Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    how about you cooperate with town and give them your original role? or say what u have been waiting for all fking day. u said u had some plan, what isi it? what is this information you need to hear first before you reveal ur role?
    this also high key disappointed in that shit claim @John Kennedy your name is still in my bullet roulette
    jazzy jizz man

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I got him elected in the first place and I was his most ardent supporter on d1. Or is that not scummy?
    You got him elected? dude where do u find the arrogance to take credit for something that you "agreed" with. I posted over 10x long, wordy posts of why to elect him. Yet you are the sole reason? D1 when people believed he was susrvivor it was scummy to NOT elect him. please follow the game because it changes. I was not revealed on day 1 so circumstances were different. PLEASE FOLLOW THE CHAGNES IN THE GAME PACE

9. ISO #2459

You got him elected? dude where do u find the arrogance to take credit for something that you "agreed" with. I posted over 10x long, wordy posts of why to elect him. Yet you are the sole reason? D1 when people believed he was susrvivor it was scummy to NOT elect him. please follow the game because it changes. I was not revealed on day 1 so circumstances were different. PLEASE FOLLOW THE CHAGNES IN THE GAME PACE
    Yes I got him elected, until I said we should vote for him he didn't start his case up in full. He was just yelling 'elect me!'

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    a well versed player like washington wouldn't have hammered trump because it would have a) been obvious he was scum and b) he knows the town flip would have been unnecessary pressure, even without the threat of eating my bullet
    passive flattery to try to get the votes removed off you... common u got better play than that!

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    I just asked SJ if I can conditionally shoot he said nO
    so looks like i'm not getting any fuckiNG WORK DONE TODAY and refreshing the fucken page all dam day
    how about you just do what you know you need to and vote washington already. move this shit forward. if you think washington wouldent have hammered trump u wouldent have jumped in so desparately to threaten to shoot him if he did. u would have let the 'pressure' happen. but no, u felt the need to come in, and threaten him, thus reducing the pressure. stop acting like u knew what was going on there.

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

ah true....once u sign out u cant come back................. =(
    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    shut up

how about you just do what you know you need to and vote washington already. move this shit forward. if you think washington wouldent have hammered trump u wouldent have jumped in so desparately to threaten to shoot him if he did. u would have let the 'pressure' happen. but no, u felt the need to come in, and threaten him, thus reducing the pressure. stop acting like u knew what was going on there.
    don't tell me what to do or act like u know what i'm talm bout
    u pretend like you know me but u don't knooooooowwwww me
    -mrs. pancakes voice-
    jazzy jizz man

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

@Bill Clinton you don't have a bullet
    and honestly, this is not bait to get you to shoot me. I would prefer to stay alive because I really think Washington is going to outplay all of you rofl this is so blatantly obvious it's painful. So I want to be alive to keep the pressure on washington so you don't forget you have a president whom supposedly used to be a TPR, got themself voted and lost all abilities, was asked their original role, said it cant be revealed yet due to w/e w/e, and has literally ran with that all day because they don't know wtf to claim and know there is 0 reasons they had to hide it. If they claim now without a good excuse to hide it, it makes it that much clearer that they are Mafia. So they need to bide all this fking time to create some form of a reason that would benefit somewhere to hide the role.

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler : Spoiler Alert :
    Spoiler : Spoiler Here :
    Spoiler : Click Here For Spoiler :
    Spoiler : Spoiler :
    There is 0 reason.

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

and honestly, this is not bait to get you to shoot me. I would prefer to stay alive because I really think Washington is going to outplay all of you rofl this is so blatantly obvious it's painful. So I want to be alive to keep the pressure on washington so you don't forget you have a president whom supposedly used to be a TPR, got themself voted and lost all abilities, was asked their original role, said it cant be revealed yet due to w/e w/e, and has literally ran with that all day because they don't know wtf to claim and know there is 0 reasons they had to hide it. If they claim now without a good excuse to hide it, it makes it that much clearer that they are Mafia. So they need to bide all this fking time to create some form of a reason that would benefit somewhere to hide the role.

Spoiler Alert:

There is 0 reason.
    Hahahahah =D

29. ISO #2479

Spoiler Alert:

There is 0 reason.
    no way u fat beach ball you have been baiting me almost 48hr now
    i wish i could see ur face when u find out how wrong AS FUCK you are
    jazzy jizz man

30. ISO #2480

Spoiler Alert:

There is 0 reason.

This is scummy af lol @George Washington

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

Nah I think that if Bill really is town Assassin, he will kill Washington if something weird happens today. if he is scum and not with Washington, then Washington will most likely kill Bill tomorrow. No point in lynching either of them now. Honestly the turncoat Lynch makes a lot of sense if Washingmachine is scum.

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Nah I think that if Bill really is town Assassin, he will kill Washington if something weird happens today. if he is scum and not with Washington, then Washington will most likely kill Bill tomorrow. No point in lynching either of them now. Honestly the turncoat Lynch makes a lot of sense if Washingmachine is scum.
    how does the turncoat lynch make sense if Washington is scum? If washington is scum, it means teddy's wincon is to help them make town lose.
    so not sure wtf teddy is doing kinda gamethrowing right now if u ask me..
    jazzy jizz man

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

no. it paints obama as neutral and paints u as town. that is why obama claimed he voted himself, that was a staged fucking conversation.

It literally protects 2 mafia all game.
    Reagan, Washsington, Clinton scum team actually would make that plan 100% since reagan pointed out me faking mafia (im framed as mafia) and Obama may be real neutral for self voting (he also asked the quesiton about it). I flip Mafia, Washington is now confirmed town, Obama is now confirmed neutral, and Reagan is their highest town read. all 3 mafia are now in game winning spots.