The cork was put back on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pyro sat back in the chair in the middle of her new home of Harvest. She popped a bottle of wine, and drank it straight. She was sick of all the violence. She liked the pranking. They had gone too far. She was alone in her Harvest abode when it all came down. She heard it. She knew she had won. But she decided that they lost. They all lost. And what a better way to lose a war than to die. She but on her suit and staggered back to the nucleus. She had only a can of gasoline.

BLU was silent.

A single voice came from the Demoman.

“They will be found.”

Graveyard:

Dark.Revenant (BLU Spy)- Found naked at the bottom of the Nucleus, with the remains of a stink bomb in his cigarette case.

oops_ur_dead (BLU Heavy)- Found naked at the bottom of the Nucleus.

Yellow is my color, don't use it.

Role List:

Spy (GF)
    Heavy (Mafioso)

Pyro (Arsonist)

Engineer (Armoursmith, Veteran, Bus Driver)
    Soldier (Jailor)
    Medic (Doctor)
    Sniper (Vigilante)
    Demoman (Mayor)
    Scout (Citizen)

Players:

Luna
    Deathfire123
    Zane
    jaczac
    Kromos
    Goremancer
    Mopin
    BorkBot
    GameFreak
    Last edited by Rocshi; January 11th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM I- Game Thread

NOOOO! DR and oops you shall be avenged!

Why do they keep getting killed at the beginning of games? :'( sad panda
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #3

I swear that we will take that cork out again soon for the victory celebrations.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #4

The pyro is a she!

The pyro must be Luna!
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

5. ISO #5

Crap I've been found out. So much for that WIFOM I specifically asked Rocshi to write...

6. ISO #6

Dear Rocshi, may we have a role list and player list in this thread for easy reference? Pretty please?

7. ISO #7

I'll think of a questionnaire .
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

8. ISO #8

I'll beat you to it!

Question: If you were the Engineer, what ability would you use tonight?

Personally, I think I'd go for the Veteran ability.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I'll beat you to it!

Question: If you were the Engineer, what ability would you use tonight?

It would depend on how the day goes. I would go veteran if I thought the scum were going to try kill me, otherwise it might be too much of a risk.

Can the engineer switch himself?

And I know what you're doing by saying that but it is also good mafia wifom.

10. ISO #10

You're wifoming a town PR wifoming a veteran.

11. ISO #11

So atm I think you're scum .

12. ISO #12

Atm I think you're scum .

S-FMI, also known as the Kromos-Luna conflict.

Hilariously we're the Red Heavy and Spy and no one will believe this statement.

13. ISO #13

Hilariously we're the Red Heavy and Spy and no one will believe this statement.
    Hah, if only that were true...

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Or you're triple wifoming the veteran xD

17. ISO #17

as the veteran*

18. ISO #18

It's never too late to reveal your role Zane

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Kromos I KNOW you are online because you are on dead chat. Do not lurk anymore or you will force mah hand
    I'm typing up the jail chat so you can read it in dead chat so FUCK YOU GOREMANCER.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Haha I'm back, bitches.

No framer in this setup so we're okay! No investigative roles though

I will shoot... Rocshi tonight, he's usually Mafia

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

-vote Goremancer

Wants more people to post and look scummy so he can blend in.

38. ISO #38

-vote Goremancer

Wants more people to post and look scummy so he can blend in.
    I don't want more people to post so I can blend in. I just want to scumhunt. No use scum hunting if everyone is lurking :P
    1. Luna
    2. Deathfire123-Lurk
    3. Zane
    4. jaczac-Lurk
    5. Kromos
    6. Goremancer
    7. Mopin-Lurk
    8. BorkBot-Lurk
    9. GameFreak-Lurk
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

39. ISO #39

By the way I am going for Claw's patented CLAIM ALL THE ROLES strategy.

Because Lionel just didn't claim enough and that was his demise, I figured it out.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

I haven't played well since FMVI and I intend to do this game justice. I have decided to be really active and crack jokes.

Because I am the Banana Queen.

42. ISO #42

Everyone rep me your role, don't worry I am the Jailor I can put this to good use.

<< DISCLAIMER >> Rep messages are not allowed

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Dear Rocshi, may we have a role list and player list in this thread for easy reference? Pretty please?
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    It would depend on how the day goes. I would go veteran if I thought the scum were going to try kill me, otherwise it might be too much of a risk.

Can the engineer switch himself?

Si, si, senor.
    And I know what you're doing by saying that but it is also good mafia wifom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Rocshi, can we lynch today? Or is Luna trolling like me?
    No lynch. I derped in the RP.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

I herewith declare today to be BANANA AND CRISP SANDWICH DAY

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

-unvote

I can't be mad at Goremancer, he is clearly Town xD