You are about to make a serious commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, If your not ready, please leave this thread. But if you are ready, then keep listening to my words. Jesus loves you, he died on the cross for your sins. You've made it this far in life, theres no turning back. Your ready to become a christian. To die with Jesus Christ. And accept him as LORD! The bible says in Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Its that simple! Thats all you have to do is declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God raised him from the dead and you will experience salvation! Salvation is a divine event, when God recognizes you as a Child of God, and declares you righteous and innocent. Romans 10:10 says For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” thats Romans 10:12. Salvation is so easy! After you get your salvation, there is no way you can ever go to Hell after that. Hence the doctrine, Once Saved, Always Saved! Now if you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, I want you to get on your knees and say this Prayer of Salvation.

Dear Lord, Have mercy upon me, im a sinner, in need of a Savior. i Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! I am sorry for my transgressions. I accept your Holy Spirit, and your free gift of Eternal Life. Give me a new heart so that I may serve you in all that I do from here on out. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is sitting at the Right Hand Of Majesty with God. I love you Jesus Christ. I accept you as Lord and Master oh my life. AMEN!
private message me if you said this prayer and believed! -Rachyl