S-FM: Clown town
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I wouldnt, especially if youve postponed already, but straight up i came up with this setup while driving home because i saw Xryptonic was gonna miss turnabout and i wanted to prevent that.

Ill follow turnabout
    That's 100% honourable lol. If I hadn't already delayed the game and that signups weren't posted I'd say yes, but yea. Thanks ♥ (pls no dating )

Updating queue and going to bed now, it's 11 am... pm me/post here if you have any questions or whatever and I'll be here tomorrow.

Btw you could post signups when Turnabout is ending soon, you don't have to wait until game is officially over to lauch signups. Somewhere like on D4 or D3 if there aren't a lot of people alive should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Dont tell me how to live my life
    Don't tell me how to live mine either

and u kinda just did

time for circlejerk though

or sleep...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :