Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
Making a list of reads because i need some town points, pepole told i'm too comfortable and avoid scumreading easly, making me a Neutral-Scum.

Town:
Arsonist (NinetyNine) - Obviously. What do you expect? I read myself as a scum? I know i'm 100% town (+scum points incoming!).
Marshmallow Marshall - He made Mike to stop discussing past games and told what pepole should do, basically he leads the town. 2nd town read after myself.
Ganelon (Magoroth) - Made the Damus/Slaol scum theory, it's not truth but basically, it's still helping to form a "Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement" theory.
Blinkskater - He replied many messages and active in this game unlike me. Had some reads, cool guy but not putting him so high.

Neutral:
Glip/Damus_Graves/Hybrid - Usless players, haven't done anything useful.
Mike - He made many posts, had reads, but he's kinda too "eh?" for me. His mind changes easly, so maybe because of that?

Scum:
Slaol - Main scum read of all this game, he tried to vote damus, mike and they haven't made a post back then. More in my "Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement theory"

Basically an "eh?" read and i'm an "eh?" player itself, dunno.
Will this post make me look scummy?
Sounds like you're awfully interested in what people view you as

The last part of the post feels interesting. I'm townreading you for it.