Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You realize he madenthat part about modkilling being bad up right?
    No. Intentionally trying to get modkilled is angleshooting, trolling and being an asshole... If the host is clever, he'll prevent that. A nice way to prevent it would be to automatically lynch a jester if a citizen gets modkilled. Since blink is not a thrower, he will stop trolling

huh blink?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #206

Yeah and MM over here HARD CC'D a confirmable crier as a CIT..... =P
    shhhhhhhhh
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Of course, your avatar also is telling me to trust you, so maybe ill keep you around for a bit
    And your avatar is.. drinking.. bleach?

I also understand how my avatar may not inspire trust, but i have played this setup once before and SHOULD have been lynched. However i was not.
    Well I'm not one to take avatars into consideration so you're in luck this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

10. ISO #210

You know me well, your read on me is often spot on, you know i WILL NOT act like a townie. Does this feel like scum blink to you?
    I don't know. It just looks like RETARDED BLINK trying to get modkilled. You're not acting like your town self either, you didn't scum hunt at all. You look like nothing I know... therefore, THAT IS AN ALIEN.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

I demand interactions with players. Fight Me One On One I Am The Best Eu Mafian Of The Month Of September
    If you want interaction then riddle me this: Why did Efekannn say the things they did in those two posts and then disappear?

when did i ever switch my gameplan as scum?
    nvm that question everyone else is a obvious idiot and im town
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    If you want interaction then riddle me this: Why did Efekannn say the things they did in those two posts and then disappear?
    Efe has 2 strats IMO, he's either playing the "dont lynch me i want to live card" so we will indeed lynch him. I dont think thats the case. He is playing really trolly like his normal town efekannn self. He often sayd contridicting things then dissapears.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Spoiler : my replies :

I 100% agree with this and will be glad to give you a win or loss because of this post and this post alone
    -vote powersthatbe
    I don’t get it, much like everything else you’ve said so far this game, since you explain nothing at all.

Dude i 100% agree with you this game lol you need to be the day 1 lynch you deserve this win
    Still saying that you want to give PTB the Win. You know, lynching a specific slot doesn’t necessarily give them the win unless they’re Scum Jester… are you saying you have specific knowledge that PTB is Scum Jester…? Is this a scumslip?

Good and if you lynch me you lose =)
    ….

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're right on the last sentence, but not the first one: if we do only RNG to solve ties, we'll end up lynching jesters in the ties, unless we are having two towns tied, which is unlikely.

Also, to avoid having the same kind of shit we had last time this was hosted...

This is NOT a game with Jesters. Do not troll, or act like Jesters in the mod.

@blinkskater

We should lynch our highest town reads. Policy lynch is to avoid, sadly.

I know, I mentioned in an earlier post that I don’t like the odds of RNG, hence I am against it. Sorry if I wasn’t clear here. Also thank you, that’s exactly what the original creator had in mind. We are either town or Scum Jester’s. Sure we want to be lynched to win, but we want to work together instead of acting like a Jester in the mod and do absolutely nothing to contribute to this fact.

Trust me, I know. Jester is my best role in the mod. :3

Calling it right now: I am highly opposed to Blinkskater's lynch today, because this is very probably to make us lynch him ASAP...
    All my yes.

No, noone wants to be scum read. We want to be town read in order to get lynched because we will lynch our townreads.
    Exactly. I think NoctiZ has a different mindset when it comes to this save, and I hope he clarifies it a bit more in detail later on.

I don't see a scum saying this... but I think we should rather analyze people's posts, and see which WIFOM would be behind them, because this is a wifom fest.
    I’m not the greatest at WIFOM, so If someone is WIFOM reading someone, I’d like more explanation. Remember, this is my First FM game in YEARS. The only person here I’ve played with before is Stealth, and even then I barely remember the games I’ve played with him.

Blink and PTB are an obvious scum team..... TOO obvious. I think they aren't both scum, but that one town is getting pocketed by the other one, who is scum. Which means, leave those two unlynched till the end IMO.
    I’ve had that vibe from the very beginning when Blink tried to hammer PTB. But now that he’s acting the way that he is? Not so much anymore, since Blink is confirmed just trolling this save at this point despite all the “Mistakes” he’s made so far. Because of that, I’m still waiting on more content from PTB before I completely deduce if his over eagerness to being lynched is scum play or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh shit I'm not supposed to be interacting with people.
    …I really hope you’re done with this shit. You should know better that ISN’T what I meant in the post I made earlier with player to player interactions.
    I also have mixed feelings on Stealth ever since he tried to use out-of-game information to throw cheap shade on Marshmallow…

With the way people have been playing so far I'd be very unhappy to lynch SB16 and blinkskater today because I am confident they're town.

Thoughts?
    Yea, are you going to explain the things you say? Because that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I dont think so. I think the Jesters will just WIFOM and not really interact. I am going to be looking for people who are AVOIDING addressing people rather than the interactions in between them.
    Sigh, but from what I’ve skimmed over earlier, it looks like almost EVERYONE is WIFOMING… so like, when you say not interact, can you go into a little bit more detail? Would be appreciated.

buddying? we are not even 100 posts in how is someone already confirmed in your eyes?

most of us send our PMs via discord for FM since it is a lot easier/faster than the forums, which btw you should join! We are pushing 500 people right now from the Mafia community, and it's going on 1 year consistent activity. The link is in my signature.

I agree with lynching heavy town reads, but I disagree with lynching town reads that are helping move the game forward on D1. Avion is analyzing the setup and delivering info so I will push agasint a D1 Avion lynch just because of that. Call it anti town all you want, but I enjoy having ACTIVE people in the game. Last thing I want to do is start lynching the actives D1 lol

So - first order of business: I am hard claiming Town Crier. I will post a message tonight to prove. I will leave a few hints in my messages this time... >=O

Second: I feel PTB is trying too hard to get lynched. Not going to be pushing for a D1 PTB lynch.

Third: The interacation between blink and PTB doesn't feel TvT. It seems too 'soft' for what I have seen of them in the past..... lol I feel like there may be some passive buddying going on.

-vote noctiZ
    1.) He probably was referring to the whole role card thing. I’m just going to ignore the fact he said that purely for that reason since host kindly told us to never mention it again (Will be last time it’s said by me, promise).

2.) I guess that shows how Inactive I am in the Discord, since I’ve been apart of it for a month or so now, with the Staff tag and all xD. I appreciate the invite though!

3.) 1a.) That’s fine, I want to establish a town core (I know it’s mentioned a whole bunch already, but it’s true) first and as a town decide who we should lynch today, and then the next day, and so on. Hence why I have no votes on anyone at the moment.

2b.) Town Crier..? What? … >.> I agree with your bit on PTB though, hope to see more from him, despite how much he hates it apparently xD.

2c.) You’ll have to elaborate, remember: I’m “technically the new kid” on the block. All this WIFOM shit is up and over my head.

So you're suggesting we lynch efekannn?
    More WIFOM I’m assuming?

QUOTE=NoctiZ;760601]A crier? Wat. Guess we'll see?

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

Would you not agree that AIVION's posts have been very fluffy overall?[/QUOTE]

This post made by NoctiZ is why I don’t think I support a lynch on him Today. Maybe later when he actually explains the things he says, but for now I want more from him. What do you even mean “Guess we’ll see?” There IS no crier, I don’t even know what Distorted meant honestly. What a lazy reply.

You’re “Behind” A Efekannm lynch? I thought we established that RNG is bad? That’s basically RNG there’s no reads on this slot yet.

I honestly can’t wait to read your ISO/reads on not just me, but everyone. Because calling my posts fluff (Albiet there are some that are intentional fluff) when you make posts like THIS… doesn’t bode well to me. Seems like a lazy scum way of trying to be consistent in the thread.

I dont get that vibe too much. His posts kick-started real discussion about the setup and strategies. Now maybe he was communicating with a scum partner to try and hint at their strategies? possible but I still like the fact he is getting the game moving. I also do not think on D1 we should lynch our highest town read. I think the highest town read should be saved for when we are in a situation where we just have no idea wtf we are doing. It gives us an extra day to figure things out.
    This is something I’ve been struggling with as well. Lynching the heaviest town reads means that there’s less content overall as we go into the next day, and so on and so forth. We NEED to lynch town to win, but lynching town can be disastrous if there’s not enough content going around in the latter days. We’ll see what everyone else things on who we should lynch later on.

Agreed on that strategy as I have hinted at already, but personally disagree about AIVION being the highest town read.
    More statements without any real body to them. Zzzzz…

P.S. I disagree with the content of the post itself, because I am strictly opposed to a Blinkskater lynch. MAYBE I would lynch SB16, MAYBE, but I want to see how he explains his opportunistic push at me before putting him in the Town town town category.
    ^ Yes. He needs to just, in general, explain and contribute more.

But I Want To Be NAI
    Efekann speaks! In your entire reply post, this is the one thing I want an explanation from of you:

What do you mean you WANT to be NAI? I’m not 100% familiar with the term. Also, isn’t there only two things you can be, period? Cit or Scum Jest?

I actually think that it would ALREADY be WIFOM to try to get their partner lynched early on. It's just the number of layers..... They might even do both at the same time lol. Because to avoid being obvious, an evil jester will not dance in the streets screaming "I'M A JESTER!!!!!!!!!". Unless more WIFOM layers.
    All this talk of WIFOM hurts my head. Also Isn’t what Blinkskater’s doing so far exactly that? I can’t WIFOM everyone here, so I still don’t really understand.

Hmmmmm..... I mean, the heaviest town reads are the one that actually help though. This is the same debate I've had on that Revenge of the vengeful setup, which was kinda similar to this because we had to NOT lynch mafia to avoid giving them a kill. But you're right, AIVION being the most active here along with me, maybe we should just keep him as a safe lynch for late game... that sounds so scummy XD

I COUNTER CLAIM CRIER >>>>>>>>>>>>=O I HAVE THE POWERR!!!!!!!!!

No shit sherlock lol anyone voting PTB is suspicious in my eyes unless they got a damn good explaination attached to it.

It doesn't seem very soft? But I think it's just too obvious to be it. I think one of them is scum at 99%.

I townread you, so given my great ability to read you on D1, you are scum. Therefore I'm not lynching you today :P
    I’m fine for being the later lynch, again, we just need to establish our reads and go from there on who is being lynched.

Sadly, there’s so much WIFOM that it hurts my eyes. You Town read him, but he’s scum? Umm.. what?
    Uuuuuh but if you think that, why do you vote him? That sounds more like a scum tell than anything
    Right?

DANCE WATER DANCE!
    I fucking love Kingdom Hearts! (Had to be said, sorry xD Done being off-topic now).

Very odd move from you @blinkskater are you disguiser, by chance?
    …what….?

Im Comfirmed Town Pls Do Not Lynch Me
    Y'all Will Actually Not Regret It Like Last Time lol
    So much WIFOM, so little time.

Yo Distorted, this person is using mostly WIFOM… isn’t that what you said the scum would do here? So therefore, Efekann is scum right?

What conversation? I directly addressed you multiple times. lol you did not address me once in yours.

Cite an example of where I should have 'had more conversation' with you when I was the one addressing you in my posts? I would like an explanation there I think we may have a scum blink =P
    I don’t think you need WIFOM in order to say that this guy’s Scum, 100%.

Lynch the ppl who are scummy just like normal...
    …Lol?

im not trolling and im the most NAI town that exists

and im not trolling (again) im using my special tactic of surviving
    Explain? And here you are saying you are NAI Again… what do you even mean?

aight, we got a town efe.
    Even MORE WIFOM… explain please?

@blinkskater why are you trying to look as scummy as possible? how does that help town?
    All that needs to be said. It doesn’t help at all.

If the scum wants to act like I'm acting what fun is it for them if they actually win they have no honor in my book obviously scum will be townie as fuck
    Actually, scum can still sort of appear town yet still not act town. What you’re doing is just literally trolling.

Nah he wants to be lynched so lynch him..i want to be lynched because this save sucks
    …Why did you even bother signing up if you hate this save? SIGH.

I said I don't want to lynch them today. Meaning I want to establish a town voting core from which we can still lynch if we are unsure what to do. This idea has been mentioned by different people a few times already. Do you disagree with this idea?

I'm very convinced SB16 and blinkskater are town, partly because of the interactions between you and those two.
    1.) True, that is the best thing we can do.

2.) I might of agreed with Stealth here (shouldn’t have to explain a million times why blink will never be read as town), but you’re reading them because of their interactions with Marshmallow..? The only interaction was essentially almost cheating. How do you read him as town for that? How do you read BOTH of them as town for that?

It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    Elaborate? Because 99% of what I read of him earlier in the day was complete bull for lack of a better word.

Lol, not gonna happen, and i didnt know that being modkilled hinders my faction, i will have to look into that because you could be a liar. And you should leave reading me up to the big boys who have had experience in that department, or else you will just become extremly frusterated. Dilly Dilly mate!
    It should happen. Also you’re saying I shouldn’t read you because WIFOM? How ridiculous.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

18. ISO #218

Figured I'd reply in a SPOILER box, since there's a hefty amount of things in there, lol.

Efe and myself should be the first 2 lynches we both will flip town, then you all can banter amogst urselves and probally end up losing the game becauae of questionable logic Q: rabble rabble rabble
    I disagree. Also you telling me to stop reading you earlier because WIFOM makes me want to continue scum reading you even more.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

19. ISO #219

Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Figured I'd reply in a SPOILER box, since there's a hefty amount of things in there, lol.

I disagree. Also you telling me to stop reading you earlier because WIFOM makes me want to continue scum reading you even more.
    You'll never get my vote pal, your big post was fluffier than my goose feather pillow. There will be no possible way i can townread you from here on out

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    I have the exact same reads (MM and Avion) i will never lynch. i just disagree with your day one lymch swap me and you and i will sheep you all game

25. ISO #225

Yea, are you going to explain the things you say?
    Not always.

This post made by NoctiZ is why I don’t think I support a lynch on him Today. Maybe later when he actually explains the things he says, but for now I want more from him. What do you even mean “Guess we’ll see?” There IS no crier, I don’t even know what Distorted meant honestly. What a lazy reply.

You’re “Behind” A Efekannm lynch? I thought we established that RNG is bad? That’s basically RNG there’s no reads on this slot yet.

I honestly can’t wait to read your ISO/reads on not just me, but everyone. Because calling my posts fluff (Albiet there are some that are intentional fluff) when you make posts like THIS… doesn’t bode well to me. Seems like a lazy scum way of trying to be consistent in the thread.
    I took it as trolling but didn't want to deny the possibility of some kind of gambit. Nothing noteworthy about that first line I wrote.
    It's not RNG when I have two other scum candidates on my list already. If you have reads on everyone else then a read on the last person isn't always necessary.
    That's just your opinion of how you think scum would play this setup.

Stop fishing.

2.) I might of agreed with Stealth here (shouldn’t have to explain a million times why blink will never be read as town), but you’re reading them because of their interactions with Marshmallow..? The only interaction was essentially almost cheating. How do you read him as town for that? How do you read BOTH of them as town for that?
    Elaborate? Because 99% of what I read of him earlier in the day was complete bull for lack of a better word.
    Listen, I'm not going to always explain everything I say. That'd be telling what I'm doing with each post and if the intention is clear then the desired effect will not be achieved.

Regarding those reads, there's a big criteria that I'm focusing on for everyone's posts and if I reveal that now it'd be a waste. If you don't see their interactions making them town that's for you to decide. At the moment I'm convinced that SB16 is town and I'm confidently leaning town on blink but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Since we're not in a do-or-die situation I would prefer to avoid playing with an open hand.
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #226

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Very much have the same read. Want it to be noted.

Oh my, buddying up with PTB. Didn't think that'd ever happen after the last time we played.
    ah fuck.

27. ISO #227

Very much have the same read. Want it to be noted.

Oh my, buddying up with PTB. Didn't think that'd ever happen after the last time we played.
    Oh you've had those games with PTB too? Lol, also i agree with how you are approaching this game, i like your style so to say.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Efe has 2 strats IMO, he's either playing the "dont lynch me i want to live card" so we will indeed lynch him. I dont think thats the case. He is playing really trolly like his normal town efekannn self. He often sayd contridicting things then dissapears.
    I agree with this post. I could get behind an efe lynch.

30. ISO #230

I have the exact same reads (MM and Avion) i will never lynch. i just disagree with your day one lymch swap me and you and i will sheep you all game
    I didnt wanna look like I was "buddying you"

I solved the game. Or really someone else did. But I wont mention who. LOL. ........can I rest now? I've done what I've come to do.

and I'm being nice......cant we just let me be nice? For a moment?

Also blink never sheeps me so he could be scum. But yeah, lynch me. Save blink for later in the voting block head chop just in case.

I'm 85% certain it's both mm and aivion.

I'm 100% certain its definitely mm. Mostly because he's just a terribly obvious scum player.

At this point, any unwillingness to lynch me is just proof to the fact that you're scum.

1. because scum know I'm town. 2. because scum will wanna lynch scum. 3. scum will plant seeds as who looks "most towny" while discrediting me. Who discredited me the most? Look at scum team aivion and mm dickhead. I mean mm .They did the extra most to not get me lynched. 4. Distorted said some shit, but he's a hater. So who really cares? 5. I feel my niceness going away. 6. Again, I'm town, no way I'm not town. Mesk is .....fuck mesk. MM tries to troll me and says shes better than me. Funny if that was true, how come she always need MY help to win. 7. Again, the longer I'm here the more happiness decreases. 8. There is a good chance I'm just scum trying to trick you into voting me, it's vry possible that noctiz is my scummate and therefore he's trying his hardest to get me lynched today by buddying up with the people who we agreed we would town read / want to lynch to make them feel secure. 9. That is a totally plausible scenario. 10. MM could be my scummate and I could be telling you how much I hate his annoying little ass to make you think that I am town or he is scum and therefore you lynch the one you think is town. 11. It's possible I'm teammed up with hating as distorted. Very possible. 12. it's possible none of that is true. 13. I am actually in a secret alliance with efe called the doomsday peppers, we're very spicy and ready for the end of the world. 15. No seriously, vote me out. Put me down. Shot through my heart. I've never been lynched as PTB. JUST do, it put your back into it. 16. Sacrifice everything to stand for something - kaepernick. 17. Why am I not lynched yet? 18. Again, it's very possible I am scum trying to play the ultimate trick. 19. One of those is really my teammate if I'm scum. 20. A lot of what I said in the other points is all lies.

21. You stupid.

22. No i'm not.

31. ISO #231

-vote Efekannn02

I feel fairly comfortable lynching here today so that we can give Efe time to repair his ego after the events of Singoku Jidai.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #232

I solved the game. Or really someone else did. But I wont mention who. LOL. ........can I rest now? I've done what I've come to do.

Also blink never sheeps me so he could be scum. But yeah, lynch me. Save blink for later in the voting block head chop just in case.

I'm 100% certain its definitely mm. Mostly because he's just a terribly obvious scum player.

At this point, any unwillingness to lynch me is just proof to the fact that you're scum.

1. because scum know I'm town. 2. because scum will wanna lynch scum. 3. scum will plant seeds as who looks "most towny" while discrediting me. Who discredited me the most? Look at scum team aivion and mm dickhead. I mean mm .They did the extra most to not get me lynched. 4. Distorted said some shit, but he's a hater. So who really cares? 5. I feel my niceness going away. 6. Again, I'm town, no way I'm not town. Mesk is .....fuck mesk. MM tries to troll me and says shes better than me. Funny if that was true, how come she always need MY help to win. 7. Again, the longer I'm here the more happiness decreases. 8. There is a good chance I'm just scum trying to trick you into voting me, it's vry possible that noctiz is my scummate and therefore he's trying his hardest to get me lynched today by buddying up with the people who we agreed we would town read / want to lynch to make them feel secure. 9. That is a totally plausible scenario. 10. MM could be my scummate and I could be telling you how much I hate his annoying little ass to make you think that I am town or he is scum and therefore you lynch the one you think is town. 11. It's possible I'm teammed up with hating as distorted. Very possible. 12. it's possible none of that is true. 13. I am actually in a secret alliance with efe called the doomsday peppers, we're very spicy and ready for the end of the world. 15. No seriously, vote me out. Put me down. Shot through my heart. I've never been lynched as PTB. JUST do, it put your back into it. 16. Sacrifice everything to stand for something - kaepernick. 17. Why am I not lynched yet? 18. Again, it's very possible I am scum trying to play the ultimate trick. 19. One of those is really my teammate if I'm scum. 20. A lot of what I said in the other points is all lies.

21. You stupid.

22. No i'm not.
    I’m not reading this right now. Catch you later!

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

21. You stupid.

22. No i'm not.
    I stopped reading at 6 sorry not sorry

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

-vote Efekannn02

I feel fairly comfortable lynching here today so that we can give Efe time to repair his ego after the events of Singoku Jidai.
    How about lynching PTB? I'd prefer lynching PTB for reasons.

Which game? I'm mean to everyone :P
    I believe it was S-FM: ????. The one with RLVG as the Reality Bender.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY PTB.
    *raised*
    Last game I played with PTB I was yelled at until I died and then I killed PTB with my revenge kill.
    Oh my god, that must've been so satisfying. I wish I had been able to do that.. no offense lol
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

So I'm cool with an Efekannn lynch as I mentioned earlier in this game but I see more use in lynching PTB myself. Anyone in agreement or is everyone on the fence about PTB?
    ah fuck.

46. ISO #246

So I'm cool with an Efekannn lynch as I mentioned earlier in this game but I see more use in lynching PTB myself. Anyone in agreement or is everyone on the fence about PTB?
    On the other side of the fence, we had our chance to lynch him that is long gone now.

47. ISO #247

*raised*

Oh my god, that must've been so satisfying. I wish I had been able to do that.. no offense lol
    PTB was scum too, so that made it 100% fantastic.

48. ISO #248

Not always.

I took it as trolling but didn't want to deny the possibility of some kind of gambit. Nothing noteworthy about that first line I wrote.
    It's not RNG when I have two other scum candidates on my list already. If you have reads on everyone else then a read on the last person isn't always necessary.
    That's just your opinion of how you think scum would play this setup.

Stop fishing.

Listen, I'm not going to always explain everything I say. That'd be telling what I'm doing with each post and if the intention is clear then the desired effect will not be achieved.

Regarding those reads, there's a big criteria that I'm focusing on for everyone's posts and if I reveal that now it'd be a waste. If you don't see their interactions making them town that's for you to decide. At the moment I'm convinced that SB16 is town and I'm confidently leaning town on blink but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Since we're not in a do-or-die situation I would prefer to avoid playing with an open hand.
    1.) K

2a.) A gambit...? Ok... However on the time you said you'd want to lynch Efekann, they said nothing. Hence why I said it was RNG.

2b.) A mix between opinion and what I've read others say as well. So far it seemed that way with how a few people have been acting earlier.

3.) I guess that makes sense. I'm just used to everything being out in the open, it's how I play mafia (I guess I should start taking this approach in FM).

Oh well, live and learn. I'll take the criticism from this game and hope to improve myself for later.

49. ISO #249

I still don't understand why I'm being percieved as making "Fluffy" posts? Maybe I don't understand exactly what people mean by fluffy posts.

Would be nice to explain so I can learn from it, since I felt like I was trying to make good contributions and discussion.

50. ISO #250

I don’t get it, much like everything else you’ve said so far this game, since you explain nothing at all.

Still saying that you want to give PTB the Win. You know, lynching a specific slot doesn’t necessarily give them the win unless they’re Scum Jester… are you saying you have specific knowledge that PTB is Scum Jester…? Is this a scumslip?

….

I know, I mentioned in an earlier post that I don’t like the odds of RNG, hence I am against it. Sorry if I wasn’t clear here. Also thank you, that’s exactly what the original creator had in mind. We are either town or Scum Jester’s. Sure we want to be lynched to win, but we want to work together instead of acting like a Jester in the mod and do absolutely nothing to contribute to this fact.

Trust me, I know. Jester is my best role in the mod. :3

All my yes.

Exactly. I think NoctiZ has a different mindset when it comes to this save, and I hope he clarifies it a bit more in detail later on.

I’m not the greatest at WIFOM, so If someone is WIFOM reading someone, I’d like more explanation. Remember, this is my First FM game in YEARS. The only person here I’ve played with before is Stealth, and even then I barely remember the games I’ve played with him.

I’ve had that vibe from the very beginning when Blink tried to hammer PTB. But now that he’s acting the way that he is? Not so much anymore, since Blink is confirmed just trolling this save at this point despite all the “Mistakes” he’s made so far. Because of that, I’m still waiting on more content from PTB before I completely deduce if his over eagerness to being lynched is scum play or not.

…I really hope you’re done with this shit. You should know better that ISN’T what I meant in the post I made earlier with player to player interactions.
    I also have mixed feelings on Stealth ever since he tried to use out-of-game information to throw cheap shade on Marshmallow…

Yea, are you going to explain the things you say? Because that would be nice.

Sigh, but from what I’ve skimmed over earlier, it looks like almost EVERYONE is WIFOMING… so like, when you say not interact, can you go into a little bit more detail? Would be appreciated.

1.) He probably was referring to the whole role card thing. I’m just going to ignore the fact he said that purely for that reason since host kindly told us to never mention it again (Will be last time it’s said by me, promise).

2.) I guess that shows how Inactive I am in the Discord, since I’ve been apart of it for a month or so now, with the Staff tag and all xD. I appreciate the invite though!

3.) 1a.) That’s fine, I want to establish a town core (I know it’s mentioned a whole bunch already, but it’s true) first and as a town decide who we should lynch today, and then the next day, and so on. Hence why I have no votes on anyone at the moment.

2b.) Town Crier..? What? … >.> I agree with your bit on PTB though, hope to see more from him, despite how much he hates it apparently xD.

2c.) You’ll have to elaborate, remember: I’m “technically the new kid” on the block. All this WIFOM shit is up and over my head.

More WIFOM I’m assuming?

QUOTE=NoctiZ;760601]A crier? Wat. Guess we'll see?

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

Would you not agree that AIVION's posts have been very fluffy overall?

This is something I’ve been struggling with as well. Lynching the heaviest town reads means that there’s less content overall as we go into the next day, and so on and so forth. We NEED to lynch town to win, but lynching town can be disastrous if there’s not enough content going around in the latter days. We’ll see what everyone else things on who we should lynch later on.

^ Yes. He needs to just, in general, explain and contribute more.

Efekann speaks! In your entire reply post, this is the one thing I want an explanation from of you:

What do you mean you WANT to be NAI? I’m not 100% familiar with the term. Also, isn’t there only two things you can be, period? Cit or Scum Jest?

All this talk of WIFOM hurts my head. Also Isn’t what Blinkskater’s doing so far exactly that? I can’t WIFOM everyone here, so I still don’t really understand.

I’m fine for being the later lynch, again, we just need to establish our reads and go from there on who is being lynched.

Sadly, there’s so much WIFOM that it hurts my eyes. You Town read him, but he’s scum? Umm.. what?

Right?

I fucking love Kingdom Hearts! (Had to be said, sorry xD Done being off-topic now).

…what….?

So much WIFOM, so little time.

Yo Distorted, this person is using mostly WIFOM… isn’t that what you said the scum would do here? So therefore, Efekann is scum right?

I don’t think you need WIFOM in order to say that this guy’s Scum, 100%.

…Lol?

Explain? And here you are saying you are NAI Again… what do you even mean?

Even MORE WIFOM… explain please?

All that needs to be said. It doesn’t help at all.

Actually, scum can still sort of appear town yet still not act town. What you’re doing is just literally trolling.

…Why did you even bother signing up if you hate this save? SIGH.

It should happen. Also you’re saying I shouldn’t read you because WIFOM? How ridiculous.
    [/QUOTE]

This was a great read if you are scum, I will throw something at you then put a gun on your head for you to play again. And if you're town I'll still put a gun on your head, just won't throw anything xD

Some explanations about the ongoing memes: Last game, Distorted claimed Crier and I counter claimed him as a Citizen. Town lost... I had no malicious intent, it was in the name of science and tunneling. Please don't ask me to elaborate on this
    Distorted is a great scum player. He fools everyone quite easily, usually, and I keep reading him as town on D1, whatever he is. The same goes for blink, to a lesser extent.

Now, about WIFOM: This entire game is about WIFOM. The only thing that can get us out of pure mind gymnastics are interactions. Looking and blink - PTB, I'm 99% sure there's ONE scum in there. Not both, not none, ONE scum. It's definetly not TvT, and SvS would be too obvious. Because else, as noctiz said, it's a rabbit WIFOM hole.

Elaboration on PTB: PTB is pushing the WIFOM to a maximum, at the point where it only confuses town and does not benefit town. But at the same time, I read blink as scum for quite obvious reasons and am convinced they aren't scum together.

About RNG: RNG gives us 100% odds to lynch a town before the game is at what would be LYLO in a normal game. I think it's a valid strategy for D1, but am ready to lynch more strategically by taking down a town read that doesn't seem very useful.

I, The Lynch Train, also known as MM, am hereby decreeing that AIVION is a lock town slot. @blinkskater , I would like to know if you believe that the post I am quoting is fluff.

P.S. I don't know why the previous post fucked up, but I don't want to fix it :P

Members who have read this thread: 1