S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2326
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm not sure i buy the whole solo mason thing. I have seen it once before but it was in a small setup, with just One lynch and no night, and a super crazy host. I don't see a solo mason being placed in this type of setup
    To be honest, I remembered a solo-mason being in one of the previous Illuminati games. I must have been wrong as AIVION says that it isnt. If this is the case I can agree with lynching Mag.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2002

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's your point? Is this setup cursed so there is no Doctors? I'm probably going to get shot / RBed tonight so it doesn't matter. Most prob. the second as you guys are eager to lynch me.
    Hence why I said Gut or dumb reading.

I mean, I have more reasons to scum read you, so It's not like it's the only reason.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't know who to scumread anymore. Distorted cannot be mafia and I think Mag cannot be mafia since it's too ballsy to claim solo mason. And I'd like to believe you're town so honestly I'm down to process of elimination that 2 out of 3 of MM, Gyr, and AIVION have to be mafia....
    Am I the only one who suspects Illuminati is here? Cause I'm the one REALLY having trouble trying to scum-read the correct people.

I don't like you.

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Waiting for you to state them, my dear.
    Your questionable statements during the EoD, your overall attitude has perceived me to be scummy.

Not to mention you smell.

I'd pull out some quotes but i'm getting ready for bed so that would require effort. I'm sure it's self-explanatory.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #2007

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Your questionable statements during the EoD, your overall attitude has perceived me to be scummy.

Not to mention you smell.

I'd pull out some quotes but i'm getting ready for bed so that would require effort. I'm sure it's self-explanatory.
    You mean yesterday's EoD?

It's quite easy to generally mention things without explaining them. I could do the same for you.

'Your overall inactivity, your non-presence during EoD, your overall existence has perceived me to be scummy

Not to mention you smell like a random name generator"

8. ISO #2008

You mean yesterday's EoD?

It's quite easy to generally mention things without explaining them. I could do the same for you.

'Your overall inactivity, your non-presence during EoD, your overall existence has perceived me to be scummy

Not to mention you smell like a random name generator"
    I'd like to think I smell like a drunken Russian.

Also you can do better, Comrade. The fuck is this defense?

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

University is starting. Hasta la Vista, baby.
    Do Svidaniya. Hail Mother Russia and Soviet Red Nation.

I still think you or possibly Mag is the lynch though.

11. ISO #2011

-vote Magoroth

12. ISO #2012

Some food for thought before I go to bed here:

Picture this, Scenario A:

Kenny is the Infiltrator and assumed Citizen as his role, since it's a pretty believable role to see a typical town flip, based on his play.

Magoroth Is the Grand Wizard and Assumed [color="#00FF00]Mason[/COLOR], in hopes there's other masons so he can see who they are (Essentially get the most information for his faction; knowledge of the Masons AND Mafia) Now, the Grand Wizard CANNOT re assume his role, if he assume's a role he is stuck with it. So therefore Magoroth is gonna stick to the Solo Mason claim, despite it's craziness. We lynch HIM, we essentially know it's Illuminati if he flips Mason since he cannot un-assume his role. Game will end if so, if not then the Infiltrator is more than Likely Distorted if not Kenny.
    Ez game Ez Life.

Scenario B:

Magoroth is Mafia with Aamirus, because Aamirus actually believes the crazy claim which seems unsettling. Also I'm unsure, will check, but the interactions between Magoroth and Aamirus didn't seem right last I remember (But this game was full of WIFOM Meta garbage and basically Shitfests between Distorted and Blink/almost everyone else)

I believe In Scenario A (Oh noes it's so Anti-Town! But guess who's been saying that huh..?)

Yea...

I'm off now. Just some food for thought.

13. ISO #2013

Wow I fucked those colors up.. pretend white was Pink xD.

14. ISO #2014
    Ganelon

More host meta? Why is it 'unlikely for me to be Solo-Mason'? Solo mason is effectively a citizen ffs. Who the fuck is trying to push this narrative?

15. ISO #2015

To be honest, I remembered a solo-mason being in one of the previous Illuminati games. I must have been wrong as AIVION says that it isnt. If this is the case I can agree with lynching Mag.
    Just noticed this and will comment on it ONE last time:

Yes, The Calix/BanannaCucho Hybrid that was the Grand Wizard did that in Game 2, because it's the best play for Grand Wizard to make. If there's Mason's, they know all both Mafia AND Masons.

Basically they'll know who to kill at night. I believe Magoroth would do that if he rolled Grand Wizard. Hence My Scenario A (I believe it to be 99% True as of now)

Just watch how he and others react to things said here and it should make sense to us Non-Illuminati pretty shortly.

Now i'm seriously off xD

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    More host meta? Why is it 'unlikely for me to be Solo-Mason'? Solo mason is effectively a citizen ffs. Who the fuck is trying to push this narrative?
    Host meta... nice defense.

Wanna try again?

Kay seriously seriously off.

Discuss this later on before EoD

17. ISO #2017
    Ganelon

Some food for thought before I go to bed here:

Picture this, Scenario A:

Kenny is the Infiltrator and assumed Citizen as his role, since it's a pretty believable role to see a typical town flip, based on his play.

Magoroth Is the Grand Wizard and Assumed [color="#00FF00]Mason[/COLOR], in hopes there's other masons so he can see who they are (Essentially get the most information for his faction; knowledge of the Masons AND Mafia) Now, the Grand Wizard CANNOT re assume his role, if he assume's a role he is stuck with it. So therefore Magoroth is gonna stick to the Solo Mason claim, despite it's craziness. We lynch HIM, we essentially know it's Illuminati if he flips Mason since he cannot un-assume his role. Game will end if so, if not then the Infiltrator is more than Likely Distorted if not Kenny.
    Ez game Ez Life.

Scenario B:

Magoroth is Mafia with Aamirus, because Aamirus actually believes the crazy claim which seems unsettling. Also I'm unsure, will check, but the interactions between Magoroth and Aamirus didn't seem right last I remember (But this game was full of WIFOM Meta garbage and basically Shitfests between Distorted and Blink/almost everyone else)

I believe In Scenario A (Oh noes it's so Anti-Town! But guess who's been saying that huh..?)

Yea...

I'm off now. Just some food for thought.
    Where does it say Grand Wizard assumes the power of Mason? It doesn't; Grand Wizard does NOT get access to night chats. More illuminati hunting from you guys lol. If I flip mason you guys will push this shitty narrative of my being Illuminati for absolutely reason, which will likely result in you lynching Distorted bc it's stupidly simple to see a team between me and him. I refuse to be lynched, because you guys will IGNORE my role flip and just magically transform me into an invisible enemy that may not even be here.

18. ISO #2018

lmao exactly, if you would have claimed a citizen it would have been more believable, I tend to agree with his theory.

19. ISO #2019
    Ganelon

Wanna try again?

Yes, you're literally stating my 'role-claim is Solo mason is unlikely because Solo-Mason is not likely to exist.' I didn't know we started using RNG now.

You're pushing narratives. HOW can you tell if I'm a town who made mistake posting parts of a last will that shouldn't have been posted or an Illuminati? That's right, you literally can't. My LYNCH is anti-town bc EVEN if I'm Illuminati (which I am not), you still have no reason to believe I was Illuminati. And then you just go deeper down the rabbit hole. Lemme give you an example:

You know the left-hand rule that algorithms use in order to solve mazes? That's pretty much the same thing you'll have to use; you have ZERO information, so you'll basically have to explore all possible paths to be ABSOLUTELY sure that you've eliminated this 'PHANTOM ENEMY'. This is effectively a random Lynch. Whoever is trying to push a random Lynch is confirmed scum given that if I am Mason, which I am, you won't learn shit. You're stuck in the Illuminati/Town world, which is shit because it doesn't tell you ANYTHING, except that I'm not Mafia.

20. ISO #2020
    Ganelon

lmao exactly, if you would have claimed a citizen it would have been more believable, I tend to agree with his theory.
    So do you think I'm Solo-Mason or not?

21. ISO #2021

Yes, you're literally stating my 'role-claim is Solo mason is unlikely because Solo-Mason is not likely to exist.' I didn't know we started using RNG now.

You're pushing narratives. HOW can you tell if I'm a town who made mistake posting parts of a last will that shouldn't have been posted or an Illuminati? That's right, you literally can't. My LYNCH is anti-town bc EVEN if I'm Illuminati (which I am not), you still have no reason to believe I was Illuminati. And then you just go deeper down the rabbit hole. Lemme give you an example:

You know the left-hand rule that algorithms use in order to solve mazes? That's pretty much the same thing you'll have to use; you have ZERO information, so you'll basically have to explore all possible paths to be ABSOLUTELY sure that you've eliminated this 'PHANTOM ENEMY'. This is effectively a random Lynch. Whoever is trying to push a random Lynch is confirmed scum given that if I am Mason, which I am, you won't learn shit. You're stuck in the Illuminati/Town world, which is shit because it doesn't tell you ANYTHING, except that I'm not Mafia.
    how do we know you're not mafia? you could be a mafia member claiming solo mason, with the plan of having no interactions with your partner as to keep your identities hidden.

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't know who to scumread anymore. Distorted cannot be mafia and I think Mag cannot be mafia since it's too ballsy to claim solo mason. And I'd like to believe you're town so honestly I'm down to process of elimination that 2 out of 3 of MM, Gyr, and AIVION have to be mafia....
    I am scum reading the entire lobby save for Distorted.

24. ISO #2024

Here's the seal dealer. When Magoroth did the whole "Baiting mafia" (SO HE CAN GET THE NIGHT KILL BTW!)

He slipped some Information HE WOULD OF NEVER KNEW AS A "SOLO MASON":

Okay. This is letter-to-letter:

Alright, I guess someone would have talked if there were masons, but there arent any. might as well use this as my personal invisible last will
    I bet you a MILLION You said this in the chat after you realized there's no Masons, you fucking liar!

They said something about keeping the redirect until later on in the game, which means it was not used tonight.
    Here's The slip! WHY would he say that if all he said that they said "letter to letter" was that garbage! That's because HE ACTUALLY SLIPPED and said this too from his Illuminati chat, WHICH MAKES ME THINK that his Infiltrator is still alive.

Check, your Move Magoroth!

25. ISO #2025

I am scum reading the entire lobby save for Distorted.
    LIKELY NARRATIVE YOU ILLUMINATI FUCK!

If we don't lynch Magoroth I GUARANTEE YOU it will bite us in the ass later.

26. ISO #2026
    Ganelon

how do we know you're not mafia? you could be a mafia member claiming solo mason, with the plan of having no interactions with your partner as to keep your identities hidden.
    What the fuck? What does this even mean. Blink are you Mafia with aamirus like you said before?

My Solo-Mason claim makes no sense as mafia. You could literally Lynch me and find out that I'm lying if I'm lying, also what would I be doing with this solo mason claim? Forcing the Mafia to reveal? IF I'M ALREADY MAFIA WHY WOULD I FORCE THE MAFIA TO REVEAL.

27. ISO #2027

AND IF DISTORTED DISAGREE'S HE'S NOT TOWN! THIS IS ACTUALLY A PRO-TOWN MOVE IT COVERS TWO BASES:

SCENARIO A OF MAG BEING ILLUMINATI!

AND SCENARIO B OF MAG BEING MAFIA!

*drops Mic*

I'm sleeping now.

28. ISO #2028

What the fuck? What does this even mean. Blink are you Mafia with aamirus like you said before?

My Solo-Mason claim makes no sense as mafia. You could literally Lynch me and find out that I'm lying if I'm lying, also what would I be doing with this solo mason claim? Forcing the Mafia to reveal? IF I'M ALREADY MAFIA WHY WOULD I FORCE THE MAFIA TO REVEAL.
    Because you're Illuminati. THIS IS A PRO-ILLUMINATI Move so you can conceive your "Pro town" Movements and then get the night kill and fucking win on the last Night.

Also as Mafia: Reverse Psychology.

Either way if you aren't lynched, I feel like we lost.

29. ISO #2029
    Ganelon

LIKELY NARRATIVE YOU ILLUMINATI FUCK!

If we don't lynch Magoroth I GUARANTEE YOU it will bite us in the ass later.
    Really? What does MY Lynch tell you if I flip town. Nothing. Why are you pushing this retarded narrative? HOW is it likely. What has happened that is 'Illuminatish'. Like, really, what. If I am Illuminati YOU WON'T know lol, this is effectively a random Lynch. You are scum.

-vote AIVION

30. ISO #2030

Where does it say Grand Wizard assumes the power of Mason? It doesn't; Grand Wizard does NOT get access to night chats. More illuminati hunting from you guys lol. If I flip mason you guys will push this shitty narrative of my being Illuminati for absolutely reason, which will likely result in you lynching Distorted bc it's stupidly simple to see a team between me and him. I refuse to be lynched, because you guys will IGNORE my role flip and just magically transform me into an invisible enemy that may not even be here.
    He does. He CANT TALK but he see's the night chats.

Take it from me, I PLAYED this setup.

31. ISO #2031

He does. He CANT TALK but he see's the night chats.

Take it from me, I PLAYED this setup.
    Which is why your "narrative" on the "Mafia bait" Is more than likely just made up and what was said in your chat.

ez.

32. ISO #2032

Really? What does MY Lynch tell you if I flip town. Nothing. Why are you pushing this retarded narrative? HOW is it likely. What has happened that is 'Illuminatish'. Like, really, what. If I am Illuminati YOU WON'T know lol, this is effectively a random Lynch. You are scum.

-vote AIVION
    Nice Counter-vote. Really Pro-town.

We lost if he doesn't die today. All I gotta say.

33. ISO #2033
    Ganelon

Because you're Illuminati. THIS IS A PRO-ILLUMINATI Move so you can conceive your "Pro town" Movements and then get the night kill and fucking win on the last Night.

Also as Mafia: Reverse Psychology.

Either way if you aren't lynched, I feel like we lost.
    HOW AM I ILLUMINATI. CALLING ME ILLUMINATI WITH NO ARGUMENT DOES NOT MAKE ME ILLUMINATI.

It's only a pro-Illuminati move if I am actually Illuminati. Likewise given how HEAVILY you are pushing this lynch I can only conclude you are Mafia with MM. Gyrlander is probably just dumb.

It's also a pro-town move, if I don't think there are any Illuminati:

I KEPT this shit in my last will, which meant mafia would've read it and revealed 9(possibly). Otherwise they. could've stopped dropping claims. But town wouldn't have had any reason to believe it because only Mafia had access to my last. will.

34. ISO #2034
    Ganelon

Nice Counter-vote. Really Pro-town.

We lost if he doesn't die today. All I gotta say.
    WHO THE FUCK IS MY ILLUMINATI PARTNER.

And you're VERY, VERY confident in this read. How the fuck are you SO certain that I am Illuminati? You possess additional information? I think you're Mafia.

35. ISO #2035
    Ganelon

Here's the seal dealer. When Magoroth did the whole "Baiting mafia" (SO HE CAN GET THE NIGHT KILL BTW!)

He slipped some Information HE WOULD OF NEVER KNEW AS A "SOLO MASON":

I bet you a MILLION You said this in the chat after you realized there's no Masons, you fucking liar!

Here's The slip! WHY would he say that if all he said that they said "letter to letter" was that garbage! That's because HE ACTUALLY SLIPPED and said this too from his Illuminati chat, WHICH MAKES ME THINK that his Infiltrator is still alive.

Check, your Move Magoroth!
    Are you retarded? If you're town you are.

What 'slip'? I swear to God, we need to start lynching people who look for bullshit 'slips' like this. First I slipped that I'm Mafia with blink, now I slipped that I'm Illuminati? lol.

Also, this strategy is HIGHLY risky as Illuminati because I have ZERO reason to think that there aren't any masons in the chat, even if they. haven't spoken. They. could be a solo Mason, waiting for illuminati to speak. in their chat.

36. ISO #2036
    Ganelon

Alright you scumbags/shitheads, I claimed my role in a troll post d1. And if you follow my. trail of thoughts, starting with MY reasons for scum reading Kenny (who I believed wanted me to reveal if I were mason), then it's pretty evident I'm Mason. You guys are honestly pushing for straws here.

And AIVION is my top scum read atm, he's actually more opportunistic than anyone else in the lobby, even more so than MM. First you said that you've played this setup before and that Illuminati would not choose mafia, but apparently you didn't have the information that Illuminati don't need the Mafia to reveal. They should be able to figure it out pretty easily unless the Mafia aren't talking in the night chat. Which is possible but then they would still have to talk about whomst they are going to kill the following day. How exactly do they decide that if they don't communicate? Lol.

37. ISO #2037

it's not hard to understand it's fairly simple my friend. and IT makes sense in my eyes. It makes it look like you're hunting mafia, when in reality you could be. IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.

38. ISO #2038
    Ganelon

Anyway I love how MM's train got derailed yet again.

39. ISO #2039

HOW AM I ILLUMINATI. CALLING ME ILLUMINATI WITH NO ARGUMENT DOES NOT MAKE ME ILLUMINATI.

It's only a pro-Illuminati move if I am actually Illuminati. Likewise given how HEAVILY you are pushing this lynch I can only conclude you are Mafia with MM. Gyrlander is probably just dumb.

It's also a pro-town move, if I don't think there are any Illuminati:

I KEPT this shit in my last will, which meant mafia would've read it and revealed 9(possibly). Otherwise they. could've stopped dropping claims. But town wouldn't have had any reason to believe it because only Mafia had access to my last. will.
    stop saying he doesn't have an argument when he infact does... he has stated his argument.

40. ISO #2040
    Ganelon

it's not hard to understand it's fairly simple my friend. and IT makes sense in my eyes. It makes it look like you're hunting mafia, when in reality you could be. IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.
    Bullshit. What appearance? I. am LITERALLY unconfirmed. Nah fam if I were Mafia I would've claimed vigilante and then said I was roleblocked tonight or some dumb shit like that. I'm not unconfirmed and I don't see how I even look close to confirmed town. And this theory of yours of 'hunting mafia' isn't necessarily pro-town, WHEN HALF THE FUCKING LOBBY IS HUNTING FOR ILLUMINATI.

You guys... one of you is saying I'm Mafia, the other is saying I'm Illuminati. Can you make up your mind?

41. ISO #2041

Bullshit. What appearance? I. am LITERALLY unconfirmed. Nah fam if I were Mafia I would've claimed vigilante and then said I was roleblocked tonight or some dumb shit like that. I'm not unconfirmed and I don't see how I even look close to confirmed town. And this theory of yours of 'hunting mafia' isn't necessarily pro-town, WHEN HALF THE FUCKING LOBBY IS HUNTING FOR ILLUMINATI.

You guys... one of you is saying I'm Mafia, the other is saying I'm Illuminati. Can you make up your mind?
    you're not making any sense mate slow down and think about what you type before you type it.

42. ISO #2042
    Ganelon

Nah that claim is shit, I can literally state WHY my Lynch is anti-town in two simple sentences:

If I'm Illuminati, you still have no idea who my partner is (unless it's Distorted, in which case it's obvious as fuck and doesn't seem like something I would do, as I've been pushing for 'obvious things' the entire game).

If I'm Mafia, then I'm effectively lynching myself lol. It's highly risky because if there is a mason I will get my ass counterclaimed and totally fucked, especially if there's Illuminati. I fail to see how this strategy is pro-scum. Lol.

43. ISO #2043
    Ganelon

you're not making any sense mate slow down and think about what you type before you type it.
    Nah it makes perfect sense, half the lobby is looking for clues as to who is Illuminati - why would I out myself by hunting for the Mafia??? that puts needless pressure on me, and you can't call this power wolfing because I'm not really trying to lead town. I. just offered a bite and people took it. How is that "pro-scum" and "for appearance"?

44. ISO #2044
    Ganelon

Nah, if I were Mafia I would probably be waiting for this exact type of bullshit argument so I could easily push a Lynch on the instigator.
    I love how AIVION is calling my push on him Reactionary Voting. He has less of case to vote me than I do to vote him. He's probably just town, I don't see a scum AIVION being so confident.

45. ISO #2045
    Ganelon

@AIVION so in effect you believe me to be Illuminati if I flip town? So that won't make you think I CAN be town? Let me see...

Mafia won't reveal after my death because THEY have no reason to believe Illuminati EVEN exists, doubt was thrown upon my claim because I lied. And because this strategy ACTUALLY makes sense if you add that mistake on top of it. So they won't reveal and town will start Illuminati-hunting.

I'm honestly struggling to read you right now lol. On the one hand, you're probably not confident enough to be able to make this kind of push as scum. On the other, you are literally crippling yourself rn if you're town.

But then again, I'm scum reading the entire lobby apart from Distorted. Maybe that's because apart from me and Distorted, the entire lobby is scum lol

46. ISO #2046
    Ganelon

Mafia, if you want to have any chance at winning this, you shouldn't kill Distorted or me. We're both town. Shoot everyone else apart from the two of us and reveal tomorrow. If we buy your claims, or if Kenny was actually Illuminati and you kill his scum buddy (SOMEHOW, even though it's unlikely), then we win tomorrow.

47. ISO #2047
    Ganelon

blink is acting way too stupid and pretending to be 'hurt' by Distorted's comments, I've seen this kind of shit before in the Spirits game when Ozy called him retarded.

48. ISO #2048

blink is acting way too stupid and pretending to be 'hurt' by Distorted's comments, I've seen this kind of shit before in the Spirits game when Ozy called him retarded.
    I'm not pretending to be hurt by distorteds comments I could care less what a trash tier player like distorted thinks lol. ALSO I'm not acting stupid. And are you saying I was faking all that in the spirits game?

49. ISO #2049
    Ganelon

I'm not pretending to be hurt by distorteds comments I could care less what a trash tier player like distorted thinks lol. ALSO I'm not acting stupid. And are you saying I was faking all that in the spirits game?
    Yes. He said you were a retarded town or a scum lol.

50. ISO #2050
    Ganelon

Wanna try again?

Nah you guys are literally saying that Grand Wizard would pretend to be Solo-Mason. Sure but even if Masons don't talk at night it doesn't mean there aren't any Masons. The only way they would know FOR SURE is if they picked Mason night zero.

And you guys are going off of what happened. in a game BILLIONS of years ago. Why would Illuminati be Mafia hunting - explain to me this, since the Illuminati effectively know who the Mafia are. They have access to the Mafia's night chat and the Mafia's nightkill. Any player worth his salt can scum hunt with that kind of information.