Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    For reasons known to me any alignment can be any role, so it doesn't even matter ^^
    You're doing it again.......!!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Interesting, i have played with gyr often he can be pretty defensive as town also.
    Yea this is NAI for Gyrlander.

Just sayin.~ :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Gyr + aivion probally town. Creed? Fuck if i know
    You don't know about Creed?

How has his play so far make you come to that conclusion?

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    @Sloal nothing in role card talks about win con. So it is the normal all town needs all red gone?
    @Slaol

15. ISO #265

(__l__) lllllllllllllll(, , ,)lllllllllD
    BEARCLAW'D
    now I'm hungry for a bearclaw...

Fucks sake Blink xD

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Seems like ur not trying this game, seem fake and distant
    he was town last game and did the same thing why I scum read him last game. Light is Light
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    WHAT
    Read what I quoted just mentioning you for Mike's sake.

Well i didn't read anything before i started posting. And i refuse to read a player i know nothing about on day 1. Especially in a save as clowny as this one.
    This is a pretty clowny save :P

=O oh i'll whip ya up some crepes instead!
    Oh hell yea! Even though you've never had a Crepe before xD

HAVE YOU CHANGED THAT YET??

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

I may only say "for reasons known to me" :_)
    WHY ARE THEY KNOWN TO YOUUUU??

31. ISO #281

-vote cryptonic
    i can usually smell BS from a mile away, im going to log off finish drinking then hit the sack.
    I can prove my role if need be (i know someone said any faction can be any role.) But you will see what i mean of need be , will say no more on the matter. I need to go make love goodbye.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Is Ballsy But Im Down For This Right Now..
    -vote skip
    Uh my save may of allowed that but have you asked Slaol if Skipping is allowed for his?

Also I dunno how to feel about you wanting to skip...

Hmmm...

34. ISO #284

-vote cryptonic
    i can usually smell BS from a mile away, im going to log off finish drinking then hit the sack.
    I can prove my role if need be (i know someone said any faction can be any role.) But you will see what i mean of need be , will say no more on the matter. I need to go make love goodbye.
    Bye Bye~

Get good and hammered for me :3

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Uh my save may of allowed that but have you asked Slaol if Skipping is allowed for his?

Also I dunno how to feel about you wanting to skip...

Hmmm...
    Thats What I Have Decided At No Disrespect To Host.. At This Time I Think Its The Best Course Of Action...

38. ISO #288

Thats What I Have Decided At No Disrespect To Host.. At This Time I Think Its The Best Course Of Action...
    Wanna expand on this?

Wanting to skip literally reduces information town can receive... in more ways than 1.

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Skipping always only benefits scum. Reduction in town speaking times increases the proportion of scum speaking time.
    Light if it was not you posting would you say this is scum or town?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wanna expand on this?

Wanting to skip literally reduces information town can receive... in more ways than 1.
    Well Because There Is No Clear Image Of The Game Based On The Guild Lines Of The Save.. I Think Skip Is The Best Action So We Can Actually See If Anything Happens.. At This Moment.. However, Is Subhect To Change As The Day Progresses...

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Night all.
    Night :3

Well Because There Is No Clear Image Of The Game Based On The Guild Lines Of The Save.. I Think Skip Is The Best Action So We Can Actually See If Anything Happens.. At This Moment.. However, Is Subhect To Change As The Day Progresses...
    I'm reading this and I still don't get it. You also don't seem too sure about your decision... Hmm.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Actually it is written in the setup. You have a Role that can be Any between all that are written there.
    Oh.

Only thing I saw after looking is that roles are unique to the player and our alignments aren't revealed upon death.

Nothing about "Having an any in between role".

Then again I may of overlooked it possibly.

48. ISO #298

This Day Is Still Very Young However.. I Believe Day 2 Will Be Better In Understanding This Game..
    Agreed.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    English is now mandatory unless I can understand the other language which limits you to a very thin margin of Spanish, French, german, and child.
    Bonjour tout le monde, et bonne partie!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #300