Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    Suicided? With a high possibility of a neutral president it's not even close to suicide.

3 mafia, 8 town, 1 neutral.
    IF N1 GOES FAVORABLY. We're reasonably looking at 3 mafia, 7 town, 1 neutral for day 2.
    Say bruiser shoots ANY town, even if it's not a PR. 3 mafia, 6 town, 1 neutral. Mafia has 6 votes, Town has 6 votes. Potentially letting mafia having easy control of the daytime is the opposite of what the town wants.
    Or mafia has 3 votes and town has 9 votes and one of the mafia has already revealed himself as bruiser and so he instantly gets lynched. Likely before he goes down someone is able to be deduced as his teammate too and then the game is nearly guaranteed won for the town

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Suicided? With a high possibility of a neutral president it's not even close to suicide.

3 mafia, 8 town, 1 neutral.
    IF N1 GOES FAVORABLY. We're reasonably looking at 3 mafia, 7 town, 1 neutral for day 2.
    Say bruiser shoots ANY town, even if it's not a PR. 3 mafia, 6 town, 1 neutral. Mafia has 6 votes, Town has 6 votes. Potentially letting mafia having easy control of the daytime is the opposite of what the town wants.
    Indeed. I get your point, but I think it's getting NAI, actually. Let tomorrow be a discussion about SCUM HUNTING, and not strategy. We're getting in the bad side of IIOA, but everyone is guilty, me included... so let's just end this day lol. My vote is on Obama btw, so those who want to elect someone else than the survivor vote obama
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

If Washington is to be president, I will watch as the world burns.

Good luck, town.
    No, you will scum hunt. Stating it now: WHOEVER DOES NOT SCUM HUNT AT START OF DAY 2 WILL BE INSTANTLY SCUMREAD BY ME AND PUSHED. The time of no scumhunt because we are planning is over. Now... let the games begin.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Tbh day was supposed to end in like 46 mins.
    But the timer was messed up (something to do with daylight saving time)

So you can continue posting until 12 (about 45 minites away)
    Tbh I didn't check timer... I just calculated the 48h myself lol :P

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    I think everyone needs to get more discernible avatars.
    "robbie rotten"...

Is mine good enough? :P

A friendly reminder that if you don't want Survivor elected, vote Obama. I'm personally fine with both scenarios, given the Assassin's much probable presence (No scum would claim that role on D1 without being asked to, IMO.)

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

What is your read of Mr. Trump?
    Logical read: This man has contributed nothing, and should probably be replaced... like, come on, nearly no reads, no thoughts... @Donald Trump who are you voting for president btw?

My real read based on gut and thoughts: He's town because once again, it's way too ballsy as scum to just jump in the spotlight by acting scummy on purpose. It could be WIFOM though.

I am strictly opposed to his election, and wonder why @Thomas Jefferson supports it.

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Actually he did start it at 7 but the timer did run out 20 min ago, weird
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Tbh day was supposed to end in like 46 mins.
    But the timer was messed up (something to do with daylight saving time)

So you can continue posting until 12 (about 45 minites away)
    ^^

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Logical read: This man has contributed nothing, and should probably be replaced... like, come on, nearly no reads, no thoughts... @Donald Trump who are you voting for president btw?

My real read based on gut and thoughts: He's town because once again, it's way too ballsy as scum to just jump in the spotlight by acting scummy on purpose. It could be WIFOM though.

I am strictly opposed to his election, and wonder why @Thomas Jefferson supports it.
    I feel like Jefferson is trying to buddy him cuz trump had said earlier he liked Jefferson

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I feel like Jefferson is trying to buddy him cuz trump had said earlier he liked Jefferson
    What is your read on Jefferson? And on Trump? And on Roosevelt?

Mine is Jefferson townish, Trump... null I guess, actually CONFUSED, and Roosevelt scummy, but unsure.

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

@Barack Obama , what are your current reads and why are they? A small explaination will be ok, I just wonder.
    my reads have not strayed very far from the last time i posted them.

clinton is a pretty strong town read now

george washington is neutral

i suppose Truman has kind of moved into scum? i dunno, i cant seem to actually recall anything he has done that is scummy but also cant recall anything towny

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

@Harry Truman , your vote in the vote count is on me. If you want to elect someone who's not the survivor, vote Obama, since people agreed on that lol. I'm not opposed to becoming President later if it applies, though.
    it’s on obama, don’t worry. it has been for a bit. sorry if i forgot to update it

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

What is your read on Jefferson? And on Trump? And on Roosevelt?

Mine is Jefferson townish, Trump... null I guess, actually CONFUSED, and Roosevelt scummy, but unsure.
    Jefferson’s posts definitely come off townish but he posts so infrequently and seems to plan his posts out ahead of time in a way that I don’t really trust. Look at how easily he was able to get townread by almost everyone with just a few timely posts. It could be paranoia from me but I’m a bit suspicious of him for that.

Trump - trump seems to be intentionally trying to be the universal null read which is a convenient way to keep yourself alive. As town this can be a powerful play because you can draw the mafia out when they try to push a desperation lynch on you. As mafia, it’s a cheap way to go under the radar for awhile and only when you actually get seriously pushed do you have to start contributing.
    Overall I would say there is not enough on trump yet to pick one or the other. So null read for now but he needs to be pushed tomorrow.

Roosevelt - I have a slight townread on him. I pushed at him at the start of the day after the Roosevelt Truman argument and I felt like he gave good responses and didn’t crack or slip up at all, so that interaction gave him a town slant for me. Haven’t seen anything since to really shift that view

38. ISO #1088

my reads have not strayed very far from the last time i posted them.

clinton is a pretty strong town read now

george washington is neutral

i suppose Truman has kind of moved into scum? i dunno, i cant seem to actually recall anything he has done that is scummy but also cant recall anything towny
    The double spoiler with his reads and thoughts? What do you think about them? (Talking about Truman here)

Ok ty

39. ISO #1089

Jefferson’s posts definitely come off townish but he posts so infrequently and seems to plan his posts out ahead of time in a way that I don’t really trust. Look at how easily he was able to get townread by almost everyone with just a few timely posts. It could be paranoia from me but I’m a bit suspicious of him for that.

Trump - trump seems to be intentionally trying to be the universal null read which is a convenient way to keep yourself alive. As town this can be a powerful play because you can draw the mafia out when they try to push a desperation lynch on you. As mafia, it’s a cheap way to go under the radar for awhile and only when you actually get seriously pushed do you have to start contributing.
    Overall I would say there is not enough on trump yet to pick one or the other. So null read for now but he needs to be pushed tomorrow.

Roosevelt - I have a slight townread on him. I pushed at him at the start of the day after the Roosevelt Truman argument and I felt like he gave good responses and didn’t crack or slip up at all, so that interaction gave him a town slant for me. Haven’t seen anything since to really shift that view
    Well... I'd say that makes sense, but there's something weird with you: you don't look confused, and you seem quite confident. A town would not be this confident, because the entire day has been a fucking big mess of IIOA everywhere.

Note to self and to clarify my reads, in the hope to differenciate Nixon and Reagan... NIXON is scummy because of non-confusion, RICHARD NIXON. Sorry if it looks stupid, but I really am having trouble sorting out who is who

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

DAY2

Harry Truman was murdered last night! They where a Citizen.
    They left a last will:
    Spoiler : Last will :
    Hello. If you're seeing this after N1, I did my job, hoo wee.

I am a Citizen who has hopefully fallen off just enough to not be mafia, but just enough to seem like a PR.

Lincoln seems like he's trying for friendpoints. Scumlookin'.

The Clinton/Obama theory is possible. Some information needs to be forced out of Washington and Jefferson. Nixon should be carefully watched.

Teddy is any alignment. Possibly scum, probably just a town who is playing unpurposefully. Obstructive. Would love for him to be killed by vig or something, but it doesn't matter too much if I'm dead.

Trump could be town, but I think most people would act like he is with his account roll. Kennedy looks good right now, but the town needs to watch if he falls off.

The above was written pretty early on, around #400 or so I think. But it pretty much still holds up. Other than washington. who still SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT

All of my cards that I want to play are out on my big post, really. #861

6 votes to hammer.

George Washington is the mayor with 3 votes.

An article has been published after an interview last night:
    Spoiler : Article :
    ""

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Neutral
    @Donald Trump
    @Barack Obama
    @George Bush
    @Bill Clinton
    @Ronald Reagan
    @Richard Nixon
    @John Kennedy
    @Theodore Roosevelt
    @Abraham Lincoln
    @Thomas Jefferson
    @George Washington
    Harry Truman - Citizen

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    End Game

Last edited by SuperJack; July 13th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100