PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I can also actually confirm my jailor role if I don't get roleblocked by this consort again. Literally all I'd have to do would be jail a townread and not execute. If noone would get jailed you could just lynch me because the town would still have 3 votes with sb being night immune.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lmao, so I'm at L-1 and AIVION legit pinged David and kira to turbolynch me. That almost confirms that there's scum on me because the town can't even lynch without sb.
    I'm not buying his noctiz claim one bit. He claimed hypocrite before and his behavior has never been neutral this game.
    -vote alvloN
    And the fact that no hammer is being made can also "almost confirm" that you're scum who's not being voted by his scummate. Also, if you REALLY were town, you would vote me without even having to think because one of us is scum, it is a CONFIRMED thing. If you knew you were town, you wouldn't even have to think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #454

I can also actually confirm my jailor role if I don't get roleblocked by this consort again. Literally all I'd have to do would be jail a townread and not execute. If noone would get jailed you could just lynch me because the town would still have 3 votes with sb being night immune.
    We already discussed that tonight: not roleblocking you makes 0 god damn sense. It is pointless to argue about it.

I call on thee, forces of darkness, make Thor's hammer fall on this heretic! And by forces of darkness, I mean @Stealthbomber16 . Are you really trusting a "jailor" who "forgot to jail" and did not vote Efekann but voted me without real reason to do so, along with Kira, and with those two obviously distancing from eachother, over me? Like, seriously?

I'm going to bed now. Gnight
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And the fact that no hammer is being made can also "almost confirm" that you're scum who's not being voted by his scummate. Also, if you REALLY were town, you would vote me without even having to think because one of us is scum, it is a CONFIRMED thing. If you knew you were town, you wouldn't even have to think about it.
    I voted you and stealth is literally mayor. My point was that aivion pinged kira of all people, which means he expects me to get lynched without any of the mayor's votes. There are only 3 town members and it shouldn't even be possible for scum to get lynched like that.

6. ISO #456

We already discussed that tonight: not roleblocking you makes 0 god damn sense. It is pointless to argue about it.

I call on thee, forces of darkness, make Thor's hammer fall on this heretic! And by forces of darkness, I mean @Stealthbomber16 . Are you really trusting a "jailor" who "forgot to jail" and did not vote Efekann but voted me without real reason to do so, along with Kira, and with those two obviously distancing from eachother, over me? Like, seriously?

I did not forget to jail, you literally turbolynched while I was sleeping with like 40+ hours left for the day.

7. ISO #457

I did not forget to jail, you literally turbolynched while I was sleeping with like 40+ hours left for the day.
    Excuses excuses.

You are flailing. Its pretty sad.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #458

Lmao, so I'm at L-1 and AIVION legit pinged David and kira to turbolynch me. That almost confirms that there's scum on me because the town can't even lynch without sb.
    I'm not buying his noctiz claim one bit. He claimed hypocrite before and his behavior has never been neutral this game.
    -vote alvloN
    Yoou STILL dont vote me correctly you liar.

What a pathetic scum.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #459

I’m saying we have 48 fucking hours to decide that exact thing and you want to use 5 of them. Makes you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m saying we have 48 fucking hours to decide that exact thing and you want to use 5 of them. Makes you think.
    Makes you think about hammering this confirmed scum?

We have all the time in the world with a continuous access to a chat.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

So let’s use that time.

Why did you decide to claim neutral?

12. ISO #462

So let’s use that time.

Why did you decide to claim neutral?
    Because I am Neutral? (NoctiZ).

Not really sure how else to answer that, lol.

13. ISO #463

There is absolutely nothing confirming me as scum. On the other hand I can actually confirm myself as town jailor as soon as you let me jail.

14. ISO #464

There is absolutely nothing confirming me as scum. On the other hand I can actually confirm myself as town jailor as soon as you let me jail.
    I'm pretty sure that's just an excuse to gain majority. You'll *jail* but you'll execute and be like *whelp time to win with my numbers boys!*

You just want MM down so you can win this game ez pz.

WE WON'T LET YOU!

15. ISO #465

I'm pretty sure that's just an excuse to gain majority. You'll *jail* but you'll execute and be like *whelp time to win with my numbers boys!*

WE WON'T LET YOU!
    Giving you 2 KILLS TONIGHT IS SUICIDE!

It'll be gg man. 2 Scums MAYBE me and Stealth left.

16. ISO #466

WE WON'T LET YOU!
    Oh and IM AWARE SCUM DOESNT HAVE A *JAILOR*

But you do have a strongarm role that *QUOTE ON QUOTE JAILS* And kills, so ergo 2 Kills tonight if we don't lynch you.

Semantics Semantics.

IF I HEAR YOU MENTION *OH GEE SCUM DONT HAVE A JAILOR* I'll Fucking go ape shit.

17. ISO #467

Because I am Neutral? (NoctiZ).

Not really sure how else to answer that, lol.
    Why did you tell us though

18. ISO #468

Why did you tell us though
    Because @Light_Yagami Tried to Counter Claim Neutral.

So i felt like I needed to claim my role then.

19. ISO #469

The fact he was so passive about it despite saying he pushed me felt off.

20. ISO #470

*He would push me

21. ISO #471

So you think scum team is Yagami and Kenny. How do their interactions support that?

22. ISO #472

So you think scum team is Yagami and Kenny. How do their interactions support that?
    Nah I like Yagami.

I think Kenny is scum because he's trying to bait you guys into lynching the Town power role, which is obviously MM.

When that happens, the mafia will get 2 factional kills, and your precious town loses.

So be smart. Vote Kenny.

Thanks.

23. ISO #473

I voted you and stealth is literally mayor. My point was that aivion pinged kira of all people, which means he expects me to get lynched without any of the mayor's votes. There are only 3 town members and it shouldn't even be possible for scum to get lynched like that.
    Yet you are alive

24. ISO #474

And lynched a scum. A scum which you never voted.... Hm, I think I'm gonna go back and quote the posts where you address Efekann. I don't think it'll take long.

25. ISO #475

And lynched a scum. A scum which you never voted.... Hm, I think I'm gonna go back and quote the posts where you address Efekann. I don't think it'll take long.
    Exactly. He never voted Efekannn.

26. ISO #476

Stealth. If we fucking caught the scum team, WHAT IS THERE TO THINK???? I'm gonna make a case against Kenny. And I don't think I have to picture you why Kira is scum with Kenny when you see Kenny's flip, heh? This setup is special because we can talk at all times.

Time to work on that case, now.

27. ISO #477

Spoiler : Case against Kenny :
    Well I'm probably not mayor this time
    -repick

If 2 townies vote a townie the mafia can turbolynch here.
    This means you would now be at L-1 if you were town.
    Are you?
    Decides to pressure me early
    -vote AlVlON

Are You Efekannn?
    I Think You Are Efekannn.
    ... "I think you're jester so I vote you".
    If Someone Convinces Me That AIVION Is Not Efekann I Will Scumread Them.
    Today Is Gonna Be AIVION Or Me.
    I Refuse To Vote Anyone Else.
    Only Scum Fears Votes.
    The Efekann style bullshit is started... I still don't get the pro-town side of it lol.
    There are 4 townies and 5 votes are needed to lynch. The mafia probably wouldn't want to vote anyone imo. As soon as the mayor reveals and his vote wasn't in a big train it's pretty much clear who the scum is after all.
    I hardclaim Not Mayor And Not Efekannn.
    What Do You Think Of AIVION's Scummy Behaviour?
    Your mafiamate revealed who you are and decided to side with town already.
    Efekannn is a bigger threat after all. Who do you think is efekannn?
    Wants to focus on Efekann (the role) instead of scum hunting
    You're Going For The Low Hanging Fruit Aren't You.
    Indeed, Very Scummy.
    Am I High Hanging?
    Prove It.
    AIVION Is Scumpainting Me Rly Hard Rn.

I Nev€r Smoke
    What's Wrong With Scumpainting Myself?
    That's Towny And You Are Scumm.
    Uhh... no? It's just dumb lol.
    Are You Maior?
    Why Would You Want To Look Towny If You Can Just Reveal
    Gotcha.
    SCUM
    Can You Please Explain What Happenet 2016 In Great Detail
    This is his first interaction with Efe. And it's not very serious. 0 pressure on the scummy efe.
    I Hardclaimed Not Mayor Already.
    I Can't Be Mayor.
    Give Me Some Coffee Too.
    And Pleaz More Than AUVION.
    Do You Believe In Jesus? What Do You Think Was It That Jesus Did To Convince The Jews?
    You Share A House With Kira?
    SCUM
    That's a fucking whole lot of fluff... Not only those posts, all of the shitposts and the efe-style posts.
    -vote Efekhan
    "Interaction" with efe by putting an intentionally obvious fake vote. This is the second and last post in which he addresses Efe, from all the ton of stuff he has said.
    I Will Only Lynch AlVlON Or Myself Tho
    Btw I don't think I need to say why that's scummy
    -vote AlVlON

!
    This is replying to AIVION's post saying he's scum with efe
    You Are Grasping For Straws I See.
    My Earlier Vote Was Just Like This As Well. How Come You Didn't Try To Scumpaint With That Before?
    Screw You You Are Scum
    You Think You Are Gonna Get Turbolynched? You Fear Votes As Town?
    You Realize MM Is The One Who Voted You And I Am At L-3?
    If You Weren't Scum I'd Be Lynched Already Unless Efe Is Scum.
    I feell like I'm gehting discredited here. Scummy af
    He did a kind of good job at discrediting himself lol
    Don't You Dare Copy Me You Scum
    I Don't Explain Town Things To Scum.
    Only After The Mayor Reveals
    ^ Fell for my fake vote and now using that same logic against Efekannn, the most misguided Christian we have.
    Sad.
    Oh yeah, here we defends Efe, and this is a one-way interaction. He didn't push this further since he went to bed.
    You both don't make any sense.
    Gonna slp now and park my vote here like this until tomorrow.
    -vote alvloN
    MM + Aivion prolly bussing as scum
    lol.

Here we go, the stuff before Kenny went to bed and day ended. Despite all of the fake votes, the truth is that Kenny only put a vote once, and it was on me, on his first serious post of the game. He never moved it, as you can see with the vote count given by the godfather bot.

He has TONS of fluff and anti town behavior.

He never voted Efekann (which first sentences imply), and merely addressed him. And when he did, it wasn't serious, out of when he defended Efe, but that wasn't talked about.

And of course, I know he's scum because we cannot both be TPRs.

@Stealthbomber16

28. ISO #478

Well I'm probably not mayor this time
    -repick

If 2 townies vote a townie the mafia can turbolynch here.
    This means you would now be at L-1 if you were town.
    Are you?
    -vote AlVlON

Are You Efekannn?
    I Think You Are Efekannn.
    If Someone Convinces Me That AIVION Is Not Efekann I Will Scumread Them.
    Today Is Gonna Be AIVION Or Me.
    I Refuse To Vote Anyone Else.
    Only Scum Fears Votes.
    There are 4 townies and 5 votes are needed to lynch. The mafia probably wouldn't want to vote anyone imo. As soon as the mayor reveals and his vote wasn't in a big train it's pretty much clear who the scum is after all.
    I hardclaim Not Mayor And Not Efekannn.
    What Do You Think Of AIVION's Scummy Behaviour?
    Your mafiamate revealed who you are and decided to side with town already.
    Efekannn is a bigger threat after all. Who do you think is efekannn?
    You're Going For The Low Hanging Fruit Aren't You.
    Indeed, Very Scummy.
    Am I High Hanging?
    Prove It.
    AIVION Is Scumpainting Me Rly Hard Rn.
    I Nev€r Smoke
    What's Wrong With Scumpainting Myself?
    That's Towny And You Are Scumm.
    Are You Maior?
    Why Would You Want To Look Towny If You Can Just Reveal
    Gotcha.
    SCUM
    Can You Please Explain What Happenet 2016 In Great Detail
    I Hardclaimed Not Mayor Already.
    I Can't Be Mayor.
    Give Me Some Coffee Too.
    And Pleaz More Than AUVION.
    Do You Believe In Jesus? What Do You Think Was It That Jesus Did To Convince The Jews?
    You Share A House With Kira?
    SCUM
    -vote Efekhan
    I Will Only Lynch AlVlON Or Myself Tho
    -vote AlVlON

!
    You Are Grasping For Straws I See.
    My Earlier Vote Was Just Like This As Well. How Come You Didn't Try To Scumpaint With That Before?
    Screw You You Are Scum
    You Think You Are Gonna Get Turbolynched? You Fear Votes As Town?
    You Realize MM Is The One Who Voted You And I Am At L-3?
    If You Weren't Scum I'd Be Lynched Already Unless Efe Is Scum.
    I feell like I'm gehting discredited here. Scummy af
    Don't You Dare Copy Me You Scum
    I Don't Explain Town Things To Scum.
    Only After The Mayor Reveals
    ^ Fell for my fake vote and now using that same logic against Efekannn, the most misguided Christian we have.
    Sad.
    You both don't make any sense.
    Gonna slp now and park my vote here like this until tomorrow.
    -vote alvloN
    MM + Aivion prolly bussing as scum

WE WON'T LET YOU!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ exactly

29. ISO #479

Holy shit... Ignore the spam wall please lol

30. ISO #480

Nah I like Yagami.

I think Kenny is scum because he's trying to bait you guys into lynching the Town power role, which is obviously MM.

When that happens, the mafia will get 2 factional kills, and your precious town loses.

So be smart. Vote Kenny.

Thanks.
    ....what? You don't scumread Yagami???????! @AIVION EXPLAIN THYSELF IMMEDIATLYYYTTYTYTYY

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

....what? You don't scumread Yagami???????! @AIVION EXPLAIN THYSELF IMMEDIATLYYYTTYTYTYY
    THIS IS WHY WE HAVE DISCUSSION

33. ISO #483

The good answer is, Yagami wouldn't vote Kenny, he obviously scumread me over him because of a bullshit reason: "I Think Escort Is Less Likely In This Setup Because Having A Killer Makes Sense"... He also didn't vote Efe, he had his vote on ME at EoD for 0 fucking reason. If you are unsure, well just read the thread & check their interactions, and read the OGC chat when yagami appeared and claimed Neutral, and then said I was the scum lol.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE DISCUSSION
    I am convinced they are scum. Kenny at 100%, and Yagami at 99%. I just don't understand that bit lol

36. ISO #486

The last issue is that Kenny could just be a jester because I really don’t know if I believe AIVION.
    You say that BOTH yagami and AIVION are lying, and that in fact it's Kenny the Jester?

I CC MAYOR.

37. ISO #487

I like yagami.

Never said I do or do not scum read him.

The end.

38. ISO #488

You say that BOTH yagami and AIVION are lying, and that in fact it's Kenny the Jester?

I CC MAYOR.
    I CC GYRLANDER.

/s

39. ISO #489

The last issue is that Kenny could just be a jester because I really don’t know if I believe AIVION.
    LOL.

This post is the funniest post all game.

Kudos to you.

40. ISO #490

I like yagami.

Never said I do or do not scum read him.

The end.
    Oooh ok lol

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by tsc2077 View Post
    -unvote

Going to unvote for now. take some time to think it over.
    Read my case against Kenny if you can.

44. ISO #494

Quote Originally Posted by tsc2077 View Post
    -unvote

Going to unvote for now. take some time to think it over.
    You have had plenty plenty of time to do so.

Not sure I like that unvote.

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Nah I like Yagami.

So be smart. Vote Kenny.

Thanks.
    Lol
    We already discussed and established before that the scum cannot have more than 1 night kill in this setup. Aivion was there and he should know.
    He's literally lying in everyone's faces there and noone seems to care.

47. ISO #497

Here are the copy pasted mafia killing role cards again:
    FIREBRINGER

-YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO GET AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT KILL FOR YOUR FACTION

-YOU SHARE SECRET CHAT WITH OTHER OGC TEAM

PLZLEAVEDUCK

-YOU CAN JAIL SOMEONE ONCE AND EXECUTE THEM

-THIS ACTION REPLACES NIGHT KILL

-THIS ACTION IS UNSTOPPABLE UNLESS ROLEBLOCKED AKA IGNORES ALL IMMUNITY

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Lol
    We already discussed and established before that the scum cannot have more than 1 night kill in this setup. Aivion was there and he should know.
    He's literally lying in everyone's faces there and noone seems to care.
    Ofc you care since you are on the chopping block, scum