S-FM the secret society - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    WHAT IS THE FUCKING BENEFIT TO CLAIMING NON-TOWN IN THIS SETUP. IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE IS ONE THEN UNVOTE DISTORTED. RIGHT. NOW.
    I hope you're not talking about me thinking he claimed neutral because I'm not even voting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I hope you're not talking about me thinking he claimed neutral because I'm not even voting him.
    Nope. I was mostly talking about Kenny. lul

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

Re: zamn zaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Next time please don't make me have to download and open it in Windows Videos. Lol.
    -shout I'm still on fire put it out pu t iu out!!!! Push me into the water!

8. ISO #408

Next time please don't make me have to download and open it in Windows Videos. Lol.
    lmao it's not my fault this forum sucks booty hole and i'm trying to send a 2 second clip on my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #409
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lmao it's not my fault this forum sucks booty hole and i'm trying to send a 2 second clip on my phone
    yep this post just solidifies my opinion, you are scum

10. ISO #410

@Marshmallow Marshall
    So what did you mean with that post if not what I said? You say we don't have a majority lynch. Is that your synonym for hammer? Not sure how that makes it so we need more information than ever. We need more information because we got none, not because of what you said before that. Besides, how should it be obvious that you had to intent to lynch when brandishing around votes is always an assumed intent to lynch until said otherwise? It looked like a very weak attemt at pressuring Magoroth for flimsy reasons. That's a scumtell in my book.

Either way, that's the post that made me think what you said before your vote on me was you accusing me of that. Otherwise there was no reason for me to read here for which you put that vote on me.
    Majority lynch = hammer is possible before EoD. Else it is plurality lynch, AKA "mandatory lynch" on here. I never said needing info mroe than ever was related to the lynch mode, it is related to the fact that this is a hidden setup.

It should be obvious that I was not going to get Magoroth lynched, without maj lynch and super early in the day... We need reasons to pressure people, so yes, I grasp for straws to get reactions. If you see that as a scumtell, well review your Mafia notions ASAP because they are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #411

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Because down with that guy.

I town-read Magoroth.
    Omfg where the hell did I land. Do I need to claim?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

So would you care to summarize why you think it's "unlocking" some ability of his rather than this play being a Jester gambit?
    ^^ we don't know what it is. For once I agree with Noctiz.

14. ISO #414

its simple. you need to go to an upload site, create an account and then verify your email. after that just resize the file to fit in a compact way - then come to the forums, go to reply with quote, then advanced options. select insert image then click insert image. then you go back to the website, after its uploaded right click and copy image link, then go back to the forums paste it in there. preview post then hit post 5x because im sure many posts have come since you have been doing that, so you need to hit post multiple times. After that you will get a forum error that you were automatically signed out so all of that just got deleted so just close your laptop and walk away wondering why the fuck you cared to upload that 2 second clip that much in the first place.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omfg where the hell did I land. Do I need to claim?
    You landed in the Furry Paradise. Secret Society is just a random shitty name SB16 decide to give this name. Would you believe me if I got just a powerful role that has the word "Furry" in it and is able of changing the game like 180º?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #416

I've been at work all day and I have stuff to do after work. I can't read the last 4 pages that u guys just blew up. I didn't even sign up for this game. I know you said that you're not for my lynch but this is for the others really, Eat muh shorts reeeeee

Also i love that all the posts say re: zamn zaddy

My reads list before i gtg and possibly die overnight:
    Town: me, kenny, crypt, noctiz, maybe blink
    Town cancer: mag
    Neutral: distorted
    Scum: aivion, gyr, mm
    What the fuck is that list?! +scumpoints to you

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419
    Ganelon

You landed in the Furry Paradise. Secret Society is just a random shitty name SB16 decide to give this name. Would you believe me if I got just a powerful role that has the word "Furry" in it and is able of changing the game like 180º?
    Oh god please no I literally was hoping for someone to swap into Time Lord and reverse day that game lmao

20. ISO #420

No.

Explain your vote on me, you gave absolutely nothing in this game.

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

yep this post just solidifies my opinion, you are scum
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delete your account already
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    its simple. you need to go to an upload site, create an account and then verify your email. after that just resize the file to fit in a compact way - then come to the forums, go to reply with quote, then advanced options. select insert image then click insert image. then you go back to the website, after its uploaded right click and copy image link, then go back to the forums paste it in there. preview post then hit post 5x because im sure many posts have come since you have been doing that, so you need to hit post multiple times. After that you will get a forum error that you were automatically signed out so all of that just got deleted so just close your laptop and walk away wondering why the fuck you cared to upload that 2 second clip that much in the first place.
    why are u cyberbullying me u assbutt exeter2.0 it's not even a gif the audio is the most important part
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #423
    Ganelon

why are u cyberbullying me u assbutt exeter2.0 it's not even a gif the audio is the most important part
    This is 100% not town Naz. Why the hell are you voting blinkskater? You'd be the first to come yelling "ayeee aye he's probably evil lulz don't Lynch him", now you're voting him right off the bat. Did you blackmail him? Is Kenny your scummate and told you to do that?

24. ISO #424

im curious to what MMs info about triad and stuff is though honestly. and he dropped a hint on something else that ill leave in my LW or reveal D2 if its really needed. but i think MM should live to D2 at least.
    I indeed left a clue about my role somewhere btw. I don't know anything but the fact that those two scum teams exist.

25. ISO #425
    Ganelon

I indeed left a clue about my role somewhere btw. I don't know anything but the fact that those two scum teams exist.
    This is starting to sound like a vaguely regular setup... ibn4 we uncover some hidden mechanics like a fucking Reality Bender shenanigan

26. ISO #426

What? I have more posts than you. You just do the same thing everygame... I'm the original sexy guy here.
    I did not catch up yet. But I'm pretty sure you haven't been more productive than me given the post quality you have... ;-;

27. ISO #427

What the fuck is that list?! +scumpoints to you
    lmao ur so full of urself, ur giving me scumpoints for giving a reads list or ur being a whiny baby omgus'ing me
    I can't stand the way you play, I always take ur reads lists backwards bc ur horrible at reading players lol

28. ISO #428

This is starting to sound like a vaguely regular setup... ibn4 we uncover some hidden mechanics like a fucking Reality Bender shenanigan
    I don't think the setup is THAT weird btw. Just with a touch of weirdness.

29. ISO #429
    Ganelon

lmao ur so full of urself, ur giving me scumpoints for giving a reads list or ur being a whiny baby omgus'ing me
    I can't stand the way you play, I always take ur reads lists backwards bc ur horrible at reading players lol
    I agree with MM. That reads list is fake as shit. Especially coming from you.

30. ISO #430
    Ganelon

I don't think the setup is THAT weird btw. Just with a touch of weirdness.
    For a split second I thought you were talking about the SCP setup and I was like "If that thing isn't weird, then wtf is this???"

31. ISO #431

This is 100% not town Naz. Why the hell are you voting blinkskater? You'd be the first to come yelling "ayeee aye he's probably evil lulz don't Lynch him", now you're voting him right off the bat. Did you blackmail him? Is Kenny your scummate and told you to do that?
    put the crack pipe down and walk away m8
    blink said it best when he said u cant read

32. ISO #432

This escalated quickly.... Why are you suddenly being an asshole lol, the ad hominems were uncalled for.

33. ISO #433

if i can get a doctor on me tonight, or any protection, i'll reveal my role tomorrow if i'm alive. i've thought about my rolecard a lot, and it's best if i claim as early as possible.
    just keep me alive, thanks

i'll also need to discuss my role in order to explain what i think about the setup. it's really a win-win, we got dis

I have a question for everybody, though, that i'm surprised I haven't seen someone ask (albeit i've not had time to read everything ) :
    WHOM/WHAT IS THE SECRET SOCIETY?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

34. ISO #434

I did not catch up yet. But I'm pretty sure you haven't been more productive than me given the post quality you have... ;-;
    I just wait for you guys to make towny posts so I can start with my PoE. You aren't doing a great job for now, though.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #435
    Ganelon

put the crack pipe down and walk away m8
    blink said it best when he said u cant read
    Yep you are being unproductive like usual. Confirmed scum.

36. ISO #436

amg @naz .... lol

37. ISO #437
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    if i can get a doctor on me tonight, or any protection, i'll reveal my role tomorrow if i'm alive. i've thought about my rolecard a lot, and it's best if i claim as early as possible.

i'll also need to discuss my role in order to explain what i think about the setup. it's really a win-win, we got dis

I have a question for everybody, though, that i'm surprised I haven't seen someone ask (albeit i've not had time to read everything ) :
    It's probably a cult of some sort... maybe something that has access to fake feedback or strong roles such as Gipsy or Drug Dealer.

38. ISO #438

It really depends on who will be here at EoD, I won't be here when the thread closes so Il stay parked on blink. I'm not in favor of those today, I could go for a Gyr lynch or Mag as blink specifically requested.

+1 on what game lol i'm pretty sure last time I was scum was when I replaced sheepsaysmeep in feb.
    Aivion lives in cali (I think) and works a night shift he wont make it today but I think the other days will be 48hr. Hes acting like he did as scumfather in my game so it gives me scum vibes but he did claim cit and is frustrated w the timer so its 50 50 right meow on him
    Yeah no
    -vote Naz
    Noctiz isn't even as scummy as you are atm. STRONG meta scumread on you, and you're making no sense... You were never scum with AIVION this is bullshit

39. ISO #439
    Ganelon

Yeah no
    -vote Naz
    Noctiz isn't even as scummy as you are atm. STRONG meta scumread on you, and you're making no sense... You were never scum with AIVION this is bullshit
    lol

40. ISO #440

A faction of evildoers.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442
    Ganelon

this is naz town meta though. as scum she is more passive, as town its always "what the fuck u voting me for!!"
    shhhhh

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444
    Ganelon

so yeah if there's a blackmailer in the game, well, it was nice knowing you guys

45. ISO #445
    Ganelon

Everyone who adds more confusion to the game claiming THAT THEY KNOW SOMETHING OTHERS DONT KNOW and ask them to do SPECIFIC THINGS are fucking useless and I hate them. If I have a Killing role I'll make sure you guys are the first ones to die.
    How is anyone adding confusion by claiming that? Lol they're just asking to be healed/left alive.

46. ISO #446

But given blink's reveal I think we might get better information by actually lyinching today.
    Btw I want to say that this 1: gives town points to mag and 2: MUST BE DONE. We need to know what lynching does. If it kills, if it gives super powers, if it changes roles...

47. ISO #447

Yeah no
    -vote Naz
    Please, you're just OMGUSing people.

Pretty sure these interactions here between Mag, naz and Distorted are town-indicative, even if I don't know what's real and what's joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

48. ISO #448

Yeah no
    -vote Naz
    ok lmao I never said i was scum with aivion how about u try actually READING what i wrote

Also unity and peace have been restored

I can play in peace now

49. ISO #449

i have no idea... lol it was mentioned slightly earlier by a few people of probably being either a cult style or illuminati style of faction. but tbh :shrug:

50. ISO #450