Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #851
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude what the fuck are you talking about it hasn't even been night yet you don't even make any sense right now. The only sense you make at Mike's behavior is strange but it seems like that of a noob scum who slipped up that he was called and now he's trying everything he can to seem like a townie or the good guy
    I can't explain everything I say. But trust me on this.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853
    Ganelon

No you were giving accurate and honest truths in the beginning of the day and now you're giving this crap making up a complete lie?
    lol I'm not lying. I believe Kenny is of town alignment. His play does not make any sense as scum. It only makes sense as town, if you catch my drift.

Or at least, not as Rizzo. Maybe as neutral or Marchesi. I can't fight either of other two (if the Marchesi even exist (?))

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857
    Ganelon

Mag you are lying. You said that Mike was blackmailed during the night. If you can explain to me how that's possible then I will believe you LOL.
    not MIKE, KENNY.
    And I'm not saying MIKE was blackmailed. I'm saying Kenny might've been. Because he pushed me at first. and then declared me to possibly be a jester - that is a soft defense. Please tell me why a Rizzo would do that when I could easily bash his skull in.

8. ISO #858
    Ganelon

Sheep me on mm, put some more pressure on him mag come on
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'm fine with a MM, SB16, Brendan, or Yagami Lynch.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If there's one thing about cryptonic setups, it's that they're faithful to their theme.

There's no space for a jester in this theme.

That is the one thing we can deduce from host meta right now. No ghosts or jesters or other post-death bullshit.

I guess being old fits me because I remember the shit like Castle Varen and I know how crypt runs his things. This is going to be an awesome setup which doesnt have some postdeath bullshit
    My own role has a type of postdeath bullshit included, so you're wrong there.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Mike scum painted Kenny, that's the only conclusion I can derive from all this. I believe Mike to be the real Rizzo here. The Rizzos sound like a "Matriarchal/Patriarchal cult of the downtrodden". They really do. It's interesting.
    @Kenny tell me everything you know. about the Rizzos.
    The Rizzo family is town-aligned. This is written in my card and there is the name of one Rizzo, too. The wording makes it sound a lot like there is only that one Rizzo and it isn't a whole faction or even a cult. Feel free to visit me, as I am not a Rizzo but a different town aligned person. If you kill a Rizzo you'd be killing a townie tho and I absolutely know this.

13. ISO #863
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The Rizzo family is town-aligned. This is written in my card and there is the name of one Rizzo, too. The wording makes it sound a lot like there is only that one Rizzo and it isn't a whole faction or even a cult. Feel free to visit me, as I am not a Rizzo but a different town aligned person. If you kill a Rizzo you'd be killing a townie tho and I absolutely know this.
    so do you think I should be visiting Mike instead?

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865
    Ganelon

Visit me.
    why so? If you're town shouldn't I be visiting Mike instead?

16. ISO #866

why so? If you're town shouldn't I be visiting Mike instead?
    If Mike is Rizzo, and I think that's possible, and you really are a Rizzo killer, you'd end up killing him. He is town-aligned, it'll prove that you are a neutral-aligned town killer and I will do everything I can to get you lynched, because you'd then really be sk and not some jester whe made all this up. Right now I'm still believing you are jester because you didn't even know about Rizzos before I started with that. And because it's likely only one and not even a cult.

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Slaol Gyrlander Brendan Are Most Likely Scum. Based On Interactions. If We Think We Know Mag Is Scum We Should Pressure These Slots More. To Find And Try To Confim Other Scum
    I've never talked about Slaol or Brendan. What the fuck are you talking about.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #868

not MIKE, KENNY.
    And I'm not saying MIKE was blackmailed. I'm saying Kenny might've been. Because he pushed me at first. and then declared me to possibly be a jester - that is a soft defense. Please tell me why a Rizzo would do that when I could easily bash his skull in.
    You are so full of shit WE HAVE NOT HAD A NIGHT. Therefore you are a liar scum and deserve to be night killed

19. ISO #869
    Ganelon

You are so full of shit WE HAVE NOT HAD A NIGHT. Therefore you are a liar scum and deserve to be night killed
    Okay bitch: put it this way. I believe Kenny is not being upfront about what he saying. The hypothesis that he was blackmailed was just that: a hypothesis. I do not claim to know that for a fact. What I do claim to know with a 99% degree of certainty is that Kenny's play does not make sense if he is Rizzo. And in fact he hasn't been pushing too hard on me.

20. ISO #870

Okay bitch: put it this way. I believe Kenny is not being upfront about what he saying. The hypothesis that he was blackmailed was just that: a hypothesis. I do not claim to know that for a fact. What I do claim to know with a 99% degree of certainty is that Kenny's play does not make sense if he is Rizzo. And in fact he hasn't been pushing too hard on me.
    Thats a terrible hypothesis becauseTHERE HASN'T BEEN A NIGHT TO BLACKMAIL HIM

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I've never talked about Slaol or Brendan. What the fuck are you talking about.

Based On Ur General Neutrality And Slaols Straight Up Not Talking Except Early Day One.

Both Slaol & Brendan Are Pretty Inactive In This Game And You Are Only Slightly More So Gyrlander

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Based On Ur General Neutrality And Slaols Straight Up Not Talking Except Early Day One.

Both Slaol & Brendan Are Pretty Inactive In This Game And You Are Only Slightly More So Gyrlander
    Ah, so you're just scumreading based on activity. K. Get shot.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #874
    Ganelon

Thats a terrible hypothesis becauseTHERE HASN'T BEEN A NIGHT TO BLACKMAIL HIM
    Fine, maybe he wasn't blackmailed. How do you explain his fucking behaviour and unwillingness to Lynch me - the cult have a role blocker, or he's night immune? rofl

25. ISO #875

I am not a Rizzo. I never said I am Rizzo. I am saying I have a town rolecard that says Rizzo is town-aligned. It mentions him by his name and doesn't describe him as a cult faction. There is no fucking blackmail, this is literally my rolecard and you are claiming to be a neutral-aligned town killer.

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Ah, so you're just scumreading based on activity. K. Get shot.
    Now Thats The Scum From U I Like Ta See..I Remember One Time I Claimed U Were Neutral For The Same Reason And You Turned Out To Ne The Neutral Killing I Believe Your Role Was Trapper In That Game..

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878
    Ganelon

I am not a Rizzo. I never said I am Rizzo. I am saying I have a town rolecard that says Rizzo is town-aligned. It mentions him by his name and doesn't describe him as a cult faction. There is no fucking blackmail, this is literally my rolecard and you are claiming to be a neutral-aligned town killer.
    I can only conclude your so-called role is extremely powerful given by your unwillingness to Lynch me, since the chance that I am a so-called "neutral town killer" should be enough to conclude that you should give your life for Rizzo. That or you are Jester.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Well.. I guess I'm dragged into the madness too xD

Yay...... \o/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

32. ISO #882
    Ganelon

Alright Kenny - I will tell you all I know about the Rizzos. If you STILL don't think I'm not jester, and won't vote me, I will 100% be visiting you tonight.

The Rizzos are a crime family, and my rolecard mentions that they are in a feud with some other, unnamed, but highly influential (and apparently "pompous") mafia family. Apparently the other family wants peace, but the Rizzos are too heinous and too powerful and thus the other family wants to deal with them.

33. ISO #883

I have a vague understanding of the going ons so far, I've been semi-spectating while I worked on Turnabout mafia.

Mag is apparently an assassin for the masonic order and people don't like him.

Blink's a surv with a funny role card.

And Light_Yagami has a lovely Pug.

I feel like I may be missing stuff. I will probably just re-read for further clarification. ;)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

34. ISO #884

I can only conclude your so-called role is extremely powerful given by your unwillingness to Lynch me, since the chance that I am a so-called "neutral town killer" should be enough to conclude that you should give your life for Rizzo. That or you are Jester.
    I am not Rizzo. Rizzo is not a cult. Rizzo is tawn-aligned. And if you can only kill Rizzo, you cannot kill me, because I am not Rizzo. I want to give you the chance to visit me to prove that I cannot be killed by you unless your claim is shit, which I still think it is, because you actually aren't even denying being a neutral-aligned town killer.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886
    Ganelon

I am not Rizzo. Rizzo is not a cult. Rizzo is tawn-aligned. And if you can only kill Rizzo, you cannot kill me, because I am not Rizzo. I want to give you the chance to visit me to prove that I cannot be killed by you unless your claim is shit, which I still think it is, because you actually aren't even denying being a neutral-aligned town killer.
    Fuck off with that bullshit, I never claimed to be a "Neutral Aligned Town Killer". At the risk of sounding like MM, Mason Assassin=/=Serial killer.

37. ISO #887

Alright Kenny - I will tell you all I know about the Rizzos. If you STILL don't think I'm not jester, and won't vote me, I will 100% be visiting you tonight.

The Rizzos are a crime family, and my rolecard mentions that they are in a feud with some other, unnamed, but highly influential (and apparently "pompous") mafia family. Apparently the other family wants peace, but the Rizzos are too heinous and too powerful and thus the other family wants to deal with them.
    I literally want you to visit me. I want to prove that your claim is shit. I know that it is.

38. ISO #888

Kay, I'm not the only one who can't actually interact with the implemented Youtube plugin, right?

Oh well, I'm sure this youtube video was exhilarating, Light xD

39. ISO #889

Fuck off with that bullshit, I never claimed to be a "Neutral Aligned Town Killer". At the risk of sounding like MM, Mason Assassin=/=Serial killer.
    Didn't you say you were Marchesi though?

I have no idea if that's scum or town aligned. ;.;

40. ISO #890
    Ganelon

I literally want you to visit me. I want to prove that your claim is shit. I know that it is.
    Ok. We'll see tonight.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Didn't you say you were Marchesi though?

I have no idea if that's scum or town aligned. ;.;
    That was done in the same capacity that Kenny said he was Illuminati in the Illuminati game. It's almost the exact same wording too.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Marchesi is the mafia faction in this setup.
    Hm, I see.

Why did you say that you were Marchesi, @Magoroth ?

Was it a meme from Illuminati? Or serious?

I have a feeling I know how you'll respond but do it anyway!! : )

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900
    Ganelon

It's not the same at all. Especially the timing is completely off.
    Lol. Believe what you will. It got votes off of me, so if people wish to believe that's what it was, I guess I'll et you believe that ^^