Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2174
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh yeah fake leads? you voted MM without even knowing whats going on. I call you out for lurking, low and behold you show up when people start voting you. You're calling me a cultist when most people are town reading me EXCEPT kenny and rachyl THE OTHER TWO FUCKING PEOPLE I HAVE ALIGNED WITH YOU AS CULT. I have posted my proof, based on reactions to my DAY 2 CLAIM. Get out of survival mode and embrace your lynch.
    fine i give up you got me lynch me nibba i let you win im the evil townist
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    By Reading Emotions And Personalities Aswell As Using Gut Feelings(most of you cant do that) AND FREAKING META!
    Meta reads are fucking shit
    I prefer really not to use it, most of the time, that doesn't work like you planned.
    One dude is not into the game as usual or more afk ==> oh he is scum, but no he can be rgeniuly more busy than usual.
    One dude is more townish than usual, so he should be scum ! ==> no maybe he is just MORE into the game.

5. ISO #1455

I Didnt Care What You People Do But Once It Involves Getting Voted Up For Myself I Freaking Put My Reads On A Guy

And.... Since I Know MM Is A Bad Scum Anyway His Bad Scum Tactics Would Make Him A Scum Read
    You hammered MM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

btw im letting blink win to make you guys angry when i get lynched

im calling it now you guys will call my lynch a policy lynch when it will turn out as a Wild Digimon lynch

and i double dare you if you call it a policy lynch i will troll and annoy you till the ends to the apology!

i hope my reads were on spot like the previous times lol you guys are bad at reading advanced plays and prefer to read simple stuff and expect something out of it

i can confess reading advanced plays are also not 100% true but it has more value in my eyes cause im right most of the times with dat
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

I think I should be the one to hammer... I think this because it will take away the chance for scums to say, "it cant be me I hammered him." after Efe flips scum.
    or say ''i was wrong but i will keep my townread from town to defend my teammates''
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

-vote unvote
    I should be the hammer vote do not take this as me not wanting to lynch EFE.
    At this point if someone tries to pull the "I hammered" card I think you'll fucking crush them by quoting these posts. It doesn't matter.

13. ISO #1463

-vote unvote
    I should be the hammer vote do not take this as me not wanting to lynch EFE.
    nah youre fine dude just vote me i have no problems with a other hammer you will still keep the credit for it (if the town is blind enough though)

anyway i gave a huge ton of infos and opinions and give up cause town is clearly sheeping on me out of hate (for example stealth whenever he plays he tries using hate to get me dead lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

btw im letting blink win to make you guys angry when i get lynched

im calling it now you guys will call my lynch a policy lynch when it will turn out as a Wild Digimon lynch

and i double dare you if you call it a policy lynch i will troll and annoy you till the ends to the apology!

i hope my reads were on spot like the previous times lol you guys are bad at reading advanced plays and prefer to read simple stuff and expect something out of it

i can confess reading advanced plays are also not 100% true but it has more value in my eyes cause im right most of the times with dat
    What do you mean by 'advanced play'? Did you see some of theses plays in the game?

16. ISO #1466

nah youre fine dude just vote me i have no problems with a other hammer you will still keep the credit for it (if the town is blind enough though)

anyway i gave a huge ton of infos and opinions and give up cause town is clearly sheeping on me out of hate (for example stealth whenever he plays he tries using hate to get me dead lol)
    This isn't hate. This is fact. You hammered MM and are trying to talk your way out of a scenario where you're on the chopping block.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    At this point if someone tries to pull the "I hammered" card I think you'll fucking crush them by quoting these posts. It doesn't matter.
    buddying 101 lol wtf

no one can use the I hammered card cause blink lead the lynch and i hope you guys wont just lynch the hammerer because he sheeped that would be the idiot move i would rage for
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1469

and do you know why? read me better its not just ''because he voted me''
    Oh I know it's not just "because he voted you".

You hammered MM regardless and it's a scummy move. And you don't seem to be recognizing the fact that you're contradicting yourself with this "advanced 4d chess" bullshit because you hammered MM, a train largely built on meta reads.

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

buddying 101 lol wtf

no one can use the I hammered card cause blink lead the lynch and i hope you guys wont just lynch the hammerer because he sheeped that would be the idiot move i would rage for
    So you're saying we lynch Lenneth instead?

This makes me townread Lenneth more.

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

@naz you really just fucking dipped out?
    Bitch I just got off work and spent like an hour dealing with rude post office ladies. Get off ya damn high horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

My Last Read Is Saying Its Stealth + Blink + Lenneth Either They Are Bad Townies Or Atleast One Of Them Is Comfirmed Scum The Other Ones Are Highly Likely To Be Scum Aswell

Im Bookmarking This
    "im town, the people who are lynching me are bad or they're mafia"

29. ISO #1479

so you can say i lead and hammered a lynch on a easy target like the scum i am?
    No, so nobody could state "i hammered him i'm not cult with him" after they bussed you. And I'm lynching you because of your scummy actions we have been over this don't try to fabricate my reason for lynching you to appeal to the emotions of others.

30. ISO #1480

Oh I know it's not just "because he voted you".

You hammered MM regardless and it's a scummy move. And you don't seem to be recognizing the fact that you're contradicting yourself with this "advanced 4d chess" bullshit because you hammered MM, a train largely built on meta reads.
    read me closer m8 AND IM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF WITH THE ADVANCED 4D CHESS YOU ARE JUST BLIND TO NOT SEE IT!

Bloodthirst Can Be A Type Of Reason Within Reading Its A Bad Type But It Can Outsmart Politeness Which Can Lead To Scum Survivability Much More
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1481

read me closer m8 AND IM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF WITH THE ADVANCED 4D CHESS YOU ARE JUST BLIND TO NOT SEE IT!

Bloodthirst Can Be A Type Of Reason Within Reading Its A Bad Type But It Can Outsmart Politeness Which Can Lead To Scum Survivability Much More
    So you lynched MM because you wanted to lynch someone?

That's literally worse.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

No, so nobody could state "i hammered him i'm not cult with him" after they bussed you. And I'm lynching you because of your scummy actions we have been over this don't try to fabricate my reason for lynching you to appeal to the emotions of others.
    blink from this point on i just want to get lynched man this cant be even called gamethrowing cause the blame of you being scum is still on you from me
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1484

"im town, the people who are lynching me are bad or they're mafia"
    well Blink is Cult Read by Common Knowledge by me and you are buddying with Lenneth and Blink afterall its kind of logical but still dumb

Lenneth might be a innocent bystander and you a TERRIBLE Sc2MAFIAN!
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1485

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So you think he came into the game, read the scum night chat, saw his buddies on the lynch for MM and hammered?
    I think that's entirely possible and somewhat specific.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

well Blink is Cult Read by Common Knowledge by me and you are buddying with Lenneth and Blink afterall its kind of logical but still dumb

Lenneth might be a innocent bystander and you a TERRIBLE Sc2MAFIAN!
    Obviously it's not common knowledge because he's widely considered to be town.

As for buddying, yeah I'm buddying blink. Blink is the beacon of townness right now. D2 might've been shit but he's leading D3 like a fucking champion.

38. ISO #1488

I have to go to my appointment REEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #1489

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So you think he came into the game, read the scum night chat, saw his buddies on the lynch for MM and hammered?
    i came into the game have seen MM push for me all game long for no proper reason like the easy target i am lol he even called it meta wtf did i do to be a meta lynch lol?

anyway i came into the game and hammered mm and still ignored the previous 30 pages before that cause my reads from the present are kinda more accurate in my eyes and i also hate pointless arguments that give me like 10% reads at the long run

TL DR:
    I CAME INTO THE GAME AND DIDNT READ ANYTHING AT ALL BUT MM'S POSTS
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1490

i came into the game have seen MM push for me all game long for no proper reason like the easy target i am lol he even called it meta wtf did i do to be a meta lynch lol?

anyway i came into the game and hammered mm and still ignored the previous 30 pages before that cause my reads from the present are kinda more accurate in my eyes and i also hate pointless arguments that give me like 10% reads at the long run

TL DR:
    all game lo- what the fuck?

this post is just fucking false

41. ISO #1491

Obviously it's not common knowledge because he's widely considered to be town.

As for buddying, yeah I'm buddying blink. Blink is the beacon of townness right now. D2 might've been shit but he's leading D3 like a fucking champion.
    im actually just fearing that blink will stay as the beacon of townness when i get lynched

do me a favour and dont townread him when i flip as town

i know you wont do this but please im sure that blink is not town
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

Stealth is one of the most pathetic players i have seen nomatter his allegiance

sorry stealth but seeing you use hate on me sometimes just gets me mad
    You're playing poorly right now. This isn't even me hating on you. This is me disassembling your bad argument.

46. ISO #1496

Stealth is one of the most pathetic players i have seen nomatter his allegiance

sorry stealth but seeing you use hate on me sometimes just gets me mad
    oh come one, where is he using 'hate' on you? Seriously, I can see it. You are just using emotions to defend yourself. Like Rachyl ~~

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

all game long after i replaced trophy and got MM killed

HAPPY?
    That doesn't make sense in context either.

"MM pushed on me all game after I killed him"

49. ISO #1499

TL DR:

lmfao ok this makes absolutley no sense if you are a townie

50. ISO #1500