Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Was waiting to see who it would bait xd. Go ahead and lynch then. Better me than Rachyl probs.
    That trap was almost as bad as Rachyl's.

Why do you play if you're not gonna contribute? I don't get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #504

If you decide to play for the town instead of yourself then vote naz or blink please.

-vote naz
    Why?

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Why do you play if you're just going to be a bitch? I don't get it?
    Because I play to win. And if you're not gonna play to win, then I don't see why you even play.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

so.....rachyl and sprurance team?

Also guys just a note bm does not help us solve the game so if you going to bitch at Rachyl for it don't be hypocrites.
    what does bm mean here? idgi
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #509
    Rachyl

Theres lots of interestind dialog going on right now, i will be paying close close attention to see what is said. but anyways, im going out to the store, ill be back in about a half hour, bye

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Anyways I'd rather lynch blink but other people voting naz already.
    why blink specifically? why me next? can you please provide actual reasons? rachyl keeps dodging that question, so maybe you can since you want this lynch. you are also dodging (when lenneth asked you to provide reasons for your lynch list)
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why blink specifically? why me next? can you please provide actual reasons? rachyl keeps dodging that question, so maybe you can since you want this lynch. you are also dodging (when lenneth asked you to provide reasons for your lynch list)
    I mean it's day 1. Any reasons for a lynch based on contribution is usually bull. Blink is focusing hardcore on that and ignoring everything else. He also seems less confident than usual and seems to be dodging interactions out of fear and cautiousness.

16. ISO #516

I mean it's day 1. Any reasons for a lynch based on contribution is usually bull. Blink is focusing hardcore on that and ignoring everything else. He also seems less confident than usual and seems to be dodging interactions out of fear and cautiousness.
    ehh, i can kinda see it, but ur right in that a blink lynch prob won't happen today. u answered half of my post tho.
    i am being scum read by him* so its interesting that u would go for me next? why me?

*proofs:
    Spoiler : evidence shmevidence :
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's honestly something I would say if I were the cult leader but I'm not saying that I scum read him for it sb16 gets a pass at least for today IMO. I'm for it let's see where this Naz thing goes
    -vote naz
    Before i sleep i will say my top three town reads are lenneth(obvious reasons imo), rachyl(meta reasons), MM(based on gameplay). Three people i want to read as town but have a slight uneasy feeling about are SB16,Yagami,Naz... Scum reading(people i want to lynch for various reasons.)Kenny and Spruance. I guess i can rhrow trophywife in there too.
    MM Lenneth and RACHYL are my strong town reads so i wont be on board with lynching any of them...kira sb16 and naz should be kept under close watch. I havn't seen and real TPR softclaims or hints either which is good IMO because they are laying low. Have a good day everyone see you all in about 6 hours

17. ISO #517

No reasons? Read his posts please.
    We're all idiots. Please explain.

Also it's funny whenever someone is town read they see it as a free pass to be a douchebag. Should probably have a larger scum list to be honest.
    I'm being a douchebag because I'm frustrated with your low contribution. You come in here entitled like you've been putting in so much work to this game and are acting like you've solved it singlehandedly. News flash: this is a multiplayer game. You'll need to convince multiple other people why you're right.

Thank you for your reasoning. Please continue to accompany your reads and reasonings with things like this, and you'll pass in my book.

-vote Rachyl

@Rachyl
    You've said before that naz is myotismon. Since you won't tell us why, let me ask you a different question. Who is Agumon?

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Blinkskater called me a strong town read, now hes flipping back to voting me up. interesting huh? sounds like he just really wants to lynch me all of a sudden
    You were only a town read for meta reasons. If I were reading you without meta you would be a top scum read but I happen to trust medal here and there more than other people do but the more you post the more I want to scum read you......

20. ISO #520

Kenny's contributed and he's my top scum read wtf you talking about I also want to Lynch Rachel who has contributed... I have you and Kenny in there for no contributions yes. That has screwed town over more times than I can remember keeping scummy one line posters around till the end of the game. Its anti town...

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    We're all idiots. Please explain.

I'm being a douchebag because I'm frustrated with your low contribution. You come in here entitled like you've been putting in so much work to this game and are acting like you've solved it singlehandedly. News flash: this is a multiplayer game. You'll need to convince multiple other people why you're right.

Thank you for your reasoning. Please continue to accompany your reads and reasonings with things like this, and you'll pass in my book.

-vote Rachyl

@Rachyl
    You've said before that naz is myotismon. Since you won't tell us why, let me ask you a different question. Who is Agumon?
    thats an easy one. Light Yagami is agumon

23. ISO #523

I'm back and I gotta say I don't like how people are voting up rachyl and spruance as in my eyes those to are getting little support and seem to be easy lynches and bad recruits for cultists.
    Also telling everyone who you think is a townie isn't good for the town imo, revealing scum reads instead is better.
    Give me a minute and I'll explain who I currently see as scum.

24. ISO #524

ehh, i can kinda see it, but ur right in that a blink lynch prob won't happen today. u answered half of my post tho.
    i am being scum read by him* so its interesting that u would go for me next? why me?

*proofs:
    Spoiler : evidence shmevidence :

And this is bullshit also in no way shape or form am I playing without confidence that's utter crap also you can't point out anywhere I said I scum read you because I never said I scum read you. Why say something not true? Your proofs are garbage because it doesn't say I scum read you . In the only place that all that I shed any negative light on you is by saying you give me an uneasy feeling and need to be watched closely. So enlighten me on how that's calling you scummy?

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm back and I gotta say I don't like how people are voting up rachyl and spruance as in my eyes those to are getting little support and seem to be easy lynches and bad recruits for cultists.
    Also telling everyone who you think is a townie isn't good for the town imo, revealing scum reads instead is better.
    Now that you are back, what are your reads?

26. ISO #526

Kenny's contributed and he's my top scum read wtf you talking about I also want to Lynch Rachel who has contributed... I have you and Kenny in there for no contributions yes. That has screwed town over more times than I can remember keeping scummy one line posters around till the end of the game. Its anti town...
    I was actually going to say it was bs that that was your focus but you did straight up say:
    So like i said yesterday my lynch pool consists of kenny trophywife and spruance for today death to the scum and not contributers!
    lol

And this is bullshit also in no way shape or form am I playing without confidence that's utter crap also you can't point out anywhere I said I scum read you because I never said I scum read you. Why say something not true? Your proofs are garbage because it doesn't say I scum read you . In the only place that all that I shed any negative light on you is by saying you give me an uneasy feeling and need to be watched closely. So enlighten me on how that's calling you scummy?
    it's not calling me towny, so i'm null to scum as far as you are concerned?

if you say who you think is scum, then isn't it obvious who you think is town ? lol
    also it's just something we do in every fm game, look at old threads

27. ISO #527
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Now that you are back, what are your reads?
    hay Lenneth! arent you curious as to what my reads are?? #Team Rachyl, dont ever forget!

28. ISO #528

I was actually going to say it was bs that that was your focus but you did straight up say:

lol

it's not calling me towny, so i'm null to scum as far as you are concerned?

if you say who you think is scum, then isn't it obvious who you think is town ? lol
    also it's just something we do in every fm game, look at old threads
    I believe I said it like this I want to read you as town but have an uneasy feeling. I'll try to simplify it for you a low-end town read? Is that clarified enough for you?

29. ISO #529

You are wrong nwz has not done anything in my eyea to flag me as a cult leader. Dont 😢 tho just sheep woth me and you will be okay.
    just sheep woth me and you will be okay.
    prabably a joke, but an obvious cult play either way

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My money is on Naz, between Lenneth and Naz. That being said, I'm not ready to lynch anyone yet (and we cant anyway)
    That being said, I'm not ready to lynch anyone yet
    The town absolutely should lynch day 1 and I legitimately believe a mislynch would be much better than no lynch at all.
    Trying to slow down the lynching process is scum play.

You're the one feeling weird atm... You know his meta, he doesn't play much different from his town meta. I don't see what exactly is scummy in that, you're defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit).
    defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit)
    MM is literally defending himself with bullshit there and calls other people's accusations like that.
    Again he's slowing down the conversation.

Btw if you're scum this game, I will have established your meta kinda hard you are susp in my laser eyes.
    I will have established your meta kinda hard
    MM being scummy again.
    There is absolutely nothing for us to gain from establishing metas if there is a cult spreading.

It's because we're trying to make you realize that your play hurts town more than anything atm. There is no case she can defend against, no reasons. We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".
    We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".
    Completely useless post that might even result in tpr roles leaking.

MM Lenneth and RACHYL are my strong town reads so i wont be on board with lynching any of them...kira sb16 and naz should be kept under close watch. I havn't seen and real TPR softclaims or hints either which is good IMO because they are laying low. Have a good day everyone see you all in about 6 hours
    blinkskater this time revealing his town reads without bothering to say anything useful regarding scumreads.

-bunch of stuff even kira would have noticed-

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.
    This is actually a useful post but I wanted to quote it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is an interesting choice.

I really don't see Rachyl as Myotismon, sorry. Maybe a cultist? But nobody in their right minds would recruit Rachyl N0.

While we might disagree on the fact that they are a head cultist, your posts have swayed me quite a bit, and I want to see where this train goes.
    -vote Rachyl

Still don't like Yagami, but I think he is Agumon, and that's less important today.
    Here sb16 called rachyl an unlikely cult target and within the same post also voted her up.

Anyways I'd rather lynch blink but other people voting naz already.
    This here from spruance isn't necessarily scummy in my eyes, but I'd like to point out that this is exactly what the cult would want.
    Don't do that.

And like that my top scumreads are
    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

This here from spruance isn't necessarily scummy in my eyes, but I'd like to point out that this is exactly what the cult would want.
    Don't do that.

And like that my top scumreads are
    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater
    hmm interesting analysis. this input + MM playing out of his usual town meta can convince me for an MM lynch today, too.

can u elaborate here? what exactly is it that the cult would want? to lynch blink or me?

also what did u think of my iso on u

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

hmm interesting analysis. this input + MM playing out of his usual town meta can convince me for an MM lynch today, too.

can u elaborate here? what exactly is it that the cult would want? to lynch blink or me?

also what did u think of my iso on u
    They'd want the town to vote who others are voting, meaning naz instead of blink in that one case.

As to the me + rachyl team:
    To me it seems a bit like people wouldn't want to lynch who she is voting just for the reason that it's her voting.
    The cult wouldn't recruit someone like that and her play so far doesn't seem like she is being influenced by anyone.
    Apart from that I don't see much info in that post.
    Calling blink a sheriff was a mistake, but I believe given the timing and all that shouldn't be a large factor anymore.
    I also only did that one time and not many times like your post implies.
    Regardless you are not along my two top scum reads.

34. ISO #534
    Rachyl

yeah why not, but it look like it's difficult for you to explain your reads just abour Naz...so
    Okay ill try to explain but im kind of retarded. and i have autism to the max. so i will try.......my decision to have Naz as the myotismon isnt so much based on a hypothetical reason, but more made a decision based on my emotions and how i feel about her. and that is a strong way to read someone i think by using your emotions. if you can use your emotions to find scum, then that is a powerful way to find the scum i believe. thats what i think anyways. and my reaction to naz is obviously scum thats how i feel about her. its not soemthing that i can prove, but rather its something that i FEEL!

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Okay ill try to explain but im kind of retarded. and i have autism to the max. so i will try.......my decision to have Naz as the myotismon isnt so much based on a hypothetical reason, but more made a decision based on my emotions and how i feel about her. and that is a strong way to read someone i think by using your emotions. if you can use your emotions to find scum, then that is a powerful way to find the scum i believe. thats what i think anyways. and my reaction to naz is obviously scum thats how i feel about her. its not soemthing that i can prove, but rather its something that i FEEL!
    that's not how autism works

37. ISO #537

I don't know why but I am not even surprised. you do realize that is not how you play FM?

38. ISO #538
    Rachyl

that's not how autism works
    well im just not that good at thinking and reasoning, so that must make me retarded, because im just not as smart as some players like naz and stealthbomber, im kind of dumb. i cant figure stuff out the same way some other players do. so i try my best okay?

39. ISO #539

Seeing As How Everyone Here Other Then mrtrophywife Who Posted. To Me That Shows Interest In The Game. However, Hasnt Contributed Anything Other Then His 2 Posts Early In Day 1. Leads Me To Believe He Is The One True Choice To Lynch Today.
    Based On His General Lack Of Trying To Assist In Anyway. He Is My Top Scum Read.

Unless He Makes An Appearance And Can Convince Me Otherwise At This Point This Is Where My Vote Will Be For The Remainder Of This Day..

[/vote]mrtrophywife[vote]

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Fuck Forgot How Ta Vote.. Ha Ha
    i think its
    -vote -persons name-

42. ISO #542
    Rachyl

i think its
    -vote -persons name-
    oops!

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Dude can you not gamethrow every game? Town needs a lynch and when you park your vote on someone not close to being lynched it fucks the entire game over.

45. ISO #545

Seeing As How Everyone Here Other Then mrtrophywife Who Posted. To Me That Shows Interest In The Game. However, Hasnt Contributed Anything Other Then His 2 Posts Early In Day 1. Leads Me To Believe He Is The One True Choice To Lynch Today.
    Based On His General Lack Of Trying To Assist In Anyway. He Is My Top Scum Read.

Unless He Makes An Appearance And Can Convince Me Otherwise At This Point This Is Where My Vote Will Be For The Remainder Of This Day..

So you came and the only thing you have to say is that you want to lynch the afk?
    Seriously?

46. ISO #546
    Rachyl

Dude can you not gamethrow every game? Town needs a lynch and when you park your vote on someone not close to being lynched it fucks the entire game over.
    how am i gamethrowing? i was trying to show Light how to vote someone. but it didnt work.... :/

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

It's the opposite of what you typed.
    And please don't waste your vote on an afk player.
    I know that's your usual play, but plz
    Don't do that

50. ISO #550

Im Not Throwing.. Just Making The Most Logical Choice At This Junction. He Clearly Posted And Clearly Has Some Interest In The Game. However, Aside From The 2 Posts He Made. He Has Actually Done Nothing At This Time. My Point Is Everyone Has Throw A Theory And Accusation Around. On Why This Person & This Person Need To Die. But The One Person That Has Contributed Absolutely Nothing Gets A Free Ride?

My Opinion Is That If A Lynch Were To Happen Today The Person Who Has Done The Least Should Be Our Prime Suspect.